[Merged] NA World Tournament Series Disconnects

in PvP

Posted by: Travesh.3426

Travesh.3426

Hey all, I’m Young Thadeus, team captain of In Honor of Vyndetta. I’d like to shed some light on my team’s perspective on what happened last night.

Note: I AM NOT NAME CALLING OR BLAMING, JUST STATING FACTS OF WHAT HAPPENED.

I’ll start with the obvious, DDOSes were abundant.
They started in our games against Rough Boyz. As soon as we would win a decisive team fight or small skirmish or we pulled ahead in points, I would be the first to be DDOSed. If we were still winning after I was gone, Java on my team would be DDOSed next. Now, it may be a confidence, but both java and I have known Kaypud and Zoose on Rough Boyz for about two years, same with skovos but he was at his parents house, so a different IP. Both Crysis and OP are relatively unknown and have hidden their IPs
On the first game we played TURB, we stayed ahead in points even after I DC, then java DC and TURB refused to honor it, resulting in a win for TURB (this is important because in our second bo3, Grouch enforces a rule where we have to honor sit out DCs, which seems unfair because it isn’t enacted until our second set of bo3). The second game, we had no DCs and took the game relatively easily. On kyhlo, we had DDOS after DDOS resulting in restart after restart. We had about 6 restarts on kyhlo, and right before every single DDOS we were ahead in points. Eventually Grouch decided to not reset anymore and any DCs would be “tough luck”. Again, no honor sitting out was enforced at this point and TURB took the series. Throughout this bo3 I disconnected about 20 times, and only during the games as we were pulling ahead. All of this is verifiable via VoDs but I’m mitt at home to link time stamps.

After that loss, we played CD and Blacklisted, both of those teams I had a combined 1 DC, only at the start of the very first game.

After these two bo3s, I move to a friends house, and low and behold, I don’t DC again.

Next, we play TURB again. Kaypud’s computer overheats in this bo3 and this is where Grouch enforces the honor 4v4 rule, very unfair to us that it’s started now. We pull ahead with a 3 cap, then they catch back up 4v4 because, I believe, their comp is better 4v4 since I sat out (ele). Then at the end, java is DDOSed again, although admittedly TURB probably would’ve won without the DDOS (the first time in both bo3s).

At this point, the stream has been off, and Java is still being DDOSed right as we pull ahead against them. Verifiable via VoDs that will be played not live. This is very suspicious, making me think someone in the game is beyond it.

TURB ends up winning because Java keeps dcing.
One honorable mention I have is at one point, Java DCs and kaypud instantly stops his 1v1 and let’s skov cap mid on kyhlo.

TL;DR I feel we were treated very unfairly by only enforcing an honor 4v4 after we already lost our first bo3 which TURB won solely from us being DDOSed and them capitalizing on having more players.

DDOSes also happened at the same points in the game even after the stream was turned off (right after we won a team fight or pulled ahead in points). This makes it seem as if someone in the live game or spectator was behind it.

TURB played well, but I don’t believe they outplayed us, and I don’t feel they deserve their second place spot.

The whole thing was managed very poorly, I’m sorry for grouch who had to be in the middle of this.

I do not wish anyone to go through what my team went through, so I will not be playing again, and I cannot recommend this game competitively to anyone that asks. This community doesn’t deserve any esports.

Congrats to Abjured, they have been ahead of everyone for months. Too bad we didn’t get to play them with our new roster.

(edited by Travesh.3426)

in PvP

Posted by: Zietlogik.6208

Zietlogik.6208

This is absolutely sickening, If anet wants to hold a proper tournament, they need to have the appropriate systems in place to hold one.

I can’t ask for LAN/Wired connection methods, but at least postpone your tournament until your current server issues are resolved.

The players rely on your servers, in combination with their ISP, 2 very fickle systems. And I just witnessed a game go 4v5 from the very beginning of the match, no intervention from admin, and they simply just gave the match away rather than restarting.

I don’t know about you, but this is unacceptable behavior from the admins and to be honest, the casters seem completely oblivious to the fact that this creates a massive unfair divide. It was almost as if they didn’t care, or feel that they may as well fight a 4v5 “just because”.

