Warrior or Guardian?

Warrior or Guardian?

in Players Helping Players

Posted by: Hyde.6248

Hyde.6248

I’ve been bouncing back and forth between them although i do think guardian is way funner to play. But the reason i don’t want to make her my main is because i’m afraid of being relied upon in dungeon groups. Like if i’m in a dungeon or frac and i miss WoR it would be my fault that the whole team died. As a warrior i just go in and do dps and buff the party. I like doing dps and support but mainly dps. Although i do find warrior to be the boring-est class that anet ever made, it seems to be tailored to my needs the best. (Sorry for my rambling lol.)

Warrior or Guardian?

Posted by: Phadde.7362

Phadde.7362

Unless you’re in a really hardcore group, no1 should rely on you as a guardian. Everyone carries their own weight, with the occasional party-wide buff etc.

Not sure why you are even considering rolling a Warrior, if you find them boring. Perhaps you like big, meaty weapons and tough armor?

Vote for/against <dueling>: http://strawpoll.me/1650018/
Cred to Latinkuro
Gw2 is a masterpiece at it’s foundation. Content-wise however…

Warrior or Guardian?

Posted by: nagr.1593

nagr.1593

Arun Kar

Warrior or Guardian?

Posted by: mercury ranique.2170

mercury ranique.2170

The guardian is the best in buffing and boosting allies, no doubt bout it, but in the end the amount of healing/buffing you can do is still very limited. The main rule is that there are no healers. When im doing a dungeon as a guardian, I do keep an eye out for the healthbars, so I can cast my heals as tactical as possible, but in the end the win or fail is not depending on how good the guardian is, but how good the team is.

A good guardian can save a bad team, thats ture, but its not the guardians fault the team is bad

Arise, ye farmers of all nations
Arise, opressed of Tyria!

Warrior or Guardian?

Posted by: Dodosaur.6324

Dodosaur.6324

Nobody should be relying on a Guardian to carry the team for survivability. Everyone should be ready to avoid attacks if you miss a defensive skill, for instance. Unless you’re in really hardcore speedclears and can’t afford to have everyone heal up after such an attack (because it takes too much time), I don’t think it’ll be much of a problem.

Play what you think is fun, and trust that you’ll contribute to the group well, because if you play Guardian and learn the class, you’ll be fine.

Warrior or Guardian?

Posted by: NornBearPig.9814

NornBearPig.9814

Roll a Guardian and spec dps. If someone questions it tell them to **** off.

Warrior or Guardian?

Posted by: Phadde.7362

Phadde.7362

Roll a Guardian and spec dps. If someone questions it tell them to **** off.

Accurate!

Vote for/against <dueling>: http://strawpoll.me/1650018/
Cred to Latinkuro
Gw2 is a masterpiece at it’s foundation. Content-wise however…