As a solo player i find this season the worst

in PvP

Posted by: Celeras.4980

Celeras.4980

I can’t believe you even bothered with him, here is what he said on another thread

You will see thieves. If they do well you might see a DH or two as killing thieves is the only thing they’re the best at.

You will not see a Warrior. All of their roles are provided better by other classes.

He is either trolling or don’t know what he us typing. Add to DH capping potential, their ability to hold point, their cc in teamfight and their dps. Sometimes it just better to ignore knaves.

Number of thieves in pro league: 1.
Number of DH in pro league: 0.

Tell me again who doesnt know what they are talking about.

(edited by Celeras.4980)

in PvP

Posted by: Fivedawgs.4267

Fivedawgs.4267

Perhaps, the thief was a thief main and no DH main qualified for the tourney; sorry I am smart enough to not argue with knaves, just pointing out the flaw in your nonsensical argument. ( DH being the 8th worst class)

“You know what guys I main thief and Bob main DH, unfortunately Bob team didn’t qualify for the tourney; However because I know DH are better than thieves I am going to hop on DH and put our whole team in jeopardy” knaves logic.

in PvP

Posted by: Soul.9280

Soul.9280

@LordOtto.2650

What criteria are you using to evaluate my build? Because I can tell you that I made Legendaryx2 a few nights ago, and that build was doing very well, even against ESL level players. And I soloqed through almost all of Diamond and Legendary, and did a mix of solo/duoq for everything else.

in PvP

Posted by: Elia.7193

Elia.7193

I can’t believe you even bothered with him, here is what he said on another thread

You will see thieves. If they do well you might see a DH or two as killing thieves is the only thing they’re the best at.

You will not see a Warrior. All of their roles are provided better by other classes.

He is either trolling or don’t know what he us typing. Add to DH capping potential, their ability to hold point, their cc in teamfight and their dps. Sometimes it just better to ignore knaves.

using as example what pro leagues do in order to judge solo players and gameplay in random teams in emerald/sapphire /ruby is very wrong ., there is no comparison

in PvP

Posted by: brannigan.9831

brannigan.9831

Of course you don’t like its harder to advance for a large portion of the playerbase then season 1. Last season almost anyone could hit diamond or higher through grinding. Just play enough games and with a little luck (a streak of games with higher MMR teammates carrying you etc) and things like no pip loss on close games and multiple pip wins and an eggplant could get to at least diamond in time. Most people don’t want league placement based on skill and while this season isn’t perfect its closer to that then season one was.

(edited by brannigan.9831)

in PvP

Posted by: LordOtto.2650

LordOtto.2650

@Soul.9280
I think you get to legendary with your mind, how to play rotations and were to be …
Why do you use soldiers rune when you have 3 condi removal and those transfer the condi on enemy team? The soldier rune is a waste on your condi reaper, and with that how do you make condi pressure dmg?!.. really, I’ve tried it out 3 months ago, it’s only good if you are dps reaper…
And for the blood magic trait line…I don’t get it.. really.. the curses trait line is there (2-5-9)
ESL players suck with reaper, not even one can’t play it right, I saw them how they played in season 1 finals, one died in 5-10 seconds…
The skills what are you using is the same for me, the other 2 trait line too, except for the “rentless pursuit” trait skill.

in PvP

Celeras.4980

using as example what pro leagues do in order to judge solo players and gameplay in random teams in emerald/sapphire /ruby is very wrong ., there is no comparison

What? He quoted what I said in another thread regarding the classes you’d see in pro league. That is what I responded to.

If some guy wants to be in denial regarding the state of DH, thats not really my problem and probably explains why he is where he is and I am where I am.

in PvP

Elia.7193

What? He quoted what I said in another thread regarding the classes you’d see in pro league. That is what I responded to.

If some guy wants to be in denial regarding the state of DH, thats not really my problem and probably explains why he is where he is and I am where I am.