These tournaments are becoming a disgrace to proper #esports

Zietlogik [Warrior] Chronologix [Ranger] Ziet The Dreaded [Necromancer] Zietlogic [Revenant]

in PvP

Posted by: Defektive.7283

Defektive.7283

Hi, in regards to WTS. Here’s what happened from our perspective (Blacklisted)

Round 1:
Rubberbanding on both teams, game reset in about a minute from admins.

Reset, Round 1 redux:
Eura lagging out, but we played with it, lost game that’s fine.

Round 2:
Game starts, Hans immediately lags out, Eura begins lagging out. Alerted Grouch immediately to both issues, ask for reset. Hans fully lags out and is kicked from server. Hans tries to rejoin server but it was full, couldn’t get him back into the match. Grouch asks the opposing team if they are ok with a reset. They obviously say no.
Eura rages on that information and just leaves the server.

To the losers bracket!

tPvP Warrior
http://www.twitch.tv/defektive
Team Blacklisted [Envy]

in PvP

Zietlogik.6208

Next match: Another D/C

Such #eSports!

Zietlogik [Warrior] Chronologix [Ranger] Ziet The Dreaded [Necromancer] Zietlogic [Revenant]

in PvP

Posted by: Exile.8160

Exile.8160

the whole chat room was screaming for a reset of the match. clearly they didnt care

in PvP

Posted by: PSX.9250

PSX.9250

Hi, in regards to WTS. Here’s what happened from our perspective (Blacklisted)

Round 1:
Rubberbanding on both teams, game reset in about a minute from admins.

Reset, Round 1 redux:
Eura lagging out, but we played with it, lost game that’s fine.

Round 2:
Game starts, Hans immediately lags out, Eura begins lagging out. Alerted Grouch immediately to both issues, ask for reset. Hans fully lags out and is kicked from server. Hans tries to rejoin server but it was full, couldn’t get him back into the match. Grouch asks the opposing team if they are ok with a reset. They obviously say no.
Eura rages on that information and just leaves the server.

To the losers bracket!

Shame they objected to a reset.

in PvP

Posted by: uberkingkong.8041

uberkingkong.8041

Only people from your team was lagging out. If it was server lag everyone should have been experiencing lag.

If anything, server selects people to ping bomb and knocks out there connection and conspiracy of whose going to win WTS and whose not. Highly doubt this. Although I was raised in gaming of Quake 1 era and that’s when people would ping bomb kitten out of other people to win games. None of you young bloods know anything about that. Its not even done/used anymore, so I don’t think anet is doing that to you.

They just need a pause feature, simple fix towards people disconnecting and keeping game fair.
If everyone is having good connection and a few select people aren’t, than it’s the client end and not server.

in PvP

Posted by: TheLastNobody.8319

TheLastNobody.8319

This is the first time I started watching the tournaments, and yeah various things can happen to cause a DC, from Areneanet’s end to the players end. But there needs to be a system of checks and balances. A pause game feature would help immensely, two pauses for each team.

A knight in shining armor is a man who never had his metal truly tested.

in PvP

Posted by: style.6173

style.6173

Yeah, it is unfortunate that there are so many DC. It has happened to me a few times the last couple of days as well.

Also to the rage quitter on blacklisted. No one likes when someone “pulls a posey” and rage quits. I personally believe that rage quitters should have their team immediately disqualified, and the individual should be banned from the next big tournament. It does not make for a good viewing situation and right now we need as many people watching these streams as possible.

in PvP

Zietlogik.6208

Now this match….turns into a 3v4 lol

in PvP

Posted by: Frenk.5917

Frenk.5917

I’m sad because I was hoping for Anet and GW2 to gain credibility through this tournament, but after this I really don’t know what to think anymore

Frenk – EU
All is vain

in PvP

Posted by: Steb.2571

Steb.2571

Now this match….turns into a 3v4 lol

Clearly you lack understanding in the ways of Esports, this is how clutch plays are made friend.

IGN: Steb
Team: Blacklisted [Envy]

in PvP

Steb.2571

Only people from your team was lagging out. If it was server lag everyone should have been experiencing lag.

If anything, server selects people to ping bomb and knocks out there connection and conspiracy of whose going to win WTS and whose not. Highly doubt this. Although I was raised in gaming of Quake 1 era and that’s when people would ping bomb kitten out of other people to win games. None of you young bloods know anything about that. Its not even done/used anymore, so I don’t think anet is doing that to you.

