Good o'l Fashion leaderboards

in PvP

Posted by: Zoso.8279

Zoso.8279

Can we please have the “normal” type of leader board when we are in sPvP? Kill/Deaths Downs/assists etc…

Necromancer Main

in PvP

Posted by: NeXeD.3042

NeXeD.3042

Wouldn’t work in conquest, needs to wins. Even if they did a deathmatch mode the leaderboards would still néed to be determined by wins I think.

Attention Moderators I am not
S P E E D Starr #0 Necro NA or
I Am NeXeD awful d/D ele NA

in PvP

Zoso.8279

oh yeah of course i don’t mean to make it death match just to show your k/d/downs while playing the game. Even in conquest mode this can be done. I play BF4 (Battlefield 4) so conquest is a game mode I know very well.

Necromancer Main

in PvP

Posted by: joonasp.9217

joonasp.9217

People wouldn’t capture/bunker points. Just play for the k/d ratio they could show off to people like you who would think it would be relevant.

N

O

- JanS Löllykkä – www.jansguild.tumblr.com -

in PvP

Zoso.8279

lol just how people afk in match so their friends win so they can show off their ranks to people?

If you lose the match it doesn’t matter how many k/d you have but it is a good stat to show in any pvp game. Heck people still focus on kills now! If you want to win make a team and win but trying to control random peoples actions? Thats just a bit much imo.

Necromancer Main

in PvP

Posted by: Lordrosicky.5813

Lordrosicky.5813

People wouldn’t capture/bunker points. Just play for the k/d ratio they could show off to people like you who would think it would be relevant.

N

O

You are really arguing against a more comprehensive scoreboard system? The current system of only points is so far behind every other game in this genre and all other genres to be honest.

The scoreboard system should show Damage dealt, taken, healing done, resses, kills, deaths, points capped/decapped

Character: Henry rank million/Duke Henry
Necromancer/Casual Warrior
[Team] Best WvW guild of all time. EASILY.

in PvP

Posted by: Exeon.4358

Exeon.4358

How about no? This game doesn’t need the “K/D” importance vs “cap” importance disputes and arguments when people lose a game, “But i am going 5/0 you just keep dying” “but i capped 10 points by myself your just fighting in the middle of nowhere”

Yea i can see the above happening so easily that it would kinda ruin PvP for me, though i’d have no issues if you could see your own K/D but others couldn’t

in PvP

Zoso.8279

The thing is k/d and all other stats come with the territory of any pvp game. It all falls under teamwork. Good teams will focus on points selfish teams on k/d. Let the players organize themselves. I basically want to know how affective some builds that I’ve made are on the battlefield and I cant get a good idea if my k/d/downs are not listed. Sure their are other ways of finding this out but k/d etc. are fundamental stats in ANY PvP game pc or console.

Necromancer Main

in PvP

Posted by: Iason Evan.3806

Iason Evan.3806

People would just play for k/d. People play for that in their heads without any sort of leaderboard in place for it and it makes the single mode we have a mess.

Actually, what do I care. I quit spvp 6 months ago and absolutely no new modes or big changes have been made to the format since then. Heck, no maps either. Knock yourself out with a k/d leaderboard in a Conquest format. Makes absolutely zero sense whatsoever because it doesn’t promote caring about the style of the format, but at least it would be a new change.

Leader of The Guernsey Milking Coalition [MiLk] Sanctum of Rall

in PvP

Posted by: Archaon.9524

Archaon.9524

Can we please have the “normal” type of leader board when we are in sPvP? Kill/Deaths Downs/assists etc…

yeah sure…hf with bunker guardian..

Ark 2nd Account

in PvP

Posted by: Trevor Boyer.6524

Trevor Boyer.6524

What they really need to do is:

Scrap individual rated leaderboards and remake them as team rated leaderboards
The stats for individual ratings are literally 80% based on who is in your team
And only 20% based on what you are actually doing yourself in a given match
Play with good players and your rating goes up, play with bad ones and it goes down
At this point, the ratings would be more accurate if they were team name based

I use the name Barbie on all of my characters.

in PvP

Posted by: Narkodx.1472

Narkodx.1472

What they really need to do is:

Scrap individual rated leaderboards and remake them as team rated leaderboards
The stats for individual ratings are literally 80% based on who is in your team
And only 20% based on what you are actually doing yourself in a given match
Play with good players and your rating goes up, play with bad ones and it goes down
At this point, the ratings would be more accurate if they were team name based

Agreed

Solo Q does not even need a leaderboard – A K/D ratio in this game format actually makes more sense

Leaderboards should be team based in a team based game format – DUH

in PvP

Posted by: eyesrutherford.1357

eyesrutherford.1357

I think we would have more competitive leaderboards if we had arenas. Could have another arena based leaderboards. Also it would possibly make pvp a little more popular.

~Zïpples~ ~Honey~ ~Lexisety~
~Tamiyo~ ~Lord Mockingbird~