in PvP

Posted by: SnowHawk.3615

SnowHawk.3615

Just don’t Anet.

Dont bring back old pvp rewards

in PvP

Posted by: Wolfs Shadow.7234

Wolfs Shadow.7234

Why? Honestly it was the only thing that separated PvP from PvE with the exception of finishers.

in PvP

Posted by: zaced.7948

zaced.7948

Why?

Because he has unlocked them and wants to be a special snowflake.

in PvP

Posted by: zombyturtle.5980

zombyturtle.5980

Disagree. Bring back old pvp rewards

in PvP

Posted by: martaug.1762

martaug.1762

@Zaced, that’s a specialsnowhawkflake, thank you very much

in PvP

Posted by: Liewec.2896

Liewec.2896

so many PVEers in here to say “i disagree, give me them all!” what a shock…

we earned them, they didn’t, they want them anyway.

when was the last time you saw a PVPer turning the tables and moaning to be given wings of the sunless, or any of the countless PVE weapon skins that never made it to PVP?

in PvP

Posted by: martaug.1762

martaug.1762

Funny Liewec, I don’t see a single post saying pve players want your pvp stuff. I assumed they were talking about bringing back pvp rewards for pvpers.

Ful disclosure: I’m strictly a pve’er and think that pvp’ers getting exclusive stuff is fine, just as long as it isn’t any stronger than what a pve’er can earn.
Different look? that’s cool

(edited by martaug.1762)

in PvP

Liewec.2896

Funny Liewec, I don’t see a single post saying pve players want your pvp stuff. I assumed they were talking about bringing back pvp rewards for pvpers.

Ful disclosure: I’m strictly a pve’er and think that pvp’ers getting exclusive stuff is fine, just as long as it isn’t any stronger than what a pve’er can earn.
Different look? that’s cool

you’ll see a new “GIVE ME TRIBAL!” post atleast twice a month.
there was also a “give me stalwart” post several days ago,
i’m glad you’re fine with exclusive pvp heirlooms, most people apparently aren’t!

in PvP

Posted by: Eponet.4829

Eponet.4829

when was the last time you saw a PVPer turning the tables and moaning to be given wings of the sunless, or any of the countless PVE weapon skins that never made it to PVP?

It doesn’t need to have anything to do with PvE vs PvP, it’s about available vs unavailable.

The Glorious armor is PvP exclusive, but it’s still available, the tribal/stalwart armor, isn’t PvP exclusive, it’s not available at all.

in PvP

Posted by: Danikat.8537

Danikat.8537

Bringing them back doesn’t mean handing them out to everyone for zero effort.

Although if you’re talking about the guild Archmage, Watchman and Defender skins which used to be the default PvP ones then they probably could be given away since you got them simply by going to the HoTM once.

But the others, like the Heavy Scale, Marauder etc. sets could be added to a PvP reward track or something. So, just like before, you have to play PvP to earn them. But considering they were only made unobtainable because they didn’t fit automatically into the new wardrobe system it doesn’t make sense to insist that they should be kept unobtainable forever. It’s not like they were intended to be short-term rewards or were especially hard to get before.

In fact adding them to a PvP reward track would make them more exclusive to PvP than they were before, since some people (me included) got them from achievement reward chests without ever doing any PvP at all and that wouldn’t be possible under the new system.

(For what it’s worth I do find it somewhat amusing that currently the only way to get the available pieces of these ‘super-special PvP exclusive sets’ is to play a low level story chapter where they happen to be a reward or to buy them from guild vendors.)

Danielle Aurorel, Dear Dragon We Got Your Cookies [Nom], Desolation (EU).

“Life’s a journey, not a destination.”

in PvP

Posted by: BrotherBelial.3094

BrotherBelial.3094

As a PvPer I want them to bring back the old rewards that have been left out of the game for years. I don’t mind rewards that are in timed events being limited, and never coming back. But things that where in the game from day one, then just made awol by ANet is kind of silly.

But then some people want to be special snowflakes.

i5 4690K @ 3.5Mhz|8GB HyperX Savage 1600mHz|MSI H81M-E34|MSI GTX 960 Gaming 2GB|
|Seasonic S12G 650W|Win10 Pro X64| Corsair Spec 03 Case|

in PvP

Posted by: Mara.6782

Mara.6782

I hope we get Tribal armor from new pvp reward track

in PvP

Posted by: Celestina.2894

Celestina.2894

Your side of the argument defeats itself simply by NOT PROVDING AN ARGUMENT.

in PvP

Posted by: Just a flesh wound.3589

Just a flesh wound.3589

I hope they bring back tribal armor. Not only would that look good on my necro but the crying from all the PvP people who are upset that everyone can get it will provide hours of quality entertainment.

