steelseries world of warcraft mouse

in Players Helping Players

Posted by: Voja.6279

Voja.6279

Hi guys!
Im new for this game and before i played wow and got a steelseries mouse for it. I love it so I would like to use it in gw2. some buttons are working some now. for me the most important control is the strafe left and right. I have downloaded the mouse driver and setup the buttons, the gw2 option recognise as q and e keys but still not working. Anyone has any idea how to solve this problem? thank in advance

Posted by: Esmee.1067

Esmee.1067

It’s so basic you likely thought of it:
Try re-assigning Strafe by clicking the mouse-buttons during assigning instead of what that button is suppose to be assigned to.
Test the drivers in another game, assuming you re-installed them recently.

I don’t owe the mouse myself, so this is as much as I can suggest. I hope someone (or you!) find a sollution and share it here.

Goodluck!

Posted by: Mo Mo.1947

Mo Mo.1947

Have you tried using 3rd party mouse button programs like X Mouse Button Controller? That might help you assign certain keys/functions to your mouse that GW2 can more easily recognize.

Posted by: Mystic.5934

Mystic.5934

personally, I never use mouse programs. just do what Esmee said: click the key to assign that skill/movement, then click the mouse button to assign it to. It’ll show up as ‘mouse7’ or something.