[Bug] Victory Pedestal Top Stats

in PvP

Posted by: saerni.2584

saerni.2584

Not a huge bug but I’ve noticed the lights on the pedestals don’t always reflect the victory screen.

Last match I had three top stats (kills, revives and offense) and none of them showed up on the pedestal in lights.

I mean, I don’t really care that much. But it seems like a bug so I’d thought a thread was appropriate.

Northern Shiverpeaks (NSP)
Thief (Daredevil)
Commandant of Pistol-Dagger and Apex Predator

in PvP

Posted by: RedCobra.7693

RedCobra.7693

its most hilarious when you get a player whispering you with profanity about how youre really bad because you didnt stand on mid point when it was a 4v1 and that your lack of top stats shows youre a bad player they have the evidence.

you take a look on the details panel to see you have every top stat very troubling indeed. not that top stats mean anything valuable considering teamfighting always gets more healing/dps/kills/resses etc compared to a side node class/build. i wish they would just remove the silly things, theyre not as bad as the old scoring system but its still pretty bad

RedCobra – Ranked PVP Druid
Current Season – Platinum (Soloq)
Retired GW2 ESL Tournament Admin

in PvP

Posted by: saerni.2584

saerni.2584

It’s just like…if it only is correct less than half the time why even bother.

Northern Shiverpeaks (NSP)
Thief (Daredevil)
Commandant of Pistol-Dagger and Apex Predator

in PvP

Posted by: Ramoth.9064

Ramoth.9064

It’s just like…if it only is correct less than half the time why even bother.

Half the Expansion. Half the Features.

in PvP

Posted by: Vagrant.7206

Vagrant.7206

I’ve had the same issue, basically since they introduced the feature. It also seems to favor other players, even when we tie for the same top stat.

Attachments:

The great god Lagki demands sacrifice.