Be careful what you ask for
ANet may give it to you.

in PvP

Posted by: Sizer.3987

Sizer.3987

Bringing them back doesn’t mean handing them out to everyone for zero effort.

Doesnt matter what arguments you had following this statement, people who are against bringing back old rewards will read this line, think it means the exact opposite of what it says, and complain for 10 pages about how items are only good if they have “exclusivity” and people shouldnt get stuff for free and blah blah blah.

Same thing happens in every thread like this.

80 Mesmer – Yaks Bend

in PvP

Posted by: Agemnon.4608

Agemnon.4608

I think somethings deserve to be PvP only because it communicates to other players that you’re a PvPer. On the otherhand I disagree with PvE only skins because it lacks the skill and prestige of PvP. I mean yeah there’s some skill but people need to find exploits due to cheating out of rewards (bosses going friendly=no dropping loot = why even bother?) or cheap mechanics (you could still wipe even if you have full health and they have 5% left just because someone was careless). In sPvP you could still lose due to reasons outside of skill such as AFKers or suddenly facing much better teams that somehow keep your win record hanging around 50%. But the later is still fair because the other teams are typically simply better in those cases.

In another thread I argued for Anet endorsed and supported coaching with 2200 Elo players vetted to maximize trust and players would give them gems or gold for a session. This would be a great way for pros to obtain very exclusive skins such as legendaries and not have to go the typical routes for them. If each player pays 50 gold for a session and there are 10 students per week that’s going to be 500 gold per week on average, so in just a couple of weeks they could purchase a precursor. PvP isn’t exactly the best way of making gold and players that good frankly deserve the extra income by providing such a service. It wouldn’t be Anet handing them precursors or legendaries since they’d be earning it through voluntary contracts (student agrees with the coach’s rate and ask for a lesson) and giving detailed advice on how to improve performance.

(edited by Agemnon.4608)

in PvP

Posted by: Justine.6351

Justine.6351

Like stalwart was a “pvp” thing. What it take like 5 matches to get the stuff to make a piece? Leet pro. Add a pvp track for the missing stuff that was torn from the game.

Yeah, I want the hat ;-(

in PvP

Posted by: Serophous.9085

Serophous.9085

You realize a lot of the people saying to bring back the missing armors aren’t saying to bring them back in PvE, but PvP, right? Like, a rewards track?

in PvP

Posted by: Orangensaft.7139

Orangensaft.7139

anyone who says they shouldnt come back is just incredibly egoist and short sightened

these skins just need to come back for the same requirements which they had before

—> rank 30+ for tribal armor
edit:(or even more … like r40-50 since you got a lot less rank points back then so it took much longer – thx for pointing that out Aktium.9506 ^^)
for example a reward track for tribal armor that unlocks at PvP lvl 30 that can only be completed with real queued arena games

this would be the perfect solution in my opinion

because:
it still has the rank 30 requirement
it needs real matches to be completed (no hotjoin rank farm arena players can get it)

so it keep its value and everyone can be happy

but pls anet dont forget to add really ALL old PvP skins
not just Tribal set!
Destroyer Scythe for example
or Primitive Pike are skins i really would like to see back in the game

We Glitched Out Of All [MAPS]
26x lvl 80 Characters
Most fabulous Character: http://i.imgur.com/5JtcBI1.jpg?1

(edited by Orangensaft.7139)

in PvP

Liewec.2896

they gave you about half a year of notice before they became unnobtainable, if you couldn’t be bothered, too bad, if you weren’t playing back then, too bad.
but its not like it suddenly went “AWOL”…

i hate this “special snowflake” argument because you couldn’t be bothered when you had the chance and want to ruin it for those of us that did.

instead of calling people “special snowflakes” how about next time you want something limited, you go and earn it instead of coming back 2 years later when you’ve finally decided you can be bothered.

signed,
one of those “special snowflakes” that took the time to unlock Tribal, Greatsaw, Super weapon skins that you folks are always trying to ruin.

in PvP

Posted by: Sizer.3987

Sizer.3987

they gave you about half a year of notice before they became unnobtainable, if you couldn’t be bothered, too bad, if you weren’t playing back then, too bad.

i hate this “special snowflake” argument because you couldn’t be bothered when you had the chance and want to ruin it for those of us that did.

instead of calling people “special snowflakes” how about next time you want something limited, you go and earn it instead of coming back 2 years later when you’ve finally decided you can be bothered.

signed,
one of those “special snowflakes” that took the time to unlock Tribal, Greatsaw, Super weapon skins that you folks are always trying to ruin.

