in PvP

Posted by: CDragon.7381

CDragon.7381

Cost too much time on pvp dailies,I do not even play PVP mode

I hate the new pvp dailies!!!

in PvP

Posted by: Ralkuth.1456

Ralkuth.1456

A guildmate also didn’t like to PvP and preferred WvW, so he adapted his strategy.

5 useless class titles
Carrying enemy team since 2012
“Multiclass implies you can actually play the class” – a certain royalty

in PvP

Posted by: Zietlogik.6208

Zietlogik.6208

only daily that is really that different is the tourny one…which ya, is kinda stupid because it can take forever to get into a tourny.

The reast are pretty much the same.

How much time is “too much time”? generally you can get rank, win, etc in less than 10 minutes

Zietlogik [Warrior] Chronologix [Ranger] Ziet The Dreaded [Necromancer] Zietlogic [Revenant]

in PvP

Posted by: zealex.9410

zealex.9410

W8 how is winning a match more trouble than winning a match with a class?

in PvP

Posted by: AliamRationem.5172

AliamRationem.5172

I’ve only done PvP dailies twice since the change, but both times I knocked out all 3 in a single match. This compared to having to win a match on a class that I don’t play and being forced to go do a PvE daily instead. I like the changes here.

in PvP

Posted by: DeWolfe.2174

DeWolfe.2174

The difference between playing in a “rated” match vs unranked ones.

[AwM] of Jade Quarry.

in PvP

Posted by: DaShi.1368

DaShi.1368

Unranked matches count toward rated.

in PvP

Posted by: Zietlogik.6208

Zietlogik.6208

The difference between playing in a “rated” match vs unranked ones.

Both Unranked and Ranked have MMR and count towards “rated”

Zietlogik [Warrior] Chronologix [Ranger] Ziet The Dreaded [Necromancer] Zietlogic [Revenant]

in PvP

Posted by: Aza.2105

Aza.2105

The new dailies are way better if you are a pvper.

Amd Ryzen 1800x – Amd Fury X -64GB of ram
Windows 10

in PvP

Posted by: Shaogin.2679

Shaogin.2679

This is the key point here. The people complaining are PvE players that used the custom daily rooms. Usually my dailies are done in a single match, two if I lost the first. Love the change, should have been done forever ago.

Doc Von Doom – Asuran Necromancer
Gate of Madness
Contribute to the Wiki MetaBattle Builds

in PvP

Posted by: Ralkuth.1456

Ralkuth.1456

This is the key point here. The people complaining are PvE players that used the custom daily rooms. Usually my dailies are done in a single match, two if I lost the first. Love the change, should have been done forever ago.

Absolutely. What should have been done for players focused on PvE, is to adjust their dailies so they won’t consider it a necessity to use the PvP rooms just to save time.

I definitely know the feeling when you’re so busy some days even logging on to… log elder wood can be a strained venture.

Edit:

WvW is also a very convenient place to do your dailies, just go find some guards to kill and boom, daily done.

5 useless class titles
Carrying enemy team since 2012
“Multiclass implies you can actually play the class” – a certain royalty

in PvP

Posted by: Ayrilana.1396

Ayrilana.1396

Cost too much time on pvp dailies,I do not even play PVP mode

You hate that you have to PvP to do the PvP dailies?

in PvP

Posted by: Nyx.6532

Nyx.6532

Absolutely. What should have been done for players focused on PvE, is to adjust their dailies so they won’t consider it a necessity to use the PvP rooms just to save time.

I definitely know the feeling when you’re so busy some days even logging on to… log elder wood can be a strained venture.

Edit:

WvW is also a very convenient place to do your dailies, just go find some guards to kill and boom, daily done.

which is honestly why dailies are a bad idea in the first place. it makes it feel like a job. if you want a catch up mechanic with limited gain per day, at least make it x-weekly/monthlies instead, so people doesn’t have to feel they need to “log on to do their job”.
or better yet, make it a charge thing where you gain 1 charge for each day gone by, and that determines how many times you can complete the quest when you do it next time.

i just never liked dailies/weeklies in any game, it just feels too much like work and leaves a bad tasted

in PvP

Posted by: steelheart.7386

steelheart.7386

So we are back to complaining about what basically ammounted to win trading exploits in pvp rooms being removed again. I mean seriously somebody whined about this in a 100 repy thread already Im glad you could bring it back. Not. The answer is still the same though its good they removed that trash.

(edited by steelheart.7386)

in PvP

Posted by: lLobo.7960

lLobo.7960

PvP is hard, please give me rewards at login.
And pls give me login rewards for days I cant login.

in PvP

Posted by: Orangensaft.7139

Orangensaft.7139

PvP dailies became better

But i agree that the PvE dailies could be reworked or there could be more than 4
Maybe a guaranteed Fractal/Dungeon daily every day… since that is what actual PvE Players do …
I guess there could also be 6 PvE dailies to make up for the all the different content in PvE since not everyone likes everything

We Glitched Out Of All [MAPS]
26x lvl 80 Characters
Most fabulous Character: http://i.imgur.com/5JtcBI1.jpg?1

in PvP

Posted by: Searven.4820

Searven.4820

Whats the point doing PvP dailies if you dont play PvP? Just do pve or wvw dailies.

I only play PvP and i never bother with the other dailies cause i just dont enjoy that content.
And for me the changes are good. Before the daily forced me to play a class i dont usually play to complet it so i simply ignored it most of the times. Now i can actually finish it every day which is a nice lil bonus.

in PvP

Posted by: Xca.9721

Xca.9721

its much faster now to get my dailies by just playing 1 ranked match. i dont really see op’s problem. there are still enough options to complete dailies by doing wvw / pve stuff