Llamas!

Llamas!

in PvP

Posted by: No Walking.6349

No Walking.6349

So I just got to sapphire by solo-queueing, and I have a total of 35 PvP League Tickets, if I spent the next month getting to Ruby I would have a total of 55 tickets earned this league season. It takes a total of 270 tickets to get a lavish llama, and assuming I only get to ruby every league season I would only get 55 tickets every 2 months, meaning it would take a year for me to get a lavish llama.

Is there any way to get tickets other than moving up a league level? Seems like requiring a year for casual players (assuming getting to Ruby is casual) to get the lavish llama is a bit much.

Attachments:

(edited by No Walking.6349)

Llamas!

in PvP

Posted by: kdaddy.5431

kdaddy.5431

So I just got to sapphire by solo-queueing, and I have a total of 35 PvP League Tickets, if I spent the next month getting to Ruby I would have a total of 55 tickets earned this league season. It takes a total of 270 tickets to get a lavish llama, and assuming I only get to ruby every league season I would only get 55 tickets every 2 months, meaning it would take a year for me to get a lavish llama.

Is there any way to get tickets other than moving up a league level? Seems like requiring a year for casual players (assuming getting to Ruby is casual) to get the lavish llama is a bit much.

nice outfit

Llamas!

in PvP

Posted by: Baconomics.8674

Baconomics.8674

and if you want to also be getting the wings youre really screwed

Llamas!

in PvP

Posted by: No Walking.6349

No Walking.6349

nice outfit

Lol thank you

and if you want to also be getting the wings youre really screwed

Yes definitely! Luckily I just want the Llama, but for those who want both they’ll be in a world of hurt unless they’re on an elite team that can grind out Legendary League over and over.

Llamas!

in PvP

Posted by: OlrunTheBlade.1486

OlrunTheBlade.1486

I mean, you can get Llamas from community tournaments. I currently have all of the llamas from the Go4s and other events.

Captain of Never Lucky [NL]
Competitive Warrior, Ele, Mesmer, Ranger, Engineer, Thief