Gw2 pvp & esports

Gw2 pvp & esports

in PvP

Posted by: lucyballou.5817

lucyballou.5817

Gw2 pvp has come a long way since it’s release, but what do you think Guild Wars 2 need to do in order to become a professional esport?

Gw2 pvp & esports

in PvP

Posted by: Alekt.5803

Alekt.5803

Players, balance.

Alerie Despins

Gw2 pvp & esports

in PvP

Posted by: mistsim.2748

mistsim.2748

it’s already an esport, played by like 30 people.

Gw2 pvp & esports

in PvP

Posted by: ParanoidKami.2867

ParanoidKami.2867

Games casted in 1080p would be nice. The commentary can’t make up for pixels with random colours on it.

The only way I know what’s going on is if I look at the minimap during the stream.

Gw2 pvp & esports

in PvP

Posted by: rennlc.7346

rennlc.7346

If they’re going to do one balance patch per season, they should do it the day after the finals and not just before the finals.

I enjoy watching player streams of scrims and tournaments but pro-league is generally boring. The difference? A player stream features one player and how they rotate and manage their abilities throughout the match. Pro-league has more overhead views of team fights and more commonly switches to player point of views after something interesting has already happened, like a 1v1. In pro-league, we get to see a little bit of a lot but the thing the current format skips is directly showing the use and timing of specific abilities. They try to show us everything and show us almost nothing.

If my problem with pro-league is like other peoples’, then ideally they would stream from several players point of view and we could choose who we want to follow during a game. If they can only do one stream per match, let players volunteer to be featured, let us vote for the point of view we want to watch from, or simply pick at random and stick with the players, classes, and roles that correlate more strongly with increased viewership.

Gw2 pvp & esports

in PvP

Posted by: Ellie.5913

Ellie.5913

I don’t care about Esports….. I didn’t even know that was a thing for people. I just like playing games for fun, if I had a say in it I’d remove Esports and add fun

Gw2 pvp & esports

in PvP

Posted by: Chaith.8256

Chaith.8256

This patch was seemingly WvW life support oriented, balance patch timing and content isn’t synonymous with pro league.

Forum Lord Chaith
Twitch.tv/chaithh
New Twitter: @chaithhh

Gw2 pvp & esports

in PvP

Posted by: Alekt.5803

Alekt.5803

“Gw2 on life support” -Chaith.

I stalk Chaith for that sort of quotes for bad copypastarino on Twitch Chat.

Alerie Despins

Gw2 pvp & esports

in PvP

Posted by: Chaith.8256

Chaith.8256

“Gw2 on life support” -Chaith.

I stalk Chaith for that sort of quotes for bad copypastarino on Twitch Chat.

Amazing what you can do to quotes if you just replace words with other ones, kappa.

Forum Lord Chaith
Twitch.tv/chaithh
New Twitter: @chaithhh

Gw2 pvp & esports

in PvP

Posted by: Ravenmoon.5318

Ravenmoon.5318

Games casted in 1080p would be nice. The commentary can’t make up for pixels with random colours on it.

The only way I know what’s going on is if I look at the minimap during the stream.

Change your twitch source from Auto to Source. Marginal improvement!