I Hate Thieves

I Hate Thieves

in PvP

Posted by: bhagwad.4281

bhagwad.4281

Unethical… really? That’s funny. What makes it unethical?

Also, VoIP just cuts out typing but still does the same thing, communication. As far as knowing an increase is coming to a point just take a glance at the radar and see that. Hell most of the time people in VoIP are just talking bullkitten not actual game breaking strategy.

But you know what I think in unfair. Having a better computer and internet connection than me. Being less resistant due to having a better socio-economic position is unethical and unfair. What do you say to that?

Anet already mentions optimum PC stats on their website. So it’s all up front and in writing. And if you say that VoIP cuts out typing, I would say that macros simply cut out having to press several keys instead of one. Yet macros are deemed cheating. Did you wonder why?

I can’t believe you are arguing this point. All the top teams in NA and EU use voice coms. All tournament teams use voice coms, it’s not cheating bud.

What you’re saying boils down to “It’s being done so it’s ok”. Maybe it’s time to rethink this then? Maybe it’s time Anet stops a blatantly unfair practice solely because it is unfair?

Or just separate the queues and let solo players live in peace.

Buddy, anet knows teams are on voice coms. It’s not a secret. I’m sure a net would encourage it, and I’m absolutely sure they don’t consider it unfair or cheating. If it was cheating they would have to ban everyone who plays in tournaments, most of the wvw community, and many others (including me and my whole guild).

Competitive team video games will have people using voice coms. It’s essential if you want your team to be well coordinated.

That’s exactly my point. Maybe it’s time Anet rethought their policy on VoIP. If you look at it logically, objectively, it’s no different from using macros – which is very obviously cheating.

Or like I said, create a soloq. At least then those with an unfair advantage only play against each other.

I Hate Thieves

in PvP

Posted by: NeXeD.3042

NeXeD.3042

They get to use voice comms at the tourneys sounds like the endorse it to me.

Attention Moderators I am not
S P E E D Starr #0 Necro NA or
I Am NeXeD awful d/D ele NA

I Hate Thieves

in PvP

Posted by: TheLastNobody.8319

TheLastNobody.8319

pat pat. Just be glad you’re not fighting them in WvW.

A knight in shining armor is a man who never had his metal truly tested.

I Hate Thieves

in PvP

Posted by: Coulter.2315

Coulter.2315

Did someone say TS was unethical? xD

kitten sbow ^^

I Hate Thieves

in PvP

Posted by: Junkpile.7439

Junkpile.7439

If you meet good thief he is actually just average player because thief is just so op.

Low quality trolling since launch
Seafarer’s Rest EotM grinch

I Hate Thieves

in PvP

Posted by: Pimsley.3681

Pimsley.3681

I think you only won because the other team ragequit when they saw all the rangers.

Hahaha. I would. I think they fought to the very end, bless them.

:) Especially Esparie! That little Sylvari is a master! (Take a look at the picture again):

Omg it’s Esparie!

I Hate Thieves

in PvP

Posted by: Furious.2867

Furious.2867

If people in my team give me a hard time for being a thief, I annoy them even more by putting on stealth while they cap. I laugh coz they rage like they’re on ’roids.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

This is an example of a player just being bad in general and abusing class mechanics to hamper his team.

The thief class, as previously stated, is not inherently bad, it just requires a certain level of insight and skill that many players are either incapable of fulfilling, or unwilling to put out.

To OP, you’d do just as bad with stacked [insert clueless class here].\

Forming a team is like cheating. It’s an unfair advantage.

lmao

I’m better than you, buster.

Turret Engie, 13 Nades Engie, MM Necro Hambow, P/P Thief, PU Mesmer
Condi & DPS Ranger, Spirit Guard

I Hate Thieves

in PvP

Posted by: Furious.2867

Furious.2867

If people in my team give me a hard time for being a thief, I annoy them even more by putting on stealth while they cap. I laugh coz they rage like they’re on ’roids.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Really bad example of playing.
A rather childish action that facilitate people’s hatred even more.
I do see thieves troll like that in my team before, and I absolutely hate it, and think he’s so useless and immature.

I play this game to have fun. You people forget that. If someone in the team is a jerk to me bcoz I am on my thief, instead of being toxic like him, I think positive and create an opportunity to laugh and have fun.

Turret Engie, 13 Nades Engie, MM Necro Hambow, P/P Thief, PU Mesmer
Condi & DPS Ranger, Spirit Guard