Another Season to obtain the Backpiece?

in PvP

Posted by: Conner.3209

Conner.3209

Q:

Hey
I really want to earn the ascended Backpiece, but to be honest I do not have that much time and I am not that good. So at the moment I need like 2 more Divisions to get the last wings. In the case that I will not be able to make it this Season, will I have one more opportunity to get it?
Thanks for the help

PS. I really enjoy this Season, I have a win/loss ratio of 50:50 and it is always a nice way to start into the day with some challenging Matches before beginning to study Good job Arena Net!

in PvP

Posted by: Cynz.9437

Cynz.9437

A:

To get wings you have 4 seasons, we are in season 3 atm. There was official post about it somewhere.

All is Vain~
[Teef] guild :>

in PvP

Posted by: Pridedemon.3041

Pridedemon.3041

I think there will be another season before the achievements reset or something, as 4 seasons a year seems like the right way.
However we can’t be sure until we hear something official about that, my guess is that if this was going to be last season to obtain legendary backpack then ANET might have said so but i haven’t read anything about that yet.

in PvP

Posted by: Zynt.5769

Zynt.5769

I’m pretty sure there’s at least one more season after this one. You should be alright getting the backpiece.

in PvP

Posted by: Buran.3796

Buran.3796

Hey
I really want to earn the ascended Backpiece, but to be honest I do not have that much time and I am not that good. So at the moment I need like 2 more Divisions to get the last wings. In the case that I will not be able to make it this Season, will I have one more opportunity to get it?
Thanks for the help

PS. I really enjoy this Season, I have a win/loss ratio of 50:50 and it is always a nice way to start into the day with some challenging Matches before beginning to study Good job Arena Net!

If you’re on the part IV of the achievements and you are at 2/4 of the division progression you still will be able to complete that achievement just completing Amber and Emerald at season 4.

If you didn’t hit Legendary division then is even possible for you to complete that achievement in this season 3. If you already are at Diamond or Legendary (and in the 2/4 case) division then you will get the full achievement just playing 1 match in season 4, because you will be promoted directly to Sapphire at S4 (if goes as Anet did in S3).

(edited by Buran.3796)