Thing is , you are focusing so much on the dh you totally losing the point of what I and some others trying to say. Just because you are fine with this season it doesn’t mean other people don’t have issues that want to discuss. Just because other people have issues doesn’t make you superior because you don’t have any. You appear to be arrogant towards other players . If you are that good as you claim to be why don’t you try to advise constructively instead of judging everyone who has different opinion and different game experiences than you. What pros do is not something you should give us as example because we talk about unorganized, random teams, without ts and experience to play together ,made of people who enter solo and try to enjoy pvp.

in PvP

Posted by: Ruru.1302

Ruru.1302

@Snowywonders

1. I claim to be a medium skilled player.
2. I’m running a current meta build.
3. I’m in my 4rth year in the game.
4. No, I don’t play a warrior.

It’s possible the first premise is false. We won’t know unless you record a match.

@Soul.9280
ESL players suck with reaper, not even one can’t play it right, I saw them how they played in season 1 finals, one died in 5-10 seconds…

Clearly you’re some sort of reaper savant that is better than the ESL players.

mag
[Mada] Apocryfia

in PvP

Fivedawgs.4267

Lmao, lol said the guy who admit that DH can beat thI eve’s and since warriors are at the bottom of the barrel?? How is DH still the 8th worst class?? Using celera words:

- DH can beat thieves
- DH can beat warriors

So how is DH the 8th worst class when we only have 9?

To add to those credentials:

-DH combo well with other class
- Good capping pressure
- Hard to take a point away from them
-Nice dps
- they hard cc in teamfight

I mean a brain is not needed at this point to distinguish between the two classes, one is clearly better than the other and it’s not DD.

in PvP

Ruru.1302

Lmao, lol said the guy who admit that DH can beat thI eve’s and since warriors are at the bottom of the barrel?? How is DH still the 8th worst class?? Using celera words:

- DH can beat thieves
- DH can beat warriors

- Good capping pressure
-Nice dps

I mean a brain is not needed at this point to distinguish between the two classes, one is clearly better than the other and it’s not DD.

Berserkers and Thieves can also beat DH. I don’t see how you can draw a conclusion based on possible scenario.

Here’s some pros of a DD:
- Still the fastest class in the game, and as such, has highest decap potential.
- Still arguably the best +1 class in the game.
- Can deal with reaper chill better than most classes.
- Interrupt on demand.

Notice how I didn’t list any cons of the DD.

mag
[Mada] Apocryfia

in PvP

Elia.7193

Of course you don’t like its harder to advance for a large portion of the playerbase then season 1. Last season almost anyone could hit diamond or higher through grinding. Just play enough games and with a little luck (a streak of games with higher MMR teammates carrying you etc) and things like no pip loss on close games and multiple pip wins and an eggplant could get to at least diamond in time. Most people don’t want league placement based on skill and while this season isn’t perfect its closer to that then season one was.

At least for me last season was as bad regarding the win/loss/win/loss that didn’t let me progress. I reached sapphire from amber in 3 weeks if remember right and then stopped because I had enough. I find this season worse because the win/loss /win loss is as bad but I also seem to get teams of people than behaving like they never played pvp before way more often than previous season. Also the class stacking is way worse, in emerald/ sapphire most teams have at least 2-3 of the same class(usually nec or dh) or even 4 and this is in most of the matches.

in PvP

Posted by: Cynz.9437

Cynz.9437

@Snowywonders

1. I claim to be a medium skilled player.
2. I’m running a current meta build.
3. I’m in my 4rth year in the game.
4. No, I don’t play a warrior.

It’s possible the first premise is false. We won’t know unless you record a match.

@Soul.9280

Clearly you’re some sort of reaper savant that is better than the ESL players.

Ithilwen claimed in other threads that chronobunker from season 1 was balanced (oh and he mained condi PU mes pre HoT apprently). No need to say more.

All is Vain~
[Teef] guild :>

in PvP

Posted by: SkyShroud.2865

SkyShroud.2865

honestly
this season is much easier to rank up compare to previous, so when one of the dev say this season is harder and reflect the skill level more. i find that hard to agree with

you just have to grind your way through and having multi classes help a lot. sometimes, you may end up in a team of 3 same class, able to switch out to something really important to your team will change the whole game around

Founder & Leader of Equinox Solstice [TIME], a Singapore-Based International Guild
Henge of Denravi Server
www.gw2time.com

in PvP

Ruru.1302

Ithilwen claimed in other threads that chronobunker from season 1 was balanced (oh and he mained condi PU mes pre HoT apprently). No need to say more.