So your whole argument is “if you werent playing back then, too bad”? No wonder people call you a “special” snowflake and dont take you seriously.

Theres no loss to bringing these skins back except for the egos of people like this guy. And if you cant make everyone happy, id go with making the hundreds of people who want the skins instead of the few angry trolls who want them to be exclusive so they can feel good about themselves.

80 Mesmer – Yaks Bend

in PvP

BrotherBelial.3094

signed,

Worried that you wont be special anymore? I’ll give you a tip, you where not special back then, you are not special now. I was playing PvP back then, but guess what. I was playing other parts of the game too. As for the 6 months notice, I didn’t know about that. First time ANY one has brought that little nugget of information to the party. And it’s not like we want it handed to us with out any effort. I like to work for.my items. Do I care about the missing sets? No not really, I’d probably never use them. But not in any way will this mean I don’t think they should come back.

I have no problem with thing being added to PvP as time gated items that will only be around for a little while and never come back. Some as there are things in PvE I missed and will probably never have a chance of getting them, do I care? No. Do I want them to come back? No I missed them.

It was bad form of ANet when they added the reward tracks not to add them then, if they wanted to remove them after that, I would be cool with it. Then I’d be on the side of the special snowflakes.

i5 4690K @ 3.5Mhz|8GB HyperX Savage 1600mHz|MSI H81M-E34|MSI GTX 960 Gaming 2GB|

in PvP

Justine.6351

I don’t recall them saying “yeah we are arbitrarily removing these Armor sets that are trivial to get”. All I remember them saying is that burning up the pvp mats would be a good thing as the mats would be removed. I suppose it was a failing to expect them to add the stuff to the game elsewhere considering the update was bringing all of the pve gear to the pvp setting.

in PvP

zaced.7948

so if more people run around in this armor it’s ruined for you? what a sad kittener you must be. also please only talk about yourself. i have those skins unlocked (never used them tho) and i absolutely agree with people wanting them to come back.
those items were never meant to be limited. anet said they would transfer ALL the skins and simply forgot those that could only be achieved with the old pvp system. or they didn’t bother.

signed,
one of those usual snowflakes that also has all that stuff but doesn’t need exclusive crap for his ego and actually doesn’t begrudge others anything

PS: Those items were attainable without any bigger effort back then. marauder was r0 trash loot and tribal r30 trash loot. having to actually work for them when they come back would be a step back.
@anet: i suggest just unlocking them automatically at r5 and r30 in the wardrobe and be done with it. or actually just unlock it for everybody, no need to put any work into it.

(edited by zaced.7948)

in PvP

Liewec.2896

few angry trolls who want them to be exclusive so they can feel good about themselves.

you consider it trolling that we want our heirloom rewards to retain their value?
have you ever played an MMO before?
i can imagine someone like you rolling up in oldschool WoW and saying “hey i like your armor! what its not obtainable anymore?! BUT I WANT IT!” [thow tantrum]
past-rewards are one of the things that keep a good MMO going, if you can’t accept that then you should go play a single player where everything is always available to you.

you’d have hated GW1, they had exclusively obtainable skins each year, you had to be there to get it, SHOCK HORROR right?

anet said they would transfer ALL the skins and simply forgot those that could only be achieved with the old pvp system.

they never said anything like that, the closest they got was something akin to “skins you unlock will be useable in all parts of the game”.

I don’t recall them saying “yeah we are arbitrarily removing these Armor sets that are trivial to get”. All I remember them saying is that burning up the pvp mats would be a good thing as the mats would be removed.

the set was only obtainable via pvp crafting and pvp rank chests,
its kind of obvious that when they remove all rank chests and pvp materials that the set would become unnobtainable, i didn’t have the full set until they announced the removal of the pvp mats (in 6 months time) so i quickly made it, i didn’t think there was any miscommunication or shock.

