how to get Vial of Condensed Mists Essence

in Players Helping Players

Posted by: Noble.2670

Noble.2670

hey guys, ive been trying to get a Vial of Condensed Mists Essence for about 5 days now, run fractals everyday, but have had no luck what so ever so far, after googling it for abit i found out you can farm the mobs in the Ac fractal solo to get it, but all the information regarding that is well outdated, so i was wondering if it still works, as i spent around 2 hours doing it and not 1 item at all dropped off the mobs

Stupid Seven [sM]
my vids: https://tinyurl.com/sevenddelem

Posted by: Jornophelanthas.1475

Jornophelanthas.1475

Loot only drops from enemies that also give XP. Typically, enemies that respawn infinitely do not give XP, and therefore no loot.

Magic Find will help increase the odds of rare drops. A cheap way to boost this is through food.

Posted by: Ayrilana.1396

Ayrilana.1396

Many people killed all of the mobs leading up to Jade Maw and the clown car in the Dredge fractal was popular as well. I’m not sure how they currently are. I will suggest going for the shard as those provide the most value for time spent as you can desynth them in greater quantities of the lower grade ones. I think one shard can make 9 vials but I’d double-check.

(edited by Ayrilana.1396)