Never Played A Game With Such Terrible PvP

in PvP

Posted by: SarahGobbi.2319

SarahGobbi.2319

Literally…. damage for some professions is off the roof and CC makes some matches unplayable…..

Literally:

CC
CC
CC
CC
CC
dead

No where near enough stability/cc breaks to cope with it.

in PvP

Posted by: Ziggityzog.7389

Ziggityzog.7389

After years of tanks they decided to go back on their conditions idea, you can have unlimited stacks it used to be limited. Then they keep adding more cc.

Welcome to condition and control wars. Where it’s who can spike the other’s HP down quicker wins. Anet did kind of ruin it. They need to change up the pvp ammy and runes now at least if anything. Getting stale.

lol’ing at thos who use broken builds and claim to be good since 2005.

|||Necro the masterclass very few know about.|||

in PvP

Posted by: Exciton.8942

Exciton.8942

Learn to dodge.

in PvP

Posted by: EdgarMTanaka.7291

EdgarMTanaka.7291

Dodge, stunbreaks, stability and other defensive mechanisms protects you from CC. Personally I do not have any gripe with CC. Sure, it happens that you in some situations have used up all defence but that is my bad, not the games fault.

Member of Alpha Swedish Gaming Community – http://www.alphas.se/
Guild Leader of Alpha Sgc [ASGC]

in PvP

Posted by: Cynz.9437

Cynz.9437

I would assume OP is relatively new to game, or at least pvp. GW2 pvp has same issue as just about any MMORPG pvp – a lot of spells and you need a lot of game knowledge to do ok/well in pvp. I wouldn’t say gw2 pvp is worst (you have multiple ways to avoid/get out of CCs), i have seen worse (in wow as rogue i could 100-0 you with perma stuns and you wouldn’t see it coming either).

All is Vain~
[Teef] guild :>

in PvP

Posted by: Silv.9207

Silv.9207

I played MMORPG with seriously bad PvP. Some with total imbalance, others with even inexistent PvP areas with seriously no one that play it for how bad it is. And I don’t talk of junk MMORPG, I play of games of high quality with P2P and/or monthly fee.
If you think that this game is full of CC, i can tell you that there’s games when who CC more win and every class have tons of CC, ten times than in that one, with lesser ways to counter it. Basicly, who CC first and harder win.

The “problem” of CC also depend on your class and your build. There’s classes that are weak to CC and others that don’t even bother about. The same for conditions.

Also, this game is mate to grant to those who rely on CC to be able to use CC and who rely on condition damage to be able to kill with it, still with more problems than Power damage (expecially at higher levels).

That game is fast, there’s huge burst of direct damage and also high condition damage, you need to do a lot of practice and try different classes or builds to find your way to fight in this sPvP. There’s Roles to play, Rotation to learn, Timing and Cooldown to control. It’s hard to play at a good level, still with easy classes.

If you have so big problems, try a build from Metabattle, there’s a lot of good suggestions.
If you want you can tell us what’s your class and your build, we’ll try to help you find a solution for your problem.

in PvP

Posted by: shagwell.1349

shagwell.1349

Literally…. damage for some professions is off the roof and CC makes some matches unplayable…..

Literally:

CC
CC
CC
CC
CC
dead

You never played WoW?

[orz] below mediocre – we sponsor Arenanet
Piken Square EU, maybe soon on your server.

in PvP

Posted by: NotASmurf.1725

NotASmurf.1725

Literally:

CC
CC
CC
CC
CC
dead

You never played WoW?

Wow has diminishing returns, a lot of the CC breaks on damage, and most silences do nothing if they miss whereas here you’ll get locked out of your skills if they land.

in PvP

Posted by: Locuz.2651

Locuz.2651

Wow has diminishing returns, a lot of the CC breaks on damage, and most silences do nothing if they miss whereas here you’ll get locked out of your skills if they land.

in PvP

SarahGobbi.2319

That is from 4 years ago lol…. much different now…

in PvP

SarahGobbi.2319

Learn to dodge.

Thanks Captain Obvious, but Im being CC’ed, while CC’ed already, so cant dodge

in PvP

SarahGobbi.2319

Literally:

CC
CC
CC
CC
CC
dead

You never played WoW?

Left WoW for this and the PvP in WoW is much better than this… different game styles, but in terms of CC you have countless ways of preventing them depending on your class and your teammates can dispel your CC’s too, depending on their class. Every class is the same pretty much, because there’s no customization like GW2, so you know what to expect from every enemy as well. There’s also diminishing returns and CC that breaks on damage.