How can someone be so ignorant?

mag
[Mada] Apocryfia

in PvP

Posted by: McRonald.5482

McRonald.5482

Idk why you’re stuck right now in Emerald and Sapphire. I started playing ranked about 2 weeks ago using a meditrapper DH and had 21 win streak with it, lost 3 games because of a 3v5, 4v5 dc player situation but after that im having another win streak of 9. Sometimes i do get 3 win streaks and lose a game. Im currrently sliding thru Amber to middle of Sapphire right now without any problem.

Im going to be honest with you and I do think that its about the pvp being imbalanced but i think your skill level is not lets say not qualified yet to get to higher ranks.

Btw, im only solo queuing in pvp and only a level 26 dolyak but im not having any problems with it.

in PvP

Fivedawgs.4267

- DH can beat thieves
- DH can beat warriors

- Good capping pressure
-Nice dps

Berserkers and Thieves can also beat DH. I don’t see how you can draw a conclusion based on possible scenario.

Here’s some pros of a DD:
- Still the fastest class in the game, and as such, has highest decap potential.
- Still arguably the best +1 class in the game.
- Can deal with reaper chill better than most classes.
- Interrupt on demand.

Notice how I didn’t list any cons of the DD.

Show me where I emphasized that winning 1 vs 1 100% of the time make one class better then the other?? Or have you missed the bold statement? The facts are 80% of the time a DH will win a duel against a warrior or thief in a TEAM GAME, not a 1 vs 1. Granted that some Killshot warriors or longbow warriors have a shot against DH last time I checked warrior was a melee class, and a good DH could always outplay them ( reflect, aegis, etc..)

My barometer has always being how well the class synergies with others.

(edited by Fivedawgs.4267)

in PvP

Elia.7193

Idk why you’re stuck right now in Emerald and Sapphire. I started playing ranked about 2 weeks ago using a meditrapper DH and had 21 win streak with it, lost 3 games because of a 3v5, 4v5 dc player situation but after that im having another win streak of 9. Sometimes i do get 3 win streaks and lose a game. Im currrently sliding thru Amber to middle of Sapphire right now without any problem.

Im going to be honest with you and I do think that its about the pvp being imbalanced but i think your skill level is not lets say not qualified yet to get to higher ranks.

Btw, im only solo queuing in pvp and only a level 26 dolyak but im not having any problems with it.

You seriously think that you can so easy judge my skill level ? How can you possibly know what sort of player I am? Is a team game, the team has to win vs another team even the most awesome super pro player can not win when the rest of his team dont know what they doing. Sick to death of people trying to make themselves superior

in PvP

Posted by: McRonald.5482

McRonald.5482

You seriously think that you can so easy judge my skill level ? How can you possibly know what sort of player I am? Is a team game, the team has to win vs another team even the most awesome super pro player can not win when the rest of his team dont know what they doing. Sick to death of people trying to make themselves superior

Then be their team leader and stop whining that everyone sucks resulting to your lose streaks. Im not progressing up by just doing my own skills, I cooperate and communicate with them where to go and what to do.Teamwork is what make up rank up and not whining that your team sucks.

in PvP

Posted by: Cynz.9437

Cynz.9437

How can someone be so ignorant?

I present you typical condi mes main.

All is Vain~
[Teef] guild :>

(edited by Cynz.9437)

in PvP

Celeras.4980

- DH can beat thieves
- DH can beat warriors

- Good capping pressure
-Nice dps

DD has the role of being the most mobile class in the game. DH has no role and a source of damage completely negated by projectile control. Both of those statements can be true even if DH would be favored to win the 1v1.

