Dishonor time out

Dishonor time out

in PvP

Posted by: Azukas.1426

Azukas.1426

15 minutes for a second offense with the 1st being b/c of your kittenty servers dropping me last night in the middle of a game.

WTF

I’m all for dishonor but not when you have server connection issues causing the problem. The game is over 4 years old you’d think you would have this figured out by now.

Dishonor time out

in PvP

Posted by: Ennui.1597

Ennui.1597

I actually have a question about this; I heard dishonor impacts your MMR? Is there any truth to this?

Dishonor time out

in PvP

Posted by: Zietlogik.6208

Zietlogik.6208

15 minutes for a second offense with the 1st being b/c of your kittenty servers dropping me last night in the middle of a game.

WTF

I’m all for dishonor but not when you have server connection issues causing the problem. The game is over 4 years old you’d think you would have this figured out by now.

uh huh…

This entire OP was de-constructive though, so good luck!

Zietlogik [Warrior] Chronologix [Ranger] Ziet The Dreaded [Necromancer] Zietlogic [Revenant]

Dishonor time out

in PvP

Posted by: Azukas.1426

Azukas.1426

WTF

uh huh…

This entire OP was de-constructive though, so good luck!

Yes I got dropped from a game…NP I figure i can get back in

Nope kicks me completely out of the game by the time I log back in I’m gone past the time limit.

Then I queue up and go grab something and miss the queue pop….my fault but not 15 mins worth of dishonor.

It’s bullkitten and you can’t defend it.

Dishonor time out

in PvP

Posted by: EdgarMTanaka.7291

EdgarMTanaka.7291

Imo 15 should be for first offence… Anet is too kind.

If I get a DC and gets a 15min lockout, sure I get annoyed but at the same time I understand that this is necessary to get players to not ragedc or just log out during a game. I would chill out and do something else while waiting 15min again.

Member of Alpha Swedish Gaming Community – http://www.alphas.se/
Guild Leader of Alpha Sgc [ASGC]