Give solo arena back

Give solo arena back

in PvP

Posted by: Nerkan.2934

Nerkan.2934

Give us back solo arena please!I am sick and tired of full premades beating the crap out of me.

Give solo arena back

in PvP

Posted by: Angelweave.1856

Angelweave.1856

I just played a solo match against a team… by rights these guys were worse than the average solo player. Though they worked well as a team and owned us.
I want to finish off some of the PvP achievements but with my current win loss ratio going from 48% down to 22% (well not 22% yet but that’s roughly my new win/loss ratio) with the new patch… I don’t see much hope.

Give solo arena back

in PvP

Posted by: Shadowmoon.7986

Shadowmoon.7986

Remove premades from unranked, problem fixed. mixed q;s suck.

Give solo arena back

in PvP

Posted by: Trybil.1567

Trybil.1567

I have been doing sPvP for about a year and enjoying it, mostly soloQ. Now it is very unsatisfying getting womped by organized teams most every match. I have tried to get guildies to organize a teamQ but they are too PvE oriented. Hotjoin is too random with no benefit of level matching. It is hard to find a regular team when you are casual (i.e. not mad skills, not reliably online).

I have heard other players say too bad for me, just find a team or leave the game. Is that the message Anet is telling its casual PvP solo players?

Please give us back soloQ!

Give solo arena back

in PvP

Posted by: Kitt.2567

Kitt.2567

yes plz. since merged solo submitting takes too much quque time and also the most problem is that, I meet a lot of premade teams jeez. I rather like previous seperated quque. For only today i got premade teams (at least consisting 2 people or more) more than 5 times, wth anet. I used to be usually rotating between top100 range and hit top4 many times before in the previous soloq leaderboard, therefore, I wouldnt say I am really bad, but now the new system is just grinding system and even gets me premades. The thing went even worse than ever. I got kinda angry for this so I am gonna play different game until anet bring back pure soloq without any size of premade, or make rewardable 1vs1 ranked dueling arena. so gl guys until then, cya

Visit “http://www.twitch.tv/the_korean_gamer/profile” for best warrior builds!

(edited by Kitt.2567)

Give solo arena back

in PvP

Posted by: Trybil.1567

Trybil.1567

It seems as my rating keeps dropping as solo player, I am getting matched with lower and lower skilled (other solo) players. I didn’t used to get teamed with people that would stand 3 or 4 on an uncontested point to capture it? So my odds of winning keep getting worse.

Its a death-spiral of horrible match making argh.

Give solo arena back

in PvP

Posted by: AlexVv.3965

AlexVv.3965

I agree with you.

Give solo arena back

in PvP

Posted by: Celtus.8456

Celtus.8456

Almost every game I have while soloing is either:

A) Against a premade.
B) AFKers/clueless team mates (double/triple capping empty nodes, no rotations, etc)

Only occasionally I recognize someone I am teamed with.

Thank you again for destroying a working system and replacing it with a terrible one.

Josre
Zulu Ox Tactics [zulu]

Give solo arena back

in PvP

Posted by: Aeroxe.8140

Aeroxe.8140

yeah unranked/ranked ques isnt really worth it atm. All regular teams are currently just scrimming eachother as the system is quite messed up.

Thief (main), ele, guard
Past member of most teams NA. Retired proleague season 1+2.
http://www.twitch.tv/aeroxe

Give solo arena back

in PvP

Posted by: Furesy.6935

Furesy.6935

What rank are you guys? In the last 2 days I’ve been logging in once a day to actually try the new PvP system but I have yet to play a single game… I’ve waited for a que to pop for about 40 minutes? ;s I’m rank 31 atm

EDIT:
Okay, today I got in relatively fast and have been getting a lot of matches after that. No idea why it didn’t pop yesterday and the day before.

Can’t say I’m positive. So far I’ve played about 20 matches today and only one of them was relatively close. Rest was a complete blowout where it was Pugs vs a pre-made team. Un-enjoyable to say the least.

I do like the new map vote, though.

(edited by Furesy.6935)

Give solo arena back

in PvP

Posted by: Sebastian.4610

Sebastian.4610

solo queue was 100x more fun then this new system, im tired of premades teams of all sizes.

Solo queue and team queue were very different play styles and a lot of us prefer solo.

WTB Ranked solo ladder

Give solo arena back

in PvP

Posted by: vashio.6297

vashio.6297

Really getting tired of this new system it just doesn’t work for soloQ. I really hate having to try and carry 4 people each match that can’t cap/decape/hold points and some how the other team always knows how to do these things. I liked it when i could play on the old ladder and play with all 10 people knowing how to play the game.

Give solo arena back

in PvP

Posted by: Dredrum.2563

Dredrum.2563

Agree Solo Q’rs are sick of feeding the Team Qr’s Qs. It’s not our fault that team Q’s had long wait times before.

Give solo arena back

in PvP

Posted by: Sirendor.1394

Sirendor.1394

Agreed. That’s the only solution against this bull kitten.

Gandara – Vabbi – Ring of Fire – Fissure of Woe – Vabbi
SPvP as Standalone All is Vain

Give solo arena back

in PvP

Posted by: Blacksheep.8932

Blacksheep.8932

You gotta give solo arena back, i’m so sick of getting into stupid kittenin full premades while solo que’ing, that was a kittened decision to merge the queues, what the fuuck were you thinking about????

“ohhh guys, lets merge the solo que’ers with full premades, should be balanced, sounds like a great idea to improve the pvp!!!!11111!!!!!”
?

Give solo arena back

in PvP

Posted by: Blacksheep.8932

Blacksheep.8932

I’ve been losing at least 10 games a day because i get placed against full premades, and when i premade it’s soooo boring to smash pugs 500-0.
You really have to change it, Anet.

Give solo arena back

in PvP

Posted by: Kysin.6349

Kysin.6349

I like all the recent spvp changes except the removal of SoloQ, while I have still had some really good games in the past few days. It’s always a bummer to get put up against an organized pre-made.

Co-leader of Knights of Eminence[Sir] – PvX
Reap The Weak[Reap] – WvW 5-man havok
-Blackgate

Give solo arena back

in PvP

Posted by: oneply.9586

oneply.9586

dont need to make a soloq only. just restrict premades of 4 and 5 from qing unranked.

One Ply To Rule Them All
Bring PPK back to WvW!!!

Give solo arena back

in PvP

Posted by: Kysin.6349

Kysin.6349

Ideally any competitive game should have:

Practice/Custom, SoloQ unranked, Team unranked, SoloQ ranked, Team ranked.

Co-leader of Knights of Eminence[Sir] – PvX
Reap The Weak[Reap] – WvW 5-man havok
-Blackgate

(edited by Kysin.6349)

Give solo arena back

in PvP

Posted by: oneply.9586

oneply.9586

^2 team unrankeds???? haha

One Ply To Rule Them All
Bring PPK back to WvW!!!

Give solo arena back