A picture of the new meta

in PvP

Posted by: kirima san.3760

kirima san.3760

Honestly this is just starting to feel really annoying.

Every few games you meet a premade of 3 necros and an engi plus something and they just destroy you. There is nothing one can do when you face 3 necros at mid and they all give you 5 condis plus convert your boons to condis. Every game this happens you lose by some astronomical numbers.

Necromancers really need to be toned down a bit. Last season it was the super fast mesmers and this season its the necros. I know other complain about this too, but its important we do so this gets fixed, and that soon, not next season.

Attachments:

in PvP

Posted by: BrotherBelial.3094

BrotherBelial.3094

Funny I was on a team of 3 necros and a rev, I was playing my DH. We lost bad. Coming up against 3 Necros is by no means a sure fire win. There are still “bad” players who play Necro.

i5 4690K @ 3.5Mhz|8GB HyperX Savage 1600mHz|MSI H81M-E34|MSI GTX 960 Gaming 2GB|
|Seasonic S12G 650W|Win10 Pro X64| Corsair Spec 03 Case|

in PvP

Posted by: gebrechen.5643

gebrechen.5643

Three necros isn’t meta, 1 necro, 1 scrapper, 1 guard, 1 rev and 1 ele would be meta. (you may switch out the dh for a thief)

Some people die on epidemic, other have skill.
- great warlord Waha of Sea 2981bc

in PvP

Posted by: Saiyan.1704

Saiyan.1704

Am I the only DH that has no issues vs a 2+ necro comp?
(Or any necro 1v1 for that matter)

I’ve won every 4man and 5 man necro team. Leads me to beleive that they don’t stack very well pass 2man duo.

aka FalseLights
#5 best gerdien in wurld

in PvP

Posted by: verskore.4312

verskore.4312

3 necros on team is far from meta, last game my team had 0 necros and the other team had 3, I rerolled tempest bunker and we completely smashed them 500-79. Every time I see 2 or more necros on enemy team, I smile cus when I play my bunker tempest it’s almost a certain win.

You just gotta know how to fight them and obviously bunker tempest is their weak spot.

D/F ele

in PvP

Posted by: Loop.8106

Loop.8106

Vs 2+ necros. Just commit with 4 people mid at the start and burst them down while they dont have lifeforce. After that the game is won if your team has any amount of sustain. Every class in the game atm has more mobility than necros anyway so….

Optimise [OP]

in PvP

Posted by: Rolisteel.1375

Rolisteel.1375

Necro stacking is very weak imo and only beats weak teams. 1 is more than enough. 2 necros = 2 weak spot to lockdown and zerg.

in PvP

Posted by: velmeister.4187

velmeister.4187

Only competitive match so far in this season…

Attachments:

“If there is anyone here whom I have not offended, I am sorry.”

in PvP

Posted by: Fivedawgs.4267

Fivedawgs.4267

Only competitive match so far in this season…

Lol at 4 engi… yeah example of a team which didn’t want to lose.

in PvP

Posted by: bbennett.7463

bbennett.7463

l2p against necro maybe??

in PvP

Posted by: Cynz.9437

Cynz.9437

I think necros are necessary evil until (if ever) scrappers get nerfed. It is about only way to deal with gold spooned child atm.

All is Vain~
[Teef] guild :>

in PvP

Posted by: Tiffany.8576

Tiffany.8576

The class/build you’re playing carries hard against necros, ironically. Why are you taking Aftershock! vs. a 3 necro comp?

Tiff | [TW] Tempest Wolves | WvW Staff Tempest Guide
NA/EU sPvP Elementalist

in PvP

Posted by: Archon.6480

Archon.6480

If you are facing 3 Necros you need to push all 3 points, gang up on their allies on the weak point then just snowball them . Necros are slow, so if you push all 3 points you can easily set up a scenario where the opposing team is outnumbered. This equates to a loss.

Stacked necros are weak to rotation. They move too slow.

Jade Quarry – Esparie
Illustrious Exhausted Primordial Legendary Druid, and Mesmer for fun
PvE | PvP (1500)| WvW | Fractals | Dungeons

in PvP

Posted by: Dojo.1867

Dojo.1867

Finally nerf Plague Signet, Hammer and Shiro.

in PvP

Posted by: Arnath.2319

Arnath.2319

Necros and Scrappers a insanely over powered, how have they not been super nerfed yet?

Honestly this season is so much worse than last season.

in PvP

Posted by: Axialbloom.8109

Axialbloom.8109

If you are facing 3 Necros you need to push all 3 points, gang up on their allies on the weak point then just snowball them . Necros are slow, so if you push all 3 points you can easily set up a scenario where the opposing team is outnumbered. This equates to a loss.

Stacked necros are weak to rotation. They move too slow.

They are not that slow. Tempests are slower.

in PvP

Posted by: Silverthorn.8576

Silverthorn.8576

It is funny when u start going higher in the league u can do the same kind of screen with 5 Rev…
In low tier Reaper is a good class because players can’t deal with condi but then aurashared ele + 2 rev + scrapper + 1 reaper kitten everything out there.
Players are still crying about reaper but 2 rev supported by an ele is far over the top.

But it is arenanet balance (or lack of balance), 8 months of rev outshining all the other dps/roaming classes and ele support being the OP support out there is perfectly normal

in PvP

Posted by: StickerHappy.8052

StickerHappy.8052

Necros and Scrappers a insanely over powered, how have they not been super nerfed yet?

Honestly this season is so much worse than last season.

Necros are okay, Revs and Scrappers should be nerfed soon.

Champion Illusionist Champion Hunter Champion Phantom Champion Magus