Change dates but its Dec Community Tourney.

in PvP

Posted by: pixie.5940

pixie.5940

Think you have what it takes to rise to the top of PvP tourney?
Then join the NA and EU PvP tourney held by Kit The Traveler.
There will be two tourneys to choose from, but each player can only enter one:
5 versus 5
or
3 versus 3
All players are welcome (any class and build).
PRIZES:
5v5
1st place- Every player on the winning team receives 200g and two random skins
(Each skin will be worth at least 50g)
2nd place- Every player on the team receives 25g and one skin
3v3
1st place- Every player on the winning team receives 100g and two random skins
(Each skin will be worth at least 50g)
2nd place- Every player on the team receives 25g and one skin.
SCHEDULES:
5v5
NA: Dec 28th @ 7pm Central
EU: Dec 29th @ 5am PST That should be about 2pm UTC+2
3v3
NA: Dec 30th @ 7pm Central
EU: Dec 31st @ 5am PST That should be about 2pm UTC+2 ((Edit 10/13/2016))
I was told EU folks may be still in school etc. So we may move it 3hrs after this current time.
RULES:
1. It is not allowed to swap classes during a match, you’re only allowed to swap between matches.
2. If any of your teammates don’t show within 15 mins of your show time your team is disqualified.
3. Teams cannot substitute players if they are not entered.
4. No Profession Stacking ie. 5 Thieves, 5 Guardian etc.
5. Only people who’s been given permissions to spectate are myself, announcers, and streamers.
HOW TO ADVANCE:
Matches are best 2 out of 3.
I figured I wouldn’t run both at the same time, allow for breaks in between, as well as give enough time for people to get used to the new balance patch coming up soon.
All items are donated from my pocket and time. I may even toss in few gem things in as an extra. Maybe I’ll stream it, or if someone wants to stream it you’re more than welcome, I don’t care.
I’m looking for volunteers to be announcers for the events. We can run a vote on whether or not we want there to be Voice Comms or not. If you are interested let me know, otherwise I’ll be speaking to everyone the day of to see what they feel like doing.
YES ESL teams can join as well. Just don’t do any ego “pound-your-chest” type crap or I’ll easily give you a yak punt out of the tournament. Everyone has fair ground and play; guys, girls, or Quaggan. Just have fun. I’m doing this because I enjoy the PvP community just as much as I enjoy PvE & WvW. Community is key in my heart.
If you have any questions, leave them here or pvt me in-game: pixie.5940 or Kit The Traveler or Tweet me kitthetraveler. I check my Twitter more often than not. If you would like to sign up. Get your group together and have the leader post here or if not email me at kityakkingtongmail.com with your ingame ID name and your teammate’s ID and character name.
Your deadline is Nov 18th to sign up. At the end we will put it all on a gooogle doc/bracket for folks to see.
ADDING —10/12/2016 note:
3v3 is TDM on courtyard
5v5 is ranked maps. i.e.: Battle of Kyhlo, Forest of Niflhel, Legacy of the Foefire, Temple of the Silent Storm are the currently ranked maps for anyone who doesn’t know PvP lingo. I’ll add this to the message above.
You’re allowed to register at least ONE or TWO substitutes per team. Be sure to register them as substitutes in your roster. You cannot act as a substitute and play for 2 separate teams. You must stay with one team. You must only register in ONE game mode!

This will be last time dates will change We got holidays I know folks had college breaks or work vacation going down on the last dates. Thanks to teams keep me posted.
You can add your team to me on Discord as well like some have I’m fine with this.
My Discord name is : Kit The Traveler#7648 <— If you need sign up your team still go for it will extend the date until end of Nov.

in PvP

Posted by: sexuallegend.2153

sexuallegend.2153

Yawn. I might enter this as a free agent if actual pro players participate. I’m tired of the copy pasted average players that pretend to be good because they got their build from a stream. I’m looking for more of a challenge, which is the main reason I play shirtless. I conscript myself to any team willing to pay me 50g to win either tournament.

Shadow, the Legend Myth
(Shadow the Jedi, An Arrogant Samurai, The Legend Myth, One Of The Avengers)
Best Player Episode 4 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XgpC1yIGFB0

in PvP

Posted by: OlrunTheBlade.1486

OlrunTheBlade.1486

“copy pasted average players that pretend to be good "

Who are you, again?

Captain of Never Lucky [NL]
Competitive Warrior, Ele, Mesmer, Ranger, Engineer, Thief