PvP is just sloppy in this game and there’s no structure to it. That’s the reason you dont see GW2 in pro gaming PvP

(edited by SarahGobbi.2319)

in PvP

Posted by: Aylpse.6280

Aylpse.6280

You clearly haven’t played many games then. Yes, there is a bit much CC but it’s no where near as bad as other games. At least you can dodge and stunbreak, I can list several other MMOs where the meta is “stun and done”.

Taking the higher moral ground since 1993.

in PvP

shagwell.1349

Ok, i take the troll bait, because I played WoW a lot and for pvp only. There wasn’t a single pvp season with no terrible pvp balancing in WoW.
Even now it’s just a “don’t try to catch the druid” and wait for the melee to instagib you. That’s why the playerbase is so small.

And for your complaints.
Your team mates in GW2 can cleanse your conditions, you have stun breakers, you can get immune to condition damage. You may start to learn to game before complaining.

And while WoW was dead at birth with their esports idea, GW2 at least had an ESL season. Go figure. (besides: Esports in an MMORPG always was the stupidest of ideas ever)

in PvP

SarahGobbi.2319

You clearly haven’t played many games then. Yes, there is a bit much CC but it’s no where near as bad as other games. At least you can dodge and stunbreak, I can list several other MMOs where the meta is “stun and done”.

You clearly cant read…. I said in an earlier comment that I couldnt dodge, because I was being CC’ed, while CC’ed. Not much I can do…. Yes I can stun break, but there are very few of those compared to the amount of CC and how fast you die.

in PvP

SarahGobbi.2319

Ok, i take the troll bait, because I played WoW a lot and for pvp only. There wasn’t a single pvp season with no terrible pvp balancing in WoW.
Even now it’s just a “don’t try to catch the druid” and wait for the melee to instagib you. That’s why the playerbase is so small.

And for your complaints.
Your team mates in GW2 can cleanse your conditions, you have stun breakers, you can get immune to condition damage. You may start to learn to game before complaining.

And while WoW was dead at birth with their esports idea, GW2 at least had an ESL season. Go figure. (besides: Esports in an MMORPG always was the stupidest of ideas ever)

Your teammates can only cleanse conditions, IF they are built for that. Most people aren’t. Like I said, this game’s PvP is sloppy, because there are no defined roles. There’s no structure. Just throwing in a group of people all with random builds and see what happens. Im not only speaking of Esports either… There’s no such thing as GW2 in pro gaming. Only certain professions can become immune to conditions as well. Please tell me how a Necro Reaper can? You must be thinking of a Rev. You clearly need to learn the game, before telling someone else to

Also… the playerbase for WoW PvP is not small lmao… numbers matter you know and this game’s PvP playerbase population is no where compared to WoW’s. There’s a reason WoW is in pro gaming and GW2 isnt

in PvP

Posted by: Saiyan.1704

Saiyan.1704

And for your complaints.

Pretty much this ^

Also like to add that WoW has 100x the PvE playerbase. This means you’ll have an even Higher PvP population… yet GW2 actually had an ESL season despite the lack of players.

As for your perma CC issue… what class do you play? We can try to help you out if you’re willing to learn.

aka FalseLights
#5 best gerdien in wurld

in PvP

Posted by: Shaogin.2679

Shaogin.2679

I played WoW during the existence of diminishing returns on cc, didn’t make that big a difference. I played a Druid, and would just rotate various types off cc along with my teammates. You could keep a player locked down for the majority of the match with a bit of coordination, and then ignore him while you kill his teammates.

In GW2 there are no diminishing returns but if you know what you are doing you can anticipate and avoid the cc. I play Necro, Engi, Ranger, and now Guardian and have no issues with cc chains.

Now as for GW2 PvP being better than WoW, I think that is more up to personal tastes. The combat system in the two games is too different for a direct comparison. Population I’d a poor indicator as well, because WoW simply has a large player base that has invested too much into it to let it go.

Is GW2 the worst PvP of any game though? Hardly. Balancing isn’t actually bad, it’s more the system itself that is causing issues, along with how stale the game mode has been. I mean sure it’s not a game I’d recommend people play just for the PvP, but it also isn’t the worst PvP out there, and the cc isn’t anywhere near as big of an issue that people here are making it out to be.

