in PvP

Posted by: megilandil.7506

megilandil.7506

+fiveteen letters

For the love of the six remove class daylies

in PvP

Posted by: Dariya.9380

Dariya.9380

It wasn’t too bad before, but now with profession locking you get 2 thieves and 2 mesmers on your team. Before I could just play my regular class or choose something that will help the team most, and switch to daily class just before the match ends if we were winning. Now I avoid playing after dailies start like a plague.

in PvP

Posted by: Kaltyn of Torbins Deep.2946

Kaltyn of Torbins Deep.2946

The other side of this is the need for Potions of PvP Rewards for GH upgrades. Dailies are the only way to get them, so removing two potential options for me to get them is a bad thing. Upgrades to the GH are already enough of a grind, making it even more painful is suboptimal.

in PvP

Posted by: Mutaatti.2789

Mutaatti.2789

This! Please make it so you can get those dailies only from unranked (if you need to keep them…) or switch them to something else! No more ranger daily where my team has 4 rangers and 1 DH and cant do a kitten because of it’s DAILIES!!! (in ranked)

in PvP

Posted by: OriOri.8724

OriOri.8724

The other side of this is the need for Potions of PvP Rewards for GH upgrades. Dailies are the only way to get them, so removing two potential options for me to get them is a bad thing. Upgrades to the GH are already enough of a grind, making it even more painful is suboptimal.

These dailies should be replaced with a “Win X games” daily, where it can be 2-3 games. Then the last daily could be “play a game on Y map” to encourage players to play different maps. End result, only 1 less PvP potion (since the game on a specific map should only grant 1 potion), but players are no longer given huge incentives to play classes that they aren’t as strong at.

in PvP

These dailies should be replaced with a “Win X games” daily, where it can be 2-3 games. Then the last daily could be “play a game on Y map” to encourage players to play different maps. End result, only 1 less PvP potion (since the game on a specific map should only grant 1 potion), but players are no longer given huge incentives to play classes that they aren’t as strong at.

A fully upgraded GH requires 720 Potions of PvP rewards. You want to remove 1 a day from the rewards? Let us make a game mode that I really do not enjoy just that much more unenjoyable. Pretty please, with cherries on top! NOT.

in PvP

OriOri.8724

The point of a fully upgraded GH is to have a guild contribute to it, not to do it yourself. 1 less potion a day would still allow for pretty quick accumulation of potion of PvP rewards, and by removing the class specific dailies it would make everyone in PvP matches happier and make the game mode better overall

in PvP

Posted by: Rashy.4165

Rashy.4165

A fully upgraded GH requires 720 Potions of PvP rewards. You want to remove 1 a day from the rewards? Let us make a game mode that I really do not enjoy just that much more unenjoyable. Pretty please, with cherries on top! NOT.

Considering how many people can simply cheese the PvP dailies, guilds should have no trouble whatsoever accumulating 720 PvP reward potions.

in PvP

The point of a fully upgraded GH is to have a guild contribute to it, not to do it yourself. 1 less potion a day would still allow for pretty quick accumulation of potion of PvP rewards, and by removing the class specific dailies it would make everyone in PvP matches happier and make the game mode better overall

Yep, but that depends on the size of the guild, the number of active members, their level of activity, AND having some that like PvP. I accept that fully upgrading our guild hall is going to take a lot of time, and frankly, a lot of grinding. Not a problem. But, when I’m am pretty much the only one doing PvP – and that only because I have to – it’s a different story. While that 1 PvP potion per day change doesn’t sound like too much, the original proposition to change it to x number of wins means that it will be a higher effective drop in the number I can get. So instead of averaging 4 per day, I’m down to 2 unless I want to extend my time spent in PvP even more. Yes, please, make me spend less time in the parts of the game that I want to spend time in. Sounds great.

in PvP

Posted by: Stand The Wall.6987

Stand The Wall.6987

its really bad for competitive play. its hilarious that this hasn’t been fixed yet.

Team Deathmatch for PvP – Raise the AoE cap for WvW – More unique events for PvE

in PvP

Posted by: Wolfric.9380

Wolfric.9380

I only play two classes in ranked. If there is no aily for them i either don´t care or go unranked. It´s easy ….
Proffession MMR would have reduced the problem …
But i agree in ranked this is bad design.

in PvP

Posted by: DreamTheateR.8941

DreamTheateR.8941

Anet must change the dailies to all classes so win a game unranked/ranked with any class …

in PvP

Posted by: Vyrulisse.1246

Vyrulisse.1246

Yes and also think of some more creative dailies for the love of god. There’s so many things you could have as a daily task to do in PvP but I always see the same few. x.x

in PvP

Posted by: nicknamenick.2437

nicknamenick.2437

+1

in PvP

Posted by: Cynz.9437

Cynz.9437

How can we make pvp experience even more miserable? Let’s not address class stacking, let’t keep prof dailies and lock professions in matches. Woooooooo!

All is Vain~
[Teef] guild :>

in PvP

OriOri.8724

Yep, but that depends on the size of the guild, the number of active members, their level of activity, AND having some that like PvP. I accept that fully upgrading our guild hall is going to take a lot of time, and frankly, a lot of grinding. Not a problem. But, when I’m am pretty much the only one doing PvP – and that only because I have to – it’s a different story. While that 1 PvP potion per day change doesn’t sound like too much, the original proposition to change it to x number of wins means that it will be a higher effective drop in the number I can get. So instead of averaging 4 per day, I’m down to 2 unless I want to extend my time spent in PvP even more. Yes, please, make me spend less time in the parts of the game that I want to spend time in. Sounds great.

If you don’t want to PvP to get the PvP potions I don’t know what to tell you. Because you really make it sound as if you hate PvP, and that you are entitled to these easy potions of PvP reward simply because you don’t want to spend any extra time in PvP.

It would be better for the game mode as a whole to remove class specific dailies

in PvP

Posted by: sevenDEADLY.5281

sevenDEADLY.5281

Which classes are lying during the day time? Filthy day liars! Are they lying every day? Like are they daily day lies? These daily day liars need to be stopped! Lying is wrong and we should do something about it! GET YOUR PITCH FORKS PEOPLE!

in PvP

Posted by: Spartacus.3192

Spartacus.3192

I must be one of the few people who barely looks at what the daily profession is. That’s because pretty much every day you can substitute the daily profession requirement with a 2 min vista viewing or a mystic toilet with 4 dirt cheap sigils.

but yeah pls remove the dailies so I don’t get players who only know how to press 1 .

Your typical average gamer -
“Buff my main class, nerf everything else. "