If you wish to educate yourself further, Zoose has a nice write-up regarding class strength in the current meta: https://teampz.com/guide-to-winning-pvp-in-guild-wars-2-by-zoose/

Other than that you’re not worth arguing with.

(edited by Celeras.4980)

in PvP

Elia.7193

Then be their team leader and stop whining that everyone sucks resulting to your lose streaks. Im not progressing up by just doing my own skills, I cooperate and communicate with them where to go and what to do.Teamwork is what make up rank up and not whining that your team sucks.

I didn’t whine, since when talking about facts is whining? I don’t claim to be perfect but many teammates I been matched with are totally ignorant of the game. Some listen some not when try to advice. Example : plz don’t zerg svanir we need to cap enemy has all points….none cares they keep zerging svanir . Plz try hold middle don’t walk away and don’t fight at nowhere…none cares, leave mid and going away from any point fighting .Plz don’t rush alone in mid vs 3-4 of them you will die….running straight at mid and dies in 3 secs etc etc… some will listen some not. As I said I don’t mind losing when we tried and failed but some just don’t bother . Some even trolling one guy appointed himself team leader and then advised ppl to "stay off point so they can avoid necro traps* yes I know necro doesn’t make traps…is only so much you can do and so much you can explain while fighting to cap points with team that don’t know what they doing vs a team that do

in PvP

Fivedawgs.4267

Funny because you disagree with Zoose stance on DD and DH, i suspect that zoose might have made a typo or clearly two people wrote his article, anywho… Let me start by saying that Zoose is a pro players so he has a better undertsanding of the classes than i. But i clearly disagree with him there; and so do you, and here is why:

First, you have stated that DH beat DD, to that i have added the folowing:

- DH combo well with other class
- Good capping pressure
-Nice dps
- they hard cc in team fight

And you came back with this

“DD has the role of being the most mobile class in the game. DH has no role and a source of damage completely negated by projectile control. Both of those statements can be true even if DH would be favored to win the 1v1.”

And here is what your God (since some folks can;t think for themselves) says:

Dragonhunter

– Good vs. Condi-Mesmer, Thief, Necro
– Bad vs. unblockable spells, Elementalist, Revenant
– Traps give you an ability to play a unique mind game where you can zone your enemy
– Daze and AoE damage on downed bodies is incredibly high
– Longbow is the only good weapon on Dragonhunter unfortunately, so it’s countered by projectiles

Thief

– It’s not supposed to be a 1v1 class, but it can kill Revenants and Druids solo
– Bad vs. everything that will kill you
– Still the fastest class in the game with Shortbow and Shadowstep/Shadowtrap
– Has easiest access to stealth in the game, you can effectively choose to never take a bad engagement
– Stealth = mind games…or uselessness (you decide)
– Excels at +1-ing a fight mostly a 1v1, and excels at porting up and down Z axis heavy maps such as Khylo and Temple
– Dazes wreck your life which is why Thief counters Druid

Ah, you know what they say : The devil is in the details". Based on what zoose wrote, its pretty clear that the only thing thieves have going for them is +1 pressure. Good, now lets look at the meta:

1 portal mesmer on every team.

Now whats a thief +1 pressure to a mesmer mobility/portals (aka +5 since he can portal all of his teammate)???
Second DH is , according to zoose, Good vs. Condi-Mesmer, Thief, Necro where thieves can only +1.

See where i am going… Educate yourself my friend, learn the classes and how they works. I believe zoose made a mistake on his ranking, clearly his data contradict his ranking of the classes.

(edited by Fivedawgs.4267)

in PvP

Ruru.1302

And here is what your God (since some folks can;t think for themselves) says:

Dragonhunter

– Good vs. Condi-Mesmer, Thief, Necro
– Bad vs. unblockable spells, Elementalist, Revenant
– Traps give you an ability to play a unique mind game where you can zone your enemy
– Daze and AoE damage on downed bodies is incredibly high
– Longbow is the only good weapon on Dragonhunter unfortunately, so it’s countered by projectiles

Thief

– It’s not supposed to be a 1v1 class, but it can kill Revenants and Druids solo
– Bad vs. everything that will kill you
– Still the fastest class in the game with Shortbow and Shadowstep/Shadowtrap
– Has easiest access to stealth in the game, you can effectively choose to never take a bad engagement
– Stealth = mind games…or uselessness (you decide)
– Excels at +1-ing a fight mostly a 1v1, and excels at porting up and down Z axis heavy maps such as Khylo and Temple
– Dazes wreck your life which is why Thief counters Druid

Ah, you know what they say : The devil is in the details". Based on what zoose wrote, its pretty clear that the only thing thieves have going for them is +1 pressure. Good, now lets look at the meta:

1 portal mesmer on every team.

