Immob and jumping/leap skills

in PvP

Posted by: VitalSuit.1980

VitalSuit.1980

This needs to be fixed. There are many times as an engineer (really applies to all classes) where I get immobilized in the middle of my jump shot/rocket boots/acid bomb/falling/jump and I’m left completely defenseless because the game still considers me in the air so I can’t use any skills, not even instant cast skills to remove it.

It applies more to pvp due to mobs in pve rarely if ever immobilizing, only one I can really think of is the spider in AC.

in PvP

Posted by: Menzies The Heretic.3415

Menzies The Heretic.3415

There’s another thread in this pvp section about this bug. Its a reminder for the devs. As this problem has been in game since beta as far as I know.

* Twitch – Mênzîes – Mesmer pvp
* YouTube – Fun, guides and gameplay

in PvP

Posted by: Beast Sos.1457

Beast Sos.1457

The reason this occurs is because you cant use any skills while jumping in general. You cant even open your inventory. The only way I see a fix to this is making it possible to use abilities while jumping, which I love in games.

in PvP

VitalSuit.1980

The reason this occurs is because you cant use any skills while jumping in general. You cant even open your inventory. The only way I see a fix to this is making it possible to use abilities while jumping, which I love in games.

I mentioned that and I realize that but once you land on the ground you need to be able to use your skills. There’s no reason why I should be vibrating for the rest of the immob duration and basically sit there twiddling my thumbs while I eat thief burst.

in PvP

Posted by: sinject.4607

sinject.4607

stop jumping everywhere maybe it would be wise to stay ground oriented

in PvP

VitalSuit.1980

stop jumping everywhere maybe it would be wise to stay ground oriented

Kinda hard to do when majority of engi’s mobility skills are leaps.