Legendary divisions too easy this season

in PvP

Posted by: Ninski.5680

Ninski.5680

Legendary divisions a joke this season, please make the system skill> games played not games played>skill. thanks..

in PvP

Posted by: style.6173

style.6173

Actually very much dependent on your class. Balance is the problem.

in PvP

Posted by: Doggie.3184

Doggie.3184

If you have god tier gaming skills it’ll feel too easy. You clearly have the most perfect DNA for video gamez.

| Fort Aspenwood (NA): Sylvari Daredevil Thief Main: All Classes 80. |
Please Remove/Fix Thief Trait: “Last Refuge.”
“Hard to Catch” is a Horrible and Useless Trait. Fixed 6/23/15. Praise Dwayna.

in PvP

Posted by: Ninski.5680

Ninski.5680

You can swap classes before the match begins and during the match, balance is not the issue at all, not to mention the game is quite balanced at high level play, most of the pvp community won’t be able to understand that though, so I won’t argue about it.

in PvP

Posted by: Phink.9153

Phink.9153

You can swap classes before the match begins and during the match, balance is not the issue at all, not to mention the game is quite balanced at high level play, most of the pvp community won’t be able to understand that though, so I won’t argue about it.

I don’t know if I’d say the game is balanced at high level play. There are still balance issues, different than lower level play, but they are still there nonetheless.

…but at least for climbing pips, team composition and class choice definitely plays a pretty big role. Being able to look at the enemy team comp and adjust accordingly can play a pretty big part in snowballing matches from the initial mid fight I’ve noticed…especially in solo q where a lot of players don’t swap 1v1 match-ups and whatever team wins the initial fight can take pretty serious map control.

Jjohnsin E – Lege Scrapper/Rev

in PvP

Posted by: Nocta.5274

Nocta.5274

I’d be very interested in % of Legendary players in season 1 compared to season 2. or any kind of stats from pvp leagues.

Too bad the PvP league teams is busy with such important things as reworking Skyhammer.

Characters :
Nooctae ( Thief ) / Encelya ( Engineer ) / Jane Crimson ( Elementalist ) / Kowywr ( Revenant )
Europe, Vizunah.

in PvP

Posted by: Exciton.8942

Exciton.8942

Well, as long as you play a meta build, it is easy.

I have friends reaching legendary with meta builds from 6 different classes(other than guardian, warrior, thief) with ease. I also see plenty of DH in my legendary games as well.

in PvP

Posted by: XGhoul.7426

XGhoul.7426

If it really was balanced, then class stacking would not have been banned from esl.