(edited by Liewec.2896)

in PvP

Justine.6351

I don’t recall them saying “yeah we are arbitrarily removing these Armor sets that are trivial to get”. All I remember them saying is that burning up the pvp mats would be a good thing as the mats would be removed.

the set was only obtainable at rank 30 via pvp crafting and pvp rank chests,
its kind of obvious that when they remove all rank chests and pvp materials that the set would become unnobtainable, i didn’t have the full set until they announced the removal of the pvp mats (in 6 months time) so i quickly made it, i didn’t think there was any miscommunication or shock.

Stalwart was not a rank 30. It was not obvious they would retire Armor sets. The wardrobe was put in impatialy to cure the pve/pvp skin " gap". There probably still wouldn’t be legendaries in spvp if they hadn’t and we all know the pvper crying about how pvers got all the good skins.

in PvP

Posted by: Paulytnz.7619

Paulytnz.7619

You overlook the fact that NEW pvpers are also locked out of these skins. So I would suggest to bring them back via reward track chests.

There are we all happy now?

Since when did this business of being a hero become being a business?

in PvP

BrotherBelial.3094

“Hard Core” PvP’ers constantly complain about having to do PvE to make legendary weapons. WvW players say the same, and sure there where some PvE players who complained that they had to do WvW to get a legendary weapon.

So all round players earn there legendary weapons, “Hard core” PvP/WvW players just want them, and don’t want to earn them, what a shocker………

in PvP

Posted by: Aktium.9506

Aktium.9506

anyone who says they shouldnt come back is just incredibly egoist and short sightened

these skins just need to come back for the same requirements which they had before

—> rank 30+ for tribal armor
for example a reward track for tribal armor that unlocks at PvP lvl 30 that can only be completed with real queued arena games

this would be the perfect solution in my opinion

because:
it still has the rank 30 requirement
it needs real matches to be completed (no hotjoin rank farm arena players can get it)

so it keep its value and everyone can be happy

but pls anet dont forget to add really ALL old PvP skins
not just Tribal set!
Destroyer Scythe for example
or Primitive Pike are skins i really would like to see back in the game

Rank 30 in the old system took longer to get to then Rank 80 in the current. You got so much less rank points back then its not even funny.

in PvP

Agemnon.4608

Since you can’t buy new legendaries off the trading post they should have PvP tournaments where you could win won. Not all PvP gear should be obtainable in PvE but all PvE gear should be obtainable in PvP for the reasons I stated earlier.

in PvP

Posted by: Tamasan.6457

Tamasan.6457

Rank 30 in the old system took longer to get to then Rank 80 in the current. You got so much less rank points back then its not even funny.

That’s not true. When ranks got converted, mid-40s was the point you had to be beyond before you got any ranks for “free”, and that change was very tiny at those ranks. I think I went from about 45 to 47 when it happened.

in PvP

zombyturtle.5980

Since you can’t buy new legendaries off the trading post they should have PvP tournaments where you could win won. Not all PvP gear should be obtainable in PvE but all PvE gear should be obtainable in PvP for the reasons I stated earlier.

I disagree that all PVE gear should be available in PVP. PVE does require skill, if not on the same level as pvp and certain encounters require extensive knowledge of mechanics in order to succeed. (liadri ect). PVE exclusive rewards show that the player has achieved this.

Even disregarding the skill requirement on rewards, PVE exclusive act as an incentive to take part in content and act as a visual comfirmation you succeeded. Unique rewards are vital in ALL game types, not just PVP, to keep content relevant and repeatable.

in PvP

Liewec.2896

PS: Those items were attainable without any bigger effort back then.

then why didn’t you unlock it back then instead of waiting 2 years and then complaining that you couldn’t be bothered unlocking it like those of us who did. >_<

in PvP

Posted by: Orangensaft.7139

Orangensaft.7139

That’s not true. When ranks got converted, mid-40s was the point you had to be beyond before you got any ranks for “free”, and that change was very tiny at those ranks. I think I went from about 45 to 47 when it happened.

he is not talking about the amount of rank points it required to get to lvl 30

but the amount of rankpoints you were rewarded with in each match

so while you didnt need more rank points to get to lvl 30 back then
it still took you much longer to get to rank 30
because you didnt get 1500 rankpoints for each win but only 200!

We Glitched Out Of All [MAPS]
26x lvl 80 Characters
Most fabulous Character: http://i.imgur.com/5JtcBI1.jpg?1

in PvP

BrotherBelial.3094

No it really should not. Getting stuff with the reward tracks in PvP is far quicker than getting them in PvE in most cases. For instance the dungeon tracks, you can fill them out far quicker in PvP than you can in PvE, as you don’t get DR with the tokens.
If people want every skin in the game, then they should play all parts of the game. It’s that simple. I wanted the Balthazar back item, and the glorious armor. Guess, I had to do PvP to get them.