Doc Von Doom – Asuran Necromancer
Gate of Madness
Contribute to the Wiki MetaBattle Builds

in PvP

Posted by: Zintrothen.1056

Zintrothen.1056

Not enough stability? They cut down on stability last “balance” patch because there was too much of it! And I for one loved those changes. Anet is beginning to recognize some of the powercreep issues that came with HoT or even existed before HoT.

The next step to cut down on the CC output so that players have to use their CCs wisely.

in PvP

shagwell.1349

There’s a reason WoW is in pro gaming and GW2 isnt

Where is this WoW pro gaming happening? The only tournaments are from Blizzard and they pay the winners less money then GW2 players got.

in PvP

Posted by: Exciton.8942

Exciton.8942

Learn to dodge.

Not so obvious for you.

Every stun is applied by skill and here is the list.
https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Stun

You can dodge every one of them and almost all of them are very well telegraphed.

in PvP

Posted by: Krysard.1364

Krysard.1364

Literally:

CC
CC
CC
CC
CC
dead

Cant remember the last time I died to a CC chain with half+ HP unless I had a focus on tfs and I already popped cds, which sounds fair

M I L K B O I S

in PvP

Posted by: hiems.8769

hiems.8769

You crearly don’t understand what’s going on here. It doesn’t have anything to do with DS, it’s the warrior fault of not getting the traps and not stoping the chain with a simple press of a button, besides, you need to have a huge coordenation with your partner to do a cc chain like that. I played with Hydra on wotlk, if you think you can do it without being a pro player, join Arena Tournament and try.

I don’t agree about the cc chain here, I don’t think it’s a problem, but DS would be a huge improvement for the game IF it wasn’t a 5v5. Anyway, I don’t think DS will work on 5v5 since everything on it is a spam of aoe and there’s no way to coordinate your team to not attack someone.

That is from 4 years ago lol…. much different now…

Yes, it was better.

(edited by hiems.8769)

in PvP

Posted by: Bigpapasmurf.5623

Bigpapasmurf.5623

Not enough stability? They cut down on stability last “balance” patch because there was too much of it! And I for one loved those changes. Anet is beginning to recognize some of the powercreep issues that came with HoT or even existed before HoT.

The next step to cut down on the CC output so that players have to use their CCs wisely.

Scrapper took the biggest nerf to this suggestion (Anet removed stun on gyro), This is why and when I stopped playing Scrapper and if they nerf it so they have less CC then Scrapper’s hammer (which was already nerfed a few times) will be more useless in group fights. Its bad enough scrapper only really has 2 usable weapons atm (hammer/pistol). Rifle and shield are nothing. The fact that half of a classes weapon sets are useless should say something.

- Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/MC_Celestia
- I am currently a main thief roamer for SF in WvW. LOVE ME!
- {SOAP} Solo/Havoc roamer, lover of good fights

in PvP

Posted by: Reaper Alim.4176

Reaper Alim.4176

Scrapper took the biggest nerf to this suggestion (Anet removed stun on gyro), This is why and when I stopped playing Scrapper and if they nerf it so they have less CC then Scrapper’s hammer (which was already nerfed a few times) will be more useless in group fights. Its bad enough scrapper only really has 2 usable weapons atm (hammer/pistol). Rifle and shield are nothing. The fact that half of a classes weapon sets are useless should say something.

I agree with you. But to bandwagon onto this obvious troll thread. GW2 is far from being the worst PvP in gaming.

Elite; Dangerous, Neverwinter, DCUO (after Daybreak Studios took over), Perfect World, Forsaken World, and others that I’ve played that had much much worst PvP.

Only MMOs I’m played or still plays, with passably decent and meaningful PvP. Are Eve Online (that MMO before the jump drive nerfs was simply EPIC!), Blade and Soul, (still has a strong eSports standing in Asia), ESO (has somewhat decent PvP player mechanical skills matters much more then, mindless numbers, stats, and gear.),

Other then those I can’t think of any other MMOs that have passable PvP in them, that I’ve played. However in general far as PvP goes. I tends to stay away from the current MMO genre when I’m looking for meaningful PvP. More so when their is 3 genres that are completely dedicated to PvP.(MOBA, Competitive Shooters, and Survival, pick your poison boys and girls.) MMO PvP these days is just flat out lack lustering at best.

Tho MMO PvP does have it’s place if you want to do some casual PvP with a character “You made”. Outside of that. You are just asking for headaches that are completely unnecessary. By demanding and expecting, decent and meaningful PvP from a PvE oriented genre.