They just need a pause feature, simple fix towards people disconnecting and keeping game fair.
If everyone is having good connection and a few select people aren’t, than it’s the client end and not server.

3v4 last match with 2 entirely different teams, the tally is up to 5 matches and 8 DC’s, still feel that way?

in PvP

uberkingkong.8041

Oh ya, blue team about to lose but when someone told them grouch said they reset if it went 3v4 so blue team decides to fake dc. That’s why immediately after it was announced, it went 3v4. It’s just same guy dc’ing. If anything that guy on red team has sympathy and faked his dc too. Wouldn’t be surprised if that guy on red team that dc’ed is friends with people on blue team.
If that guy on blue team didn’t dc tho, it would have been blue game.

in PvP

Posted by: Rengaru.4730

Rengaru.4730

Oh ya, blue team about to lose […]

Logic?

in PvP

Zietlogik.6208

I’m also playing on Team Blacklisted. I have screenshots of the chat log of us calling out that Hans is disconnecting right when the game started.

Edit: Added screenshot

server issue but Grouch is all like “naw, its on their end, not server”

in PvP

Posted by: manveruppd.7601

manveruppd.7601

I really don’t understand how these issues have been going on for so long without them doing anything about it, or even any official acknowledgement of the problem. I don’t know if this is beyond ANet’s control for some reason (eg. they’ve changed server providers, or NCSoft severely cut their hosting budget), or if it’s something with the game’s netcode that broke sometime in the past few months, but the tournaments shouldn’t have gone ahead until some kind of fix (even a temporary one) was in place.

I know the whole forum has been clamouring for the ability to pause matches and stuff, but I think it’s more important to fix whatever it is that broke in the April patch instead: there weren’t anywhere near as many disconnects or lag before that.

A bad necromancer always blames the corpse.

in PvP

Steb.2571

4 rubber band restarts and counting, my soul bleeds. Props to the shout-casters for holding it down though.

in PvP

Posted by: Urejt.5648

Urejt.5648

Today we witnessed terrible disater which was mass ds from players. Not taking closer look into details, whose foult it was, i must say there is rather simple solution and even upgrade for the game oportunity.

Reserve players. Idea is to each team have at least one reserve player so when one active player disconnets, reserve player can come right into action. Bigger reserve than one player is possible. Admin or team manager could activate reserve player.

Reserve system could be an oportunity to exchange player when active player is killed. This would be similar to hockey or football. Extra excitement comming from element of surpise would be quite big.

Yo Hooj Jest Pole

in PvP

Posted by: Liewec.2896

Liewec.2896

GW2 ESPURTZ!
i don’t think i’ve played a game with worse servers…
and i’ve played my fair share of lesser budget eastern F2Ps.

on the plus side, this is actually making me want to watch now lol

in PvP

Posted by: Defektive.7283

Defektive.7283

Our team and everyone else apparently.

tPvP Warrior
http://www.twitch.tv/defektive
Team Blacklisted [Envy]

in PvP

uberkingkong.8041

Wouldn’t be bad but that reserve will feel left out when he doesn’t goto WTS and not collect $50000. At WTS its LAN and there is no excuses for lagging out, so no need for reserve and plus it costs extra $$ to send more people to China.

in PvP

Posted by: xantosnightwish.5438

xantosnightwish.5438

This might be a good solution to the current problem. The only issue I forsee having with this is how many subs exactly could you allow. There is only so many slots in a server and I know for the DPS streams at least, we normally have 2 cameramen taking up the slots on top of the shoutcasters and the admin for the room (so 15/20 are taken up normally). Then you have the other language casters so on finals day for ToG we actually had just 1 shoutcaster in the room with both me and Heurix casting off of 1 rig.

When you add subs in, you also add more players for admins and teams to manage, which becomes harder logistically.

Still, I like the idea a lot.

DPS Co-Owner and CEO
Digital Pro Sports
Bear Cavalry of Legend PVP 4life!

in PvP

uberkingkong.8041

Logic?

They would have won, but that guy has bad internet connection. Its the same guy dc’ing. Its not like player a dc’s then player b dc’s than player c dc’s… same people dc’ing.
If its a server issue you will see multiple/everyone get hit at same time.
I will now bring back my topic that I enjoy talking about to the developers. StarCraft. That game has a system where if someone dc’s immediately the game will go into a pause and a 2 min or so timer will countdown giving that person a chance.
Thing is, I have never seen it happen in starcraft but could see it happening in GW2 if they implement that feature is that people could fake dc to interrupt peoples play and have time to talk about strategy, and that’s one of the things your going to have to figure out if you do adopt something like this, because its great in StarCraft since its different style game but in GW2 it can have impacts on game if a pause comes out of no where and your in the middle of your combo chain.

