I, for one, am excited

in PvP

Posted by: UnitedChaos.8364

UnitedChaos.8364

I’m excited for Season 5
There, I said it.

I’m excited to see the new UI.
I’m excited to play on Skyhammer.
I’m excited to see my numerical skill rating.

I don’t know why everyone is such a downer. I’m just happy to be playing. Yea, more balance could, and probably should have, happened; but it didn’t. Oh, well. I’m still going to get in there, coffee in hand, and play till my hearts content. I’m sure everyone’s sitting at home with a large laundry list of things they wish they could change about the game, as do I, but let’s just get in there and see and click all the new stuff!

Add “United Chi” to your friends list or guild!

I, for one, am excited

in PvP

Posted by: Shaogin.2679

Shaogin.2679

I can’t wait either. Dissapointed about the lack of a team queue, but I mostly solo queue anyways and I am looking forward to the league system updates and rewards.

Doc Von Doom – Asuran Necromancer
Gate of Madness
Contribute to the Wiki MetaBattle Builds

I, for one, am excited

in PvP

Posted by: R O C.6574

R O C.6574

I think some people are only happy if they have something to complain about. Humans are strange

I, for one, am excited

in PvP

Posted by: Crinn.7864

Crinn.7864

I’m disappointed that one of the reward boxes is named “Byzantium” despite the fact that Byzantine Empire does not and has never existed in Tyria.

Sanity is for the weak minded.
YouTube

I, for one, am excited

in PvP

Posted by: Archon.6480

Archon.6480

I am very excited as well. I can’t wait to see rating, good or bad, and it will be awesome to get ascended armor and weapons. I spend soo much time in HotM it will be nice to have some HotM stuff!

The changes to DH and Rev will shake things up as well. I can understand the concerns of Rev and DH players, but these changes will make things interesting for sure.

Jade Quarry – Esparie
Illustrious Exhausted Primordial Legendary Druid, and Mesmer for fun
PvE | PvP (1500)| WvW | Fractals | Dungeons

I, for one, am excited

in PvP

Posted by: Yannir.4132

Yannir.4132

Yay, a positive thread in the PvP forum! Yay for S5! It is a new age for PvP! Superbly enthusiastic for what’s to come!

Yannir for males. (guard,thief,war,ele)
Sonya for females. (necro,rev,ranger,mes,engi)
All classes lvl 80.

I, for one, am excited

in PvP

Posted by: Dragonfeu.4356

Dragonfeu.4356

hi i play revenant and i’m not happy

I, for one, am excited

in PvP

Posted by: BlackBeard.2873

BlackBeard.2873

I think some people are only happy if they have something to complain about. Humans are strange

“You can please some of the people all of the time and all of the people some of the time, but you can’t please all of the people all of the time”

-Abraham Lincoln (pretty smart guy)