ANET stop giving me 2 thieves in every match

in PvP

Posted by: Pridedemon.3041

Pridedemon.3041

Yes i am tired of it, i have nothing against thieves, i am one of those guys who have leveled all professions to 80 but i am tired of getting 2 thieves in almost every single ranked match while opponent has revs, engies and ele’s.

Thieves are good if you play how they are meant to be played, as a thief you are supposed to decap far and snipe opportunistic targets and not meant to be in a 4 vs 4 fight in middle where random aoe’s will kill you. (most noob thieves i am getting)

Also thieves become far less useful when your opponent only plays 2 points and has a druid or scrapper on close which pretty much every team has.

Dishonor or no, i am just gonna afk from now on whenever i get 2 thieves in my team.

in PvP

Posted by: Shovel Face.4512

Shovel Face.4512

Are u kidding me? 2 thieves is not bad. If the 2 thieves can work together, they instantly kill any player with steal + basilisk burst. I had a match where I had 4 teefs and all we basically did was +1 each other and we burst everyone down like flies.

in PvP

Posted by: Rayden.3695

Rayden.3695

Personally play a thief but have to agree with OP that 2 is a bad idea, but tbf people are usually willing to swap and if they aren’t I’ll reroll.

in PvP

Posted by: Kirochique.9186

Kirochique.9186

Lately I’ve been seeing some very tanky thieves, like can go up against 3 and not loose very much health, if any at all. It’s all about what kind of thief you have on your team, they can be pretty versatile as to what they should be doing.

Jhadir the Charr Thief (ET) EradonTerrace
All the dodge!