(edited by uberkingkong.8041)

in PvP

Posted by: Ostricheggs.3742

Ostricheggs.3742

Quit throwing a riot everyone. It’s only a qualifier and I’m sure that the VODs will be up soon.

twitch.tv/ostricheggs MOTM/TOL 2/TOG NA/WTS Beijing winner. Message me for PvP Coaching
@$20 an hour! It’s worth it!

in PvP

Zietlogik.6208

Logic?

They would have won, but that guy has bad internet connection. Its the same guy dc’ing. Its not like player a dc’s then player b dc’s than player c dc’s… same people dc’ing.
If its a server issue you will see multiple/possibly all of the people get hit at same time.

He was pointing out that in exception to one time, you referred to both teams as “blue”

in PvP

Posted by: JinDaVikk.7291

JinDaVikk.7291

lol yesterdays stream was great. today has been a complete disaster

Team Radioactive
Crysis, Lil Damage, Ovi, Jindavikk, Guard
Causing cancer all day.

in PvP

Posted by: Rengaru.4730

Rengaru.4730

If its a server issue you will see multiple/everyone get hit at same time.

You make it sound like blue faked a disconnect in order to reset the game, but then in your last sentence you say blue would have won.

in PvP

Posted by: Rym.1469

Rym.1469

Maybe 1v1 should become a thing ?

[rude]Antagonistka – Revenant, EU.
[SALT]Natchniony – Necromancer, EU.
Streams: http://www.twitch.tv/rym144

in PvP

Posted by: TexZero.7910

TexZero.7910

There’s a much simpler solution.

It’s called a Pause Feature and Admin Slots (independent of spectator slots).

Done, fixed the problem.

in PvP

Zietlogik.6208

First person to stay in the match without a disconnect wins! new gamemode confirmed

in PvP

Posted by: sendmark.4731

sendmark.4731

Well at least this is one way to put a pause for reconnect feature back on the agenda :p

in PvP

Posted by: BLUna.7928

BLUna.7928

Just to clarify, teams were allowed to have reserves. Many teams did not however because they would have had to meet the same criteria for WTS play as the main roster players.

Retired GW2 Shoutcaster
Now Casting CS:GO with ESEA
Twitter: @BLUCSGO

in PvP

Steb.2571

First person to stay in the match without a disconnect wins! new gamemode confirmed

“Last Man Standing GameMode”

in PvP

Posted by: Kdubbs.7129

Kdubbs.7129

Or you know, disqualify teams that were clearly DDOSing.

in PvP

Posted by: Simon.3794

Simon.3794

i think the reward should be shared to the reserved as well as the player who D/C
if any team has a reserve.

in PvP

Posted by: Sunshine.5014

Sunshine.5014

All they need is a PAUSE button.

Gray out the HP for future condition damage
Already quit PvP. Just log in here and there to troll.

in PvP

Posted by: Kdubbs.7129

Kdubbs.7129

Props to the teams that are playing respectfully.

Shame for the scum that kept DDOSing other teams even after the stream was taken down.

gg no re.

in PvP

Posted by: Simon.3794

Simon.3794

Hans tries to rejoin server but it was full

Lol what, how could this even happen.
#Esports ready

Grouch asks the opposing team if they are ok with a reset. They obviously say no.

To the losers bracket!

Shame they objected to a reset.

Shame Shame Shame to that team, #Wewantthemoney,nothonor.
#EsportDrama.

I’ve experienced this in SoloQ like yesterday or before yesterday as well.
We were winning, suddenly, we started lagging, and it’s seems like it’s only our team, only people on our team complained, and we got trained so hard because of lag, enemies don’t seem to have any problem.

Really Weird.

