Allow me to say thank you...

in PvP

Posted by: TheBlackLeech.9360

TheBlackLeech.9360

League placement qualifiers was a much-needed addition to the league system.

No more “three stooges” at the beginning where everyone (good bad and in between) is clawing all over each-other trying to get out of amber.

Its not often I say this…. but someone over there at Anet is paying attention…. and he deserves a pat on the back for this one.

There are still many things to address about the league system…
…but this was definitely a step in the right direction.

Thanks.

in PvP

Posted by: R O C.6574

R O C.6574

I agree.

I do have a suggestion: allow us the option to re-que with players on our team w/o making a party. I don’t always want to get into a party, but if i get on a decent team i’d like to get some team momentum.

in PvP

Posted by: Sunshine.5014

Sunshine.5014

I agree, this is a great change, and is greatly appreciated.

Now, our next request: to be able to queue outside of HotM

Gray out the HP for future condition damage
Already quit PvP. Just log in here and there to troll.

in PvP

Posted by: StickerHappy.8052

StickerHappy.8052

No more “three stooges” at the beginning where everyone (good bad and in between) is clawing all over each-other trying to get out of amber.

Its not often I say this…. but someone over there at Anet is paying attention…. and he deserves a pat on the back for this one.

Thanks.

Now you get legends/diamonds who grinded last season who are terribad in sapphire.

there shouldve been MMR reset and everyone started at amber with 0 MMR.

but still better than last season so there’s that.

Champion Illusionist Champion Hunter Champion Phantom Champion Magus

in PvP

Posted by: Sunshine.5014

Sunshine.5014

Thanks.

Now you get legends/diamonds who grinded last season who are terribad in sapphire.

Or better yet, they should implement my full Pre-season suggestion (in the signature). I mentioned using MMR to do the placement, instead of league division (which could be farmed by grinders)

Gray out the HP for future condition damage
Already quit PvP. Just log in here and there to troll.

in PvP

Posted by: bLind.6278

bLind.6278

Thanks.

Or better yet, they should implement my full Pre-season suggestion (in the signature). I mentioned using MMR to do the placement, instead of league division (which could be farmed by grinders)

They should’ve went to a straight Elo system where hitting a certain Elo equates to your rank instead of this current hybrid pip/glicko monstrosity that doesn’t work whatsoever. Could’ve made it where them intentionally teamstacking like they do currently wouldn’t basically just equate to giving one team a huge middle-finger every game, where they’d get bigger rewards for beating a better team. Instead of single pips, they could’ve made each rank 250, had each pip be worth 10 or so, and weight some matches to allow you to win 2-3 pips on an upset or lose 2-3 if you get upset.

Instead, we get a system that isn’t competitive, intuitive, or fun.

One foot out the door, yet again.