Now whats a thief +1 pressure to a mesmer mobility/portals (aka +5 since he can portal all of his teammate)???
Second DH is , according to zoose, Good vs. Condi-Mesmer, Thief, Necro where thieves can only +1.

See where i am going… Educate yourself my friend, learn the classes and how they works. I believe zoose made a mistake on his ranking, clearly his data contradict his ranking of the classes.

Mesmer can portal only so many times. You’re trying to compare thief mobility to guardian point control and dueling matchups when the strength of thief mobility and +1/decap potential far outweigh both of those combined.

mag
[Mada] Apocryfia

in PvP

Posted by: Nimrud.5642

Nimrud.5642

I dont mean to hurt anyone but imho personal skill level is irrelevant in this case. And to add on top of that getting stuck in a division isnt either. But they dont have that strong relationship as some like to describe it.

What I mean by that:

Getting imbalanced matchups, a lot of blowouts (no matter which side), and long losing streaks should not have to do anything with skill level. The system’s job would be to rate everyone and put those people together to play with/against eachother. This stupid ‘record a game an post in on YT so we can judge you’ makes no sense. If given player is indeed stupid, inexperienced, selfish, kittened, etc. then he should be put against equally stupid, inexperienced, selfish, kittened, etc. people to compete with. The point you are making is basically ‘you cant whine about anything unless you play flawlessly 100% of the time’. The only players who ‘should’ experience regular losses are only the very bottom of amber (there is a bottleneck effect at both ends of the food-chain).

In all other divisions the win rate should be around 50-50 with acceptable differences. And win margin should ideally be 150 points or less. Not being able to move up to higher divisions is not an issue imo. Thats just an ego question for some… However playing games that dont even resemble anything thats competitive is indeed an issue. And again, I dont get why ‘competitive’ can only be said about ESL level gameplay. There is competition on every skill level. On lower skill levels its about ‘who makes fewer unthinkably idiotic plays’ if you are so keen on getting this glued together with the skill level question.

So all in all: people should be rated and put together properly in terms of competence, REGARDLESS of skill level.

my 3 cents…

enthusiastic noob

(edited by Nimrud.5642)

in PvP

Posted by: godsie.2864

godsie.2864

As a solo player, I’ve enjoyed this season a lot more than last. Last season the matches were so random. Win then lose then win then lose.

I play casually (only about 3 a night, sometimes more). I breezed through amber, emerald, and sapphire. Ruby has been much slower going, but I’ve been enjoying it. My wins still tend to be blowouts (other team has less than 350 points at the end), but my losses are usually close. The big thing is that I’m seeing progress. I wasn’t seeing that in season 1.

Sure some losses can be frustrating, but don’t let them get to you. I’ve found a poor attitude is detrimental to win streaks. It’s still something I"m still working on as I’m apparently annoying my teammates when I make rotation calls. :o Though I’m trying to limit those to really bad calls, like going for lord with less than 350 points (usually less than 300) against a team we are not steamrolling.

