Change 'ranked win' daily

in PvP

Posted by: The Goat.6471

The Goat.6471

The ranked win daily achievement should be changed to a win an unranked or a ranked match. As it is now it forces a lot of players into ranked who aren’t very good and ruin matches if they’re on your team, an example I just had is a ranger who was in my team the last two matches who just treated it as a free for all and never went near a cap. I’m not against players playing ranked at all but I feel this daily forces people into ranked who just want their daily done quickly and who don’t really care about team performance or know what to do because they don’t pvp enough.

in PvP

Posted by: Shen Gia.1650

Shen Gia.1650

The daily is actually called ‘Rated Match’
Rated refers to a pvp match you queue for, this daily can be completed in both ranked and unranked matches. You don’t ever need to touch ranked pvp to complete any daily challenge in the heart of the mists.

All fortresses are built to fall…

in PvP

Posted by: The Goat.6471

The Goat.6471

Rated refers to a pvp match you queue for, this daily can be completed in both ranked and unranked matches. You don’t ever need to touch ranked pvp to complete any daily challenge in the heart of the mists.

Huh, I must have misread it. Although a lot of people I talk to in ranked matches say they’re just there for the daily, maybe they think a win is quicker in ranked.

in PvP

Posted by: Ralkuth.1456

Ralkuth.1456

Ranked and Unranked both count as “rated” matches so if you just want to fish for a daily win you can queue Unranked with a premade. It’s a mad world out there.

Ranked has pips for the reward boxes, and although not always, the matches tend to be more balanced with similarly skilled players, and thus some would prefer it and find it fun.

5 useless class titles
Carrying enemy team since 2012
“Multiclass implies you can actually play the class” – a certain royalty

in PvP

Posted by: bladezero.9470

bladezero.9470

Ranked and Unranked both count as “rated” matches so if you just want to fish for a daily win you can queue Unranked with a premade. It’s a mad world out there.

Ranked has pips for the reward boxes, and although not always, the matches tend to be more balanced with similarly skilled players, and thus some would prefer it and find it fun.

Not if the player is farming the 3 Ranked daily matches required for The Ascension. This absoultely requires ranked.

in PvP

Posted by: Omcrazy.4756

Omcrazy.4756

Not if the player is farming the 3 Ranked daily matches required for The Ascension. This absoultely requires ranked.

Yes, but that wasn’t what this post was about. It was specifically about the daily. You can 100% get the daily through unranked matches.

in PvP

Posted by: ugrakarma.9416

ugrakarma.9416

Already lead to mistake anyway, specially non-english natives easily mistake it for “ranked”.

i have trouble on some achievments cuz of this, i was thinking “rated” mean same as ranked. i have asked ppl on chat many of them was confusing as me.

No native english tends to think “rated” as same way some products has a “classification rate”, classification = rank = ranked. its lead to many noobs goes on ranked match.

(edited by ugrakarma.9416)

in PvP

Posted by: SolarDragon.7063

SolarDragon.7063

Part of me thinks that you shouldn’t be able to get achievements in ranked, to keep daily farmers out >.>