(edited by Simon.3794)

in PvP

Posted by: Guard.6751

Guard.6751

The whole tournament was planned extremely poorly… having a requirement for the top 8 teams from a tournament with loaded with ineligible players and teams who didn’t want to participate in WTS was a terrible decision… Only 3 teams in EU and 5 in NA competing in a qualifier to go to a LAN tournament for $50,000… so sad and embarrassing for the players of this game… and now this disaster today… ugh

IGNs: The Guardian, Guard – Main Profession: Ranger
Leaderboard Peak Rankings: #2 Solo Arena | #11 Team Arena

in PvP

Posted by: Sunshine.5014

Sunshine.5014

I rather have them spend that $50k on an engineer for 6 months and give us balance patch every 2 weeks. Or, at least implement a pause button for admins.

Gray out the HP for future condition damage
Already quit PvP. Just log in here and there to troll.

in PvP

Posted by: Phantom Pain.3602

Phantom Pain.3602

Blacklisted WTS Mishap with Screenshots+ VOD

Hey everyone,

As we all know there were some issues with the NA WTS Invitational. The team I played with was personally affected by it and I will give a brief summary of what happened.

Here is a link to the VoD from which I’ll be referring too.:http://www.twitch.tv/guildwars2/b/582241122"

• Screenshot of Game 2 is attached with the mod’s named removed.

NOTE: the screenshot is 1 hour behind the stream time due to time zone differences

Game 1 Set 1: Forest of Niflhel vs. Collateral

• Both teams rubberbanded at the start of the match and the match was reset.
  • Game two: Collateral takes the match with both Eura and Hans starting to have connection issues

Game 2 Set 1: Legacy of Foefire vs. Collateral : VOD starts at around 43 minutes

This is where things get interesting

• Hans is disconnecting before the match starts at approximately 3:38 PM (stream time)
  • According to the screenshot Defektive calls out in map chat that Hans is disconnecting at both 3:38 PM (stream time) and right when it turns 3:39 PM.
  • According to the VOD at around 43 minutes at 38 seconds BLU realizes Hans is standing in the base and mentions that he is likely disconnecting. The Match timer is 14:40 which means it is 20 seconds into the match when Blu realizes what may be happening.
    Hans kept disconnecting ( He attempted to connect 3 times according to the screenshot)
    NOTE: Hans is still in TS the whole time and he says he cannot reconnect to the game because it is full (which is an entirely different problem, but I won’t discuss that here)
  • According to the screenshots, approximately 3 minutes pass before it is addressed

Obviously this situation was atrociously mishandled. However, some things are out of control for all parties involved. I’m not writing this to blame and shame the people involved. I just want these issues to be fixed to make the game better for all. Here are some of the major underlying issues.

• Lack of consistent and enforced rules regarding disconnects
  • Equal respect for ALL teams involved (Just watch the following game. How many times was that reset?)
  • Some sort of feature to put the game on hold while people reconnect (See Dota2)

On top of all of this the next series of games were reset multiple times even when the game was nearly complete yet ours couldn’t be reset at the start of the match.

Sincerely,

Disappointed

EDITS: Re-added title of my post because it was merged by the mod.

Attachments:

Valor, Honor, Bravery
Zeroes to Heroes [zH]

(edited by Phantom Pain.3602)

in PvP

Posted by: dimyzuka.7051

dimyzuka.7051

Wait, so even though a player clearly DC’d from the beginning of the match, the best Aanet can do is ASK, the other team if they would be kind enough to replay the match for a $50k tourny qualifier, ROFL.

Has anyone at Aanet ever been involved in any kind of online esports before? This ruleset is just asking for teams to get DDOS’d.

To any wannabe gw2 esports kids, all someone needs is your skype username to get your IP, and then run a simple ping script to DDOS you which can be created even in notepad. So use a proxy for skype or use voicecomms with inbuilt IP protection.

+1 for dueling in the mists.
+1 for 3v3 or 2v2 deathmatch

in PvP

Ostricheggs.3742

I would really like to stress that this has absolutely nothing to do with A-net.

The DC’s are from individual players getting DDOS’d. It’s ostensible to be unprepared for such a scenario because the folks organizing the tourney have no way to prevent us from getting ddos’d. I know it’s very frustrating and disappointing for not only myself, who actually suffered the DDOS multiple times, but for everyone else involved, but the more you let it rain on your parade the more successful it was…

P.S. I hope that VODs will be released, as embarrassing as they are!

twitch.tv/ostricheggs MOTM/TOL 2/TOG NA/WTS Beijing winner. Message me for PvP Coaching

in PvP

Posted by: Guard.6751

Guard.6751

How can A.NET justify a tournament when teams play with only 3 or 4 players and comps are built around a full team of 5?