Anyway, I’ve enjoyed this season so far.

well I don’t share your sentiments – am trying my hardest and have been improving myself but I am not seeing any progress mainly because of MMRhell so nice for u but again not very helpful!

in PvP

Posted by: DaShi.1368

DaShi.1368

My post wasn’t intended to help you. I was describing my experience, which you took personally somehow. But perhaps you could find useful advice in my third paragraph.

in PvP

Posted by: Burn.5401

Burn.5401

The easiest moment to spot a bad/clueless player is when they praise DH or warrior. Can’t miss that.

in PvP

Fivedawgs.4267

Well when ones can’t debate facts they resort to silly sayings, lol. The level of illiteracy on this thread is insane, did anyone praise warrior?

in PvP

Posted by: morrolan.9608

morrolan.9608

But there is an argument to be made. We all know how the system should work.. and there is evidence that it does indeed work.
For example, if you compare player quality in legendary/diamond league with sapphire or emerald you will witness without a doubt a major difference in skill level. And that is the main purpose of the current system.

S1 with anti smurfing measures would have had the same result, it may have taken high mmr players slightly longer to get there is all, however judging from the complaints about ruby and diamond poor players are reaching higher divisions than they should under this system anyway.

The weight of anecdotal evidence is clear that the current system provides a much worse experience for players in the mid and lower divisions than S1 did. Most competitive games seem to use a system of matching both allies and enemies by mmr and this is logical. There may be issues in doing this in GW2 due to the relatively low pvp population and the long queues that may result for certain segments of the population. Given this the fairest system for all players seems to be something like they had in S1 but with added measures to prevent exploits like smurfing and class stacking.

Jade Quarry [SoX]
Miranda Zero – Ele / Twitch Zero – Mes / Chargrin Soulboom – Engi
Aliera Zero – Guardian / Reaver Zero – Necro

in PvP

Burn.5401

Well when ones can’t debate facts they resort to silly sayings, lol. The level of illiteracy on this thread is insane, did anyone praise warrior?

You certainly did praise DH with nonsense presented as fact.

in PvP

godsie.2864

My post wasn’t intended to help you. I was describing my experience, which you took personally somehow. But perhaps you could find useful advice in my third paragraph.

not really have worked hard to improve taken all the advice I can including your third paragraph but due to the system I cannot show to myself any progress for factors outside my control! – and has not helped- you may be enjoying it – I am not!! worst experience in my 10 years of guild wars play.

(edited by godsie.2864)

in PvP

Fivedawgs.4267

You certainly did praise DH with nonsense presented as fact.

Funny thing is, 90% of my post on thi thread comes from celera himself and his god zoose; so what’s your point? Celera presented zoose website as a fact and I used zoose website to prove my point. So are you saying zoose is nonsensical??

And also what about zoose description of thief and DH, don’t you like? Care to explain??

Still who praise warrior on this thread?? Cause if Noone did then someone need to better their reading skills

in PvP

Burn.5401

I was talking objectively when I included warrior, never specified a post. I’ve never played with “zoose” since I don’t care about the NA scene outside of Abjured, but I can assure you – if revenant somehow becomes useless tier, there’s a class that will instantly replace it in the meta and it’s not DH by a mile. You can ask the pro players which class that is. In fact, you can ask everyone with a brain in division 6 about the viability of DH and you’ll probably get the same response.

in PvP

Fivedawgs.4267

Well and I disagree as long as there is a mesmer in the meta, people will gravitate towards DH. And I pretty much explained why and how +1 thief is pretty much not needed( because of mesmer) and easily countered. Using celera words again, lol, DH are good at beating thieves and DH are also ranged. So a DH can actually sPam traps at the home cap and range mid for support. And etc…

in PvP

Fivedawgs.4267

And here is reply from another top player NA in the mesmer thread.

the answer is simple, you do not stand a single chance in a 1v1 against a condi mesmer, not a SINGLE chance. No matter what class you play (unless you play condi mesmer yourself), you will lose to one that is decent. the amount of survivability and constant conditions that they can apply is ridiculous and soon enough your condicleanse will be on cooldown and then you’ll melt. This isn’t even taking into account the ridiculous OP skill moamorph which is basically a 8 second daze (which he can cast twice in a row if he’d want to).

In other words, if you see a condi mesmer on a point, RUN FOR YOUR LIFE!