Did I start a thread saying, “I play PvE, I should be able to get all skins in PvE and not have to play PvP to get the stuff I like!” No I didn’t, why? Because there should be these hooks to get people to try other parts of the game. If they are not willing to stick out that game mode to get the item they want, well tought brake. I like the mist forge weapons, but don’t really find WvW all that great, but, I do it. I want it, I have to work for it in the game mode it’s offered in. End of story.

in PvP

zaced.7948

then why didn’t you unlock it back then instead of waiting 2 years and then complaining that you couldn’t be bothered unlocking it like those of us who did. >_<

i have all those skins. should have read what i wrote, bro. i don’t need them for my ego like you do, tho. i have no problem at all if other people have access to them. i wouldn’t mind if they just got them for free. you’re just a tiny sad man that begrudges others stuff that you want all to yourself. i pity you.

in PvP

Posted by: revodeel.2651

revodeel.2651

It has already been stated by a dev that the tribal armor set (and other sets) would be obtainable again at some point. Trying to convince them not to is pointless (and selfish).

Do not allow the perfect to be the enemy of the good.

(edited by revodeel.2651)

in PvP

Posted by: Nick Lentz.6982

Nick Lentz.6982

Didn’t WvW and PvP players kitten about not being able to get ascended and anet then bent to them….oh yeah. that happened.
Its a skin, It should be earned. If a PvE players beg for them to come back, then why not? they are not exclusive. They are not legendary. They have 0 skill value to any pvp player. It is not hard to get to rank 80. Now there are Pvp players that are kitten and deserve recognition (Hint hint HoT is coming out, or was that forgotten). Its just like PvE players kittening for the Halloween skins from year one to stay exclusive. Why? because they don’t want the market to crash on them. If you want “notoriety”, show it on the field. Not by what you wear.

Guardian of Maguuma
Grand Warden of I Crit Under Pressure.
message me for an invite ^_^

in PvP

Posted by: eisberg.2379

eisberg.2379

Nope, if all PvE rewards can be obtainable in PvP, then all PvP should be obtainable in PvE. Otherwise it is best to have exclusive rewards for each side.

in PvP

Posted by: tim.1280

tim.1280

This is a dumb argument. Those PvP skins were unintentionally taken out of the game with 0 warning and Anet have said from the moment it happened that they would be put back in.

in PvP

Posted by: Gaebriel.3754

Gaebriel.3754

Hahaha it’s the ‘half a year of notice’ discussion again, featuring the exclusivity police of course. Help, others will be able to wear my super exclusive professional PvP stuff!!!

The best thing, as always, is that no one seems to ask for free handouts but said exclusivity police is immediately trying to make it out like people are.

I should add that I obtained most of those super mega exclusive omgprestige skins myself back in the days. And absolutely not with super elite skilled PvP play, it was only later that I took the time to explore that area of the game. No, a lot of my super awesome exclusive omgprestige skins came from cheap random boxes that could be bought with glory, during the month(?) before the announced PVP/PVE wardrobe merge. Note that the word ‘merge’ does not reply removal of any kind.

Newer players should have a chance to earn those super omg mega prestige elite skins as well. Especially since removing them from the wardrobe was obviously an oversight or bug.

in PvP

Posted by: Serophous.9085

Serophous.9085

Hahaha it’s the ‘half a year of notice’ discussion again, featuring the exclusivity police of course. Help, others will be able to wear my super exclusive professional PvP stuff!!!

The best thing, as always, is that no one seems to ask for free handouts but said exclusivity police is immediately trying to make it out like people are.

I should add that I obtained most of those super mega exclusive omgprestige skins myself back in the days. And absolutely not with super elite skilled PvP play, it was only later that I took the time to explore that area of the game. No, a lot of my super awesome exclusive omgprestige skins came from cheap random boxes that could be bought with glory, during the month(?) before the announced PVP/PVE wardrobe merge. Note that the word ‘merge’ does not reply removal of any kind.

Newer players should have a chance to earn those super omg mega prestige elite skins as well. Especially since removing them from the wardrobe was obviously an oversight or bug.