Can’t a DDOS attack be tracked?

IGNs: The Guardian, Guard – Main Profession: Ranger
Leaderboard Peak Rankings: #2 Solo Arena | #11 Team Arena

(edited by Guard.6751)

in PvP

Posted by: BlackBeard.2873

BlackBeard.2873

Its a shame the tourney had to be cancelled. However, given the actions of the unscrupulous few who have some kind of grudge, I think it was handled the best that it could in the moment. I hope the games go well when played at a later time.

I would like to suggest something I think would be rather cool is to record the games, and if possible keep the results a secret. The games could then be showed at a later time in a stream to recreate the experience. I do realize that it would be hard to keep everyone quiet about the results, though.

Regardless, I hope the games are great and look forward to seeing the VODs!

in PvP

Posted by: dimyzuka.7051

dimyzuka.7051

I would really like to stress that this has absolutely nothing to do with A-net.

No, it has EVERYTHING to do with Aanet, If your involved with any online esports you should already know how rampart DDOSing is, that’s why nearly every other online esports has inbuilt features or rulesets to cater for this problem. Whether its a pause feature in most moba’s and rts, or to replay if a DC happens within certain amount of time like how online WoW tournaments do it.

Politely asking the other team if they would be kind enough to replay a game is NOT a countermeasure for DDOSing. (LOLworthy when you consider they were most likely involved with the DDOS)

+1 for dueling in the mists.
+1 for 3v3 or 2v2 deathmatch

(edited by dimyzuka.7051)

in PvP

Ostricheggs.3742

No, it has EVERYTHING to do with Aanet, If your involved with any online esports you should already know how rampart DDOSing is, that’s why nearly every other online esports has inbuilt features or rulesets to cater for this problem. Whether its a pause feature in most moba’s and rts, or to replay if a DC happens within certain amount of time like how online WoW tournaments do it.

Politely asking the other team if they would be kind enough to replay a game is NOT a countermeasure for DDOSing.

this is quite literally the very first time that this has happened. It’s for the very first tourney that has a decent chunk of change.

Get real, they’re doing the best they can. I was one of the guys who got DDOS’d, no one EVER expected it to happen. Don’t pretend like you did.

They took the countermeasures they had available to keep the tourney legit.

in PvP

Posted by: Xista.7391

Xista.7391

Soo… are the games postponed or?

In-game opinions of Skyhammer: http://i.imgur.com/FKymDjC.jpg

in PvP

Posted by: slausty.1238

slausty.1238

Blacklisted WTS Mishap with Screenshots+ VOD

• Both teams rubberbanded at the start of the match and the match was reset.
  • Game two: Collateral takes the match with both Eura and Hans starting to have connection issues
  • Hans is disconnecting before the match starts at approximately 3:38 PM (stream time)
  • According to the screenshot Defektive calls out in map chat that Hans is disconnecting at both 3:38 PM (stream time) and right when it turns 3:39 PM.
  • According to the VOD at around 43 minutes at 38 seconds BLU realizes Hans is standing in the base and mentions that he is likely disconnecting. The Match timer is 14:40 which means it is 20 seconds into the match when Blu realizes what may be happening.
    Hans kept disconnecting ( He attempted to connect 3 times according to the screenshot)
    NOTE: Hans is still in TS the whole time and he says he cannot reconnect to the game because it is full (which is an entirely different problem, but I won’t discuss that here)
  • According to the screenshots, approximately 3 minutes pass before it is addressed
  • Lack of consistent and enforced rules regarding disconnects
  • Equal respect for ALL teams involved (Just watch the following game. How many times was that reset?)
  • Some sort of feature to put the game on hold while people reconnect (See Dota2)

This is just sad. I hope future countermeasures are added to avoid a repeat.

I don’t understand how anyone can say (with a straight face) that Anet doesn’t have a DC and lag issue as of late. I realize the outcome of the Tourney involved (in theory or reality) a issue different to Anet server side connectivity valid or invalid, but it is really bad regardless, it happens daily and yet this is something that remains unresolved. For most of us it is our only game mode.

I don’t think it is too much to ask for, to be able to play our limited game mode in relative peace.

[SF] [zH] Ubnext

(edited by slausty.1238)