FIX THE HEALING TURRET !

FIX THE HEALING TURRET !

in PvP

Posted by: DRfear.5234

DRfear.5234

Either make sure it actually. Overcharges on deployment. Or to back and make the tool skill detonate the turret, so people dont accidentaly blow Up their turrets before deployment.

FIX THE HEALING TURRET !

in PvP

Posted by: HardRider.2980

HardRider.2980

You deploy it..wait 1-2 seconds for the overload to actually go off..then destroy.. it has to go through it’s spawn animation and then overcharge animation…stop being in a rush

We are heroes. This is what we do!

RIP City of Heroes

FIX THE HEALING TURRET !

in PvP

Posted by: Krysard.1364

Krysard.1364

Quite sure you cant blast it before the overcharge since they added the 0’5s cd

M I L K B O I S

FIX THE HEALING TURRET !

in PvP

Posted by: Odokuro.5049

Odokuro.5049

I actually like the changes made to it, and have had no issues using it.

Deploy
Wait for Overcharge
Explode
Profit?

The Self-Proclaimed Pervy Sage of Yaks Bend.
https://www.twitch.tv/amazinphelix

FIX THE HEALING TURRET !

in PvP

Posted by: Spartacus.3192

Spartacus.3192

i like the new changes, you dont have to worry about being interrupted between the deply and overcharge like you used to. Now just deploy, wait a couple seconds then blast. Good change here.

Your typical average gamer -
“Buff my main class, nerf everything else. "

FIX THE HEALING TURRET !

in PvP

Posted by: santenal.1054

santenal.1054

Quite sure you cant blast it before the overcharge since they added the 0’5s cd

Yes you can.

FIX THE HEALING TURRET !

in PvP

Posted by: Dothl Lai.5829

Dothl Lai.5829

To all those who think the healing turret change is okay, you guys will never understand how grateful it is when the immediate overcharge blast actually saves your kitten Now with the 0.5 delay, your HT will be kittening rekt right away if you drop it in the heat of a fight.
Deploy, wait, blast, profit? LUL GL with that.

FIX THE HEALING TURRET !

in PvP

Posted by: coro.3176

coro.3176

It’s that “wait” that is just not doable in a pvp situation.

If you accidentally detonate it at 749ms rather than 750ms you get a tiny 2.5k heal and no blast.

They were clearly trying to prevent this situation with the last hotfix patch that locks it out for 0.5s. Problem is, the turret takes 0.75s to deploy, so it’s still possible to screw it up and miss your heal+condi cleanse. It needs to be locked out for the full 0.75s or just reverted to the way it was before.

FIX THE HEALING TURRET !

in PvP

Posted by: DRfear.5234

DRfear.5234

You deploy it..wait 1-2 seconds for the overload to actually go off..then destroy.. it has to go through it’s spawn animation and then overcharge animation…stop being in a rush

Do you actually play engi ? xD

FIX THE HEALING TURRET !

in PvP

Posted by: coro.3176

coro.3176

Try detonating the turret without getting the overcharge+blast when out of combat. It’s almost impossible to do.

Then try again in-combat – happens pretty frequently – maybe 50% of the time depending on how fast you’re detonating.

If that’s not a bug, I don’t know what is.