is sw chestfarming still a thing?

in Players Helping Players

Posted by: zaced.7948

zaced.7948

i got tons of keys i need to get rid of but haven’t seen a chestfarm map/zerg for ages in lfg.

Posted by: Randulf.7614

Randulf.7614

It is still a thing yes, but to a lesser extent these days due to the Auric multi loot exploit.

Posted by: Lahmia.2193

Lahmia.2193

Chestfarm is a loot loss over doing Event farming in SW. You get all day lfgs a lot, whereby you run in a circle tagging events to max out loot. The usual rotation is: Free forts → tag events → Breach → VW → champs → 1 chest train lap then rinse and repeat.

Surrender and serve me in life, or die and slave for me in death.

Posted by: zakuruchi.4086

zakuruchi.4086

Chest train is still a thing, but usually its run after VW meta these days. I always find multiple VW meta lfg, but rarely pure chest train ones.

Posted by: EphemeralWallaby.7643

EphemeralWallaby.7643

Every weekend for the last 3 weekends I’ve gotten into a chest farm.

I’ve no guild; LFG was what I used. Sporadically the squad leader would lock the squad, until enough members left and new peeps needed to be added,.

So, yeah, it still exists. You may have just had some bad luck.

~EW

Posted by: rotsono.9176

rotsono.9176

It is still a thing yes, but to a lesser extent these days due to the Auric multi loot exploit.

How does this auric farm actually work?

Posted by: Linken.6345

Linken.6345

You have a commader squad then make 7-8 diff groups and each group end up on a dif map of auric…. all of them finish meta around the same time then you jump bettwen then 8 groups and loot all the chests.

Since it take time to loot chest none of the maps will be out of players before your kicked out by the timer.

With 7-8 maps I would advice only loot the grand containers atleast 1 100% yellow and it take to much time to loot all the small ones before timer runs out.

(edited by Linken.6345)