Fairness in PvP

Fairness in PvP

in PvP

Posted by: Patrik.2590

Patrik.2590

So I was playing some team arena with my bro who was a necro, I was an engineer, and he kept on complaining about how he, as a condition necro, cannot even damage an elementalist which has that no conditions above 90% hp trait, or how a warrior has constant stability + conditions + the best base stats in the game + best looking gear and weapons + CC, same as a guardian but guardian has blocks and not that much CC as a warrior. So how does a kittened person play a warrior and beats an average PvP playing guy? Because classes are not balanced. 8 out of 10 people play warrior or a guardian. And yes I know its possible to kill that warr or a guardian, but it takes high skill to beat a lower skill class player. But guardians are manageable. This game is just based on guardians and warriors, and how ridiculous is that? They have 3 legendary skins for same weapon, their gear as I said is the best looking… Its just stupid.

Fairness in PvP

in PvP

Posted by: Elxdark.9702

Elxdark.9702

Yes, We already know almost all devs love and play as a warrior but your brother is doing something wrong if he can’t beat an ele.

Also warriors are the counter of terror necros(Actually warriors are the counter of the kittening game lol) but I think a good necro can down a warrior, if not, ask Ventari.

Fairness in PvP

in PvP

Patrik.2590

Yeah ask Ventari, actually if you haven’t noticed I am not a pro, neither is my bro. so… And he can beat an ele just not a good one but that wasnt my point. Arenanet ruined PvP just by making warrs.

Fairness in PvP

in PvP

Posted by: Elxdark.9702

Elxdark.9702

Yeah ask Ventari, actually if you haven’t noticed I am not a pro, neither is my bro. so… And he can beat an ele just not a good one but that wasnt my point. Arenanet ruined PvP just by making warrs.

We agree in one point, you are not good enough(“pro”) so get better.

Fairness in PvP

in PvP

Posted by: bhagwad.4281

bhagwad.4281

We agree in one point, you are not good enough(“pro”) so get better.

But then presumably neither was the other guy.

Fairness in PvP

in PvP

Patrik.2590

That’s not my point. If I am an average PvP player and he is an average PvP player (warrior) , and we are at the same skill lvl, he will kill me no matter which class I play or what I do… Its easy to say, yeah you are not good enough so get better lol.