500 Wins in a Row = Imbalanced

in PvP

Posted by: Storms Fury.9307

Storms Fury.9307

If a #1 Top Team can win 500 Wins in a row it means the system is imbalanced.

Observe any other well designed PvP Game even Grandmaster players occasionally lose.

Every single player in Grandmaster will have a few losses.

Anet forgot how to balance a game after Guild Wars 1 ran its course.

in PvP

Posted by: StickerHappy.8052

StickerHappy.8052

If a #1 Top Team can win 500 Wins in a row it means the system is imbalanced.

Observe any other well designed PvP Game even Grandmaster players occasionally lose.

Every single player in Grandmaster will have a few losses.

Anet forgot how to balance a game after Guild Wars 1 ran its course.

Two words: No Competition

Champion Illusionist Champion Hunter Champion Phantom Champion Magus

in PvP

Posted by: Fay.2357

Fay.2357

Yes, this isn’t a problem with the system. There’s just no competition. It’s like putting a pro sports player against a bunch of kindergarten kids. Doesn’t matter how many kids you try and match them against, the pro player will win every single time.

in PvP

Posted by: Ross Biddle.2367

Ross Biddle.2367

I was here to read this post.

Nothing else to say.

in PvP

Posted by: gin.7158

gin.7158

anddd who has 500 Wins in a Row?

in PvP

Posted by: bLind.6278

bLind.6278

Obindo regularly has 60+ winstreaks. Nowhere near 500, obviously, but still ridiculous.

One foot out the door, yet again.

in PvP

Posted by: Ross Biddle.2367

Ross Biddle.2367

Obindo regularly has 60+ winstreaks. Nowhere near 500, obviously, but still ridiculous.

That’s only because the queue time between matches is so long that his MMR has a chance to reset.

XD

in PvP

Posted by: OriOri.8724

OriOri.8724

Yea… who is OP talking about?

in PvP

Posted by: Tiefsee.3647

Tiefsee.3647

The reason fir this is extremly simple, because teams of 5 won’t fight against solo q.

Odd?

When i start in a 5 man group, i face mainly 3-5 man groups, and because i am causal/not used to my group, this put’s us in a dissadvantage (specially if 5 vs 5) because at this point only the very best stayed kitten man groups – and i am not close to their skill level.

Therefore solo q or duo is better for me if i want to win.

Also if one above my rank is in that group, we face even stronger enemys, puting us in an even bigger disadvantage.

And of there are not much new 5man groups, there won’t emerge new good 5 man groups with practice…

in PvP

Posted by: Ryan.9387

Ryan.9387

If there was a strategy so strong, players would copy that strategy and remove the build advantage. Then you are left with two teams running the same builds, and the victor is clearly decided on skill alone.

Please use made up facts that actually support your argument…

Ranger | Elementalist

(edited by Ryan.9387)

in PvP

Posted by: Lucred.1802

Lucred.1802

The reason fir this is extremly simple, because teams of 5 won’t fight against solo q.

Odd?

When i start in a 5 man group, i face mainly 3-5 man groups, and because i am causal/not used to my group, this put’s us in a dissadvantage (specially if 5 vs 5) because at this point only the very best stayed kitten man groups – and i am not close to their skill level.

Therefore solo q or duo is better for me if i want to win.

Also if one above my rank is in that group, we face even stronger enemys, puting us in an even bigger disadvantage.

And of there are not much new 5man groups, there won’t emerge new good 5 man groups with practice…

Funny, I exclusively solo queue and routinely get put against 5-man premades with a total PUG group. I also routinely get put against 5-man premades that are well and truly outside of my MMR (5-man legendary vs. PUG low amber, since I just started league).

I’m currently 0 for 30 in Amber and so far every single team I’ve fought has had at least 2 diamonds, and 10 of them had at least 1 legendary. I fought the same 5-man, 5-legendary team 3 games straight.