This is ignorance at its finest, do not listen to this person.

nono, it’s not ignorance, it’s having a sense of reality. Condi mesmer is by far best 1v1 out there right now and if you enter a 1v1 with an equally skilled mesmer (or even a little worse) then you will most likely lose and you’ll get your team outnumbered. Best to do is go back to the teamfight, wipe them and 2v1 the mesmer or get the other point and simply ignore him should he be so stupid to bunker a point. You’re the ignorant one for not seeing that.

They can lose 1 v 1. I’ve seen the best Mesmers in North America lose to necros, druids, and dragon hunters. As a conclusion your post must be none other than ignorance. This is a learn to play issue. Is Condi Mesmer very strong 1 v 1? Yes. Is it unbeatable? No.

Well, lol, I don’t know why anyone would choose a thief , which according to zoose is bad vs everything, over a DH.

in PvP

Posted by: fishball.7204

fishball.7204

It really depends on team comps and stuff to decide if thief or DH is better. Both can be useful but warrior is basically useless.

FOR THE GREEEEEEEEEEEEN

in PvP

Posted by: Eagelseye.6312

Eagelseye.6312

The real problem here is that PvP in a 5v5 setup has to be a team game and soloQ is nothing but luck. Such a setup is actually not meant for soloQ. It has to be a team game. The thing that results in such win one lose one situation is that there are hardly any dedicated PvP teams/guilds. If there were such guilds which prepare dedicatd premades, then such situations won’t arise for good players.

Those guys who progress via SoloQ are either super pro players who carry their team on their own or are those who are just lucky.

I personally slacked in the last tier of emerald for a week before suddenly reaching the last tier of Sapphire in few hours on a particular day. I slacked in that tier for some days before finally entering Ruby.

In short, the game apart from better matchmaking needs dedicated PvP guilds

PvP mail DH and Thief, PvE main Staff Tempest/Druid/PS

in PvP

Posted by: style.6173

style.6173

If you think that proves a point, you are completely clueless.

Hey guys! A team that got rekt ran a thief so that means DH is worse. *facepalm

I find it even more hilarious that you guys argue which is the 7th and 8th worst classes

(edited by style.6173)

in PvP

Posted by: Killface.1896

Killface.1896

MM is picking winners if he had win streak when he start he would be at legend ranked as a solo player,it is pure RNG if you hit top ranks or not as solo player after how good teams you got in your first 20games.

in PvP

godsie.2864

MM is picking winners if he had win streak when he start he would be at legend ranked as a solo player,it is pure RNG if you hit top ranks or not as solo player after how good teams you got in your first 20games.

Absolutely – ok if you are lucky at the start
But doomed if you are not

in PvP

Fivedawgs.4267

I watched the AG last night and the last game Ick vs free agent

Check out this video “[PvP Tournament] AG Weekly #64 – Gem Giveaway – Nos Joining Me” http://www.twitch.tv/gamewithstorm/v/56259806

The Ick DH totally secured both wins, Noone even DURST to go mid after the DH positioned himself. They had to pressure mid to take it back during gane 1. And in game 2 and 3, mooobs ( DH)( aka pro esl player from zero counterplay) just gave it his best.I wonder if a thief would have had the same impact on the game. . Uhm

Fun fact; in game 1, mooobs only died once.

in PvP

Posted by: rastaman.1905

rastaman.1905

I can’t belive the guy above me just called DH the 8th worst class; just to show you how ignorant some of the so called good players are.

Easily. And it’s not even close.

Revenant, Scrapper, Chrono, Tempest, Reaper, Druid, DD, DH, Warrior. The bottom two are not arguable. Any of the others you could make a case for slight variations.

Being unable to recognize these kinds of things show why you belong at the bottom.

see how many games you can win with 3 dd or 3 wars on your team, than see how many you can win with 3 dh on your team. last match i had with 2 dh on one team and 2 wars on the other ended 500-43 in favor of the dh team.

That sounds like division 4 and below.

no, that sounds like solo q, which is exactly what this thread is about, solo q and DH stacking in solo q. and about DH being the new turret engi, low skill requirement, insane dps output. press a few buttons and win, all you have to do is stay on the node and place traps. like turret engi used to do before he got stomped in the ground.