looking for a new server to transfer to

in Players Helping Players

Posted by: KSQK.3485

KSQK.3485

Hi, I’m currently in Kaineng and I’m trying to get out of this server. The reason being is that Kaineng sucks really badly in WvW right now (to give you an understanding, Kaineng is stuck in red three times in a row and getting their kitten stomped bad by TC and FA combined because commander don’t realize that if the main keep/garrison is captured, then retaking it is the highest priority). And because of this, this makes it extremely difficult to impossible to do map completion with my main character who is trying to get 100% map completion and the Gifts of Exploration. And assuming I get all of my gems from gold/’gem exchange, the average cost of server is roughly 30-40g, is that right?

Here is a server that I want to look for:
-A server that constantly changes color every single week. In other words, a good WvW server that does really well to the point that they get their color changd and have good and reasonable matchups.
-A server that can keep Citadel of Flame open almost constantly. I also farm a lot in CoF. I was thinking of Jade Quarry. However, I’m not sure how good Jade Quarry is in WvW scenarios.

KSQK.3485

Well? Any suggestions?

Posted by: Cassy.6315

Cassy.6315

http://mos.millenium.org/na

That site shows WvWvW ranking for all NA servers (also EU if you change the drop down, for those on EU servers)

Best answer is watch it daily and choose which you like the look of? Good hunting

KSQK.3485

http://mos.millenium.org/na

That site shows WvWvW ranking for all NA servers (also EU if you change the drop down, for those on EU servers)

Best answer is watch it daily and choose which you like the look of? Good hunting

Okay thanks, it looks like Jade Quarry does fairly well. So I’m considering transferring to Jade Quarry. Not to mention, they’re good at keeping Citadel of Flame almost all of the time (don’t like to have my kitten wait for some group of ppl open up Citadel of Flame in Kaineng).

Posted by: Atrophied.8725

Atrophied.8725

Note that with the new matchup system, there really isn’t one server that is the same colour all the time, it does get mixed up fairly regularly these days. (The last 4 matchups, TC has been blue three times and green once)

WvW servers doing well doesn’t mean they get their colour changed, that just happens with the randomised matchups.

In addition, the current top-3 matchup won’t get you map completion by any stretch. TC might actually be the server you want to move to if you want to finish your map completion this week, seeing as we’ve taken every point on every map at some point so far this week. :P

Xandra – 80s in all classes – Ele/Guard mains – [TL] – NSP

Posted by: Euryon.9248

Euryon.9248

Come to ET (motto: “we’re never green”). We almost took Stonemist last night.

Posted by: TonyNariksan.4023

TonyNariksan.4023

Come to Tarnished Coast! We meet your requirements.