Most likely since their names matched some of the names in the pve area, they got over written (i believe masquarade was tribal or something in the pvp).

in PvP

Posted by: eisberg.2379

eisberg.2379

Watch, they’ll bring back Tribal armor as a reward in PvE in HoT. Watch Liewec.2896 and people like him blow a fuse.

in PvP

Posted by: Gaebriel.3754

Gaebriel.3754

Yep, tribal was incorrectly named as Masquerade in the PvP locker. Therefore, Masquerade armour used to be a gasp, PvE exclusive. The prestige omg!

Note that there were also a few other super omg mega elite PvP skins that are currently unavailable, like the Heavy Scale (or something). But those look like the low level heavy armours, so that’s probably not much prestige. :P

in PvP

Agemnon.4608

Yep, tribal was incorrectly named as Masquerade in the PvP locker. Therefore, Masquerade armour used to be a gasp, PvE exclusive. The prestige omg!

Note that there were also a few other super omg mega elite PvP skins that are currently unavailable, like the Heavy Scale (or something). But those look like the low level heavy armours, so that’s probably not much prestige. :P

The differences are subtle but noticeable. Heavy scale looks like worn scale…just not worn.

Attachments:

in PvP

Posted by: Jay.1085

Jay.1085

hahaha, they can keep the pvp elite stuff. I got them a long time ago and think they look terrible. I earned a lot of my gear by just doing pvp for fun not even hard core. So please stop saying pvp back then was harder.

in PvP

Posted by: CntrlAltDefeat.1465

CntrlAltDefeat.1465

Allowing people to have skins from years ago takes nothing away from anyone else. What has been taken away from players is that previously in PvP different rewards were available according to what rank you were. When anet decided to remove this they also deleted any unspent currency Pvp players had. This is historically not uncommon for them to do. They also reset everyone fractals so they could introduce a leaderboard that never eventuated. So the big question is, if you bring back old PvP rewards will veteran players also get back their deleted PvP currencies? If fractal rewards are being reworked, will veteran fractal runners be retrospectively rewarded for having their level reset and there only being a reward now, after hundreds of rings etc have had to be deleted?

Point is, it never a good idea to go back in time. I have unspent black lions tickets. I like some of the skins that I missed out on that I could’ve got for one ticket, but now they’re either not available or worth more tickets than I have. Should we go back because i earned the reward, didn’t spend it and now that reward line was has been changed?No we shouldn’t..but making the skin available other methods harms nobody. It just means I now have to achieve it via a different means.

in PvP

zombyturtle.5980

I know this wasnt directed at me but personally I didnt unlock them in the past as I was content working casually towards pvp skins and ranking up slowly, rather than faming. This was because I had no idea the skins would disappear and felt no pressure to get them immediatly. As far as im aware there was no warning. The only info anet provided us was that pvp and pve skins would be merged.

If there was a post stating specifically pvp exclusive skins would be disappearing, please link it and ill reconsider my argument about bringing them back, but until then I see no reason they shouldnt return.

in PvP

Posted by: tim.1280

tim.1280

Allowing people to have skins from years ago takes nothing away from anyone else. What has been taken away from players is that previously in PvP different rewards were available according to what rank you were. When anet decided to remove this they also deleted any unspent currency Pvp players had. This is historically not uncommon for them to do. They also reset everyone fractals so they could introduce a leaderboard that never eventuated. So the big question is, if you bring back old PvP rewards will veteran players also get back their deleted PvP currencies? If fractal rewards are being reworked, will veteran fractal runners be retrospectively rewarded for having their level reset and there only being a reward now, after hundreds of rings etc have had to be deleted?

Point is, it never a good idea to go back in time. I have unspent black lions tickets. I like some of the skins that I missed out on that I could’ve got for one ticket, but now they’re either not available or worth more tickets than I have. Should we go back because i earned the reward, didn’t spend it and now that reward line was has been changed?No we shouldn’t..but making the skin available other methods harms nobody. It just means I now have to achieve it via a different means.

They gave people like two weeks notice to spend all of their glory… They also warned that fractals would be reset.

How are these things the same as bringing back various weapon and armor skins that were unintentionally taken out of the game.

in PvP

Posted by: Ehra.5240

Ehra.5240

As someone with Mad Memoires, I’d be perfectly fine with it being made obtainable again. Enjoying the game is enough of a reward for being around since the beginning, I don’t need content to removed from the game and made unavailable to newer players for my time ingame to be validated. I view the birthday gifts as plenty of a reward for being an early adopter.

(edited by Ehra.5240)