Bigger secret to fast legendary division??!

in PvP

Posted by: Arctarius.2649

Arctarius.2649

The best thing you can do is practice and get better at the game. I know I will accumulate allot of hate from posting this but it’s the honest truth. Don’t get me wrong I am not siding with the league system in any way shape or form.. In fact I am extremely disappointed to hear people have been cheating their way up the ladder… But know this…not every legendary player you see was, or is a cheater. I am one tier away from hitting diamond myself right now, and as I previously stated this is the first I heard of all this nonsense.
As disappointing as it is for me to hear people have been cheating, in a way it makes me feel like an awesome player considering I have yet to duo with anyone. What it comes down to is this.. You can cheat all you want but in the end when they change the system, you will find yourself stuck on emerald forever with these “fast track to the top” mentalities. Become a better player, practice and you can carry your teams because you as a player hone more skill than anyone else. Yes you will still have losses, I am not saying you can win them all, I have had my fair share of frustrations.. But you can keep on trying and if you are a good player, you will know as you see yourself rise the ranks. Baically…As many a wise gamer in the past have stated… “Git gud”
I will continue to play pvp solo que despite all this BS happening and I will hit legendary, because I know I am good enough. The difference is when I get there it will be because I am a good player and I beat the odds
Happy pvping , and happy holidays everyone

in PvP

Posted by: Renny.6571

Renny.6571

Nope. Grabbing a low division player is infinitely better than l2p. They minimize loss and maximize gain.

Grats on soloing up to diamond though, I guess.

elite specs ruined pvp.

in PvP

Posted by: Rebound.3409

Rebound.3409

Hahahaha…this guy is adorable. He thinks PvP is about skill)))

No bro….it’s about how much u exploit. ANet backs that up by not doing anything about it. Stop lieing to yourself. If they wanted to fix this they could in less then a day..by just making u match/party up with people max 1 tier lower then u…or even equal.

in PvP

Posted by: meow one twenty.4376

meow one twenty.4376

Post wouldve been better if all it said was:

Git gud

/15 chars

Alright meow, where were we?

in PvP

Posted by: SaintSnow.6593

SaintSnow.6593

Lf sapphire division player pm in game. pls b gud.

/eyy ,o/
#shameless

Säïnt

in PvP

Posted by: Aeryn.9813

Aeryn.9813

I honestly don’t think that trytonianYeti.4389 guy cheated his way to legendary to boast about it. Maybe he did it to show how terrible the league is designed. He doesn’t use the nicest words, he’s rude and seem to be in a bad mood all the time. But he doesnt come across as someone who flaunts ill gotten rewards.

In my opinion, the cheaters are the ones that start threads about how they got to legendary because of how “good” they are without mentioning the manipulative things they have done.

Fantaram – ele
I Hate Dumb Teams – nec

in PvP

Posted by: PowerBottom.5796

PowerBottom.5796

being a good player helps to get to legendary, but unfortunately, there are 10 times better ways than that… That’s why many ppl hate the system; too easy to abuse it so the actual skill isn’t accurately reflected in your division.

Even if there was no abuse, the MMR system is probably still too bad, couple that with soloQ mixed in with teamQ and a huge portion will still be very much luck-based.

It’s just a broken system in so many ways that skill only plays a minor role in it.

in PvP

Posted by: PowerBottom.5796

PowerBottom.5796

being a good player helps to get to legendary, but unfortunately, there are 10 times better ways than that… That’s why many ppl hate the system; too easy to abuse it so the actual skill isn’t accurately reflected in your division.

Even if there was no abuse, the MMR system is probably still too bad, couple that with soloQ mixed in with teamQ and a huge portion will still be very much luck-based.

It’s just a broken system in so many ways that skill only plays a minor role in it.

in PvP

Posted by: nGelik.3129

nGelik.3129

You can cheat all you want but in the end when they change the system, you will find yourself stuck on emerald forever with these “fast track to the top” mentalities.

They will probably never change the system with matchmaking.

in PvP

Posted by: trytonianYeti.4389

trytonianYeti.4389

Lame.

Nothing new here, just an OP in denial that he got farmed by a broken league. You ain’t goin’ nowhere with gettin’ gud son.

in PvP

Posted by: Harbinger.8637

Harbinger.8637

For the most part that’s all it really comes down to. Sure there are ways to make the process faster, but if you’re a good player you’ll get there. I just don’t see why so many people are trying to rush there; we still have a month until the season is over. It’s a marathon not a sprint. The only thing waiting for you at Legendary is a long que time. I’m eight games away from Legendary and I honestly don’t really care, I just play the game. Sometimes I solo, other times I play with a group. Getting to Legendary doesn’t really feel like much of an accomplishment anyways.

Guardian WvW Guide!
Heavens Rage

in PvP

Posted by: LordOtto.2650

LordOtto.2650

And “sometimes” you all play ele or durid, and oh, mesmer?! to get there, if you say there is another way than you cheat! Anet should really fix those professions!

in PvP

Posted by: Arctarius.2649

Arctarius.2649

And “sometimes” you all play ele or durid, and oh, mesmer?! to get there, if you say there is another way than you cheat! Anet should really fix those professions!

Actually I main thief… I play occasional dragon hunter and reaper as well for the achievements each Ascension tier.

in PvP

Posted by: LordOtto.2650

LordOtto.2650

Just made an elementalist to prove I am right, and I am right… I win most of the times, and I don’t even know wtf I am doing! Just flowing with the meta!