It’s the same thing as going to a McDonalds and demanding a 5 star, three course, steak dinner. That’s how silly these people complaining about, sorry PvP in a PvE genre sounds to me. Just saying, if PvP is your main point. Then just go where PvP is valued most. There most of your problems are solved by just doing that.

I maybe a troll with class.
But at least I admit it!
PoF guys get ready for PvE joys

in PvP

Posted by: Xillllix.3485

Xillllix.3485

Playing d/d zerk ele in WvW was too much fun so they had to remove it from the game. That was like 4 years ago, and already the beginning of the slow fall of WvW.

OP is right combat balance went to kitten.

in PvP

Posted by: Rodzynald.5897

Rodzynald.5897

If you die to stunlocks 1v1 then you just have to improve. However, if you get focused into oblivion by multiple players then there is nothing to talk about, no matter how pro you are, you won’t handle 1v2 or more. There are people who claim to kill 1v2’s and even 1v3’s yes, I happened to encounter into such fights myself, but as long as you are of equal skill as your adversaries, you won’t defeat 1v2. If you do, then your enemies are not equal.

Guardian is meant for jolly crusading.

in PvP

Posted by: Buran.3796

Buran.3796

Learn to dodge.

This. Learn to dodge instant cast attacks which stuns/dazes coming from ranged adversaries cloacked in stealth.

/sarcasm

in PvP

Posted by: Reaper Alim.4176

Reaper Alim.4176

If you die to stunlocks 1v1 then you just have to improve. However, if you get focused into oblivion by multiple players then there is nothing to talk about, no matter how pro you are, you won’t handle 1v2 or more. There are people who claim to kill 1v2’s and even 1v3’s yes, I happened to encounter into such fights myself, but as long as you are of equal skill as your adversaries, you won’t defeat 1v2. If you do, then your enemies are not equal.

Like said before it doesn’t matter if you can handle the 1v2 or 1v3s. If someone on the other team is doing the same. And then on top of it the other 4 enemy players are just flat out better then your teammates you got paired with. You will more then likely lose that match, which is fine. Up until it stops being a anomaly, and starts becoming the normal.

This is what leds to the most frustration for me in GW2’s PvP. I don’t experience this phenomenon, any where as much in any of the other games PvP, I currently plays. That and the fact throwing matches on smurf accounts is basically allowed in this game. Other PvP titles I am currently playing these account only last a few days, a week at most.

Plus the fact ANet basically allows anyone into ranked matches with basically very little or no experience in PvP in general. I mean come having those players on your team who openly admit they’ve only been playing PvP for 3 to 4 hours and in a Ranked match with you only to destroy your ratings. Other PvP titles I currently play require many many hours and matches. Before you can even think about queuing for ranked matches.

All of those together is what makes GW2’s PvP completely broken and unplayable for me at least. However at last. It is what it is. I’ve adapted to this special stance that ANet
has on what ranked PvP should be. And has simply since then acted accordingly. I have to say. I haven’t been salty about PvP since.

I maybe a troll with class.
But at least I admit it!
PoF guys get ready for PvE joys

in PvP

Posted by: messiah.1908

messiah.1908

i really dont know why ppl complain about conditions.
every match i have played since patch is mainly 1 condition class in a 5 team. usually mesmer or engi and yes few thieves….

so condi war – dont think so

regarding cc
i think anet gave some classes the abilities to handle versus cc with stability. like guard and revenant. but ppl dont change their old meta build and complain
so or you learn how to dodge or get more stability through rev or guard

yes i hate when i am being focused and cc to death but also your team should help you if they are smart.

in soloq it can be hard if your team dont play good. but most fight i think i havent notice this problem

in PvP

Posted by: Vavume.8065

Vavume.8065

OP you are doing it wrong, in this game you need to let your passive traits play the game for you /s

in PvP

Posted by: Ruru.1302

Ruru.1302

You clearly cant read…. I said in an earlier comment that I couldnt dodge, because I was being CC’ed, while CC’ed. Not much I can do…. Yes I can stun break, but there are very few of those compared to the amount of CC and how fast you die.

dodge kite line of sight stunbreak the first cc and dodge before you get hit by another one?

mag
[Mada] Apocryfia

in PvP

Posted by: Huskyboy.1053

Huskyboy.1053

Literally:

CC
CC
CC
CC
CC
dead

So are you going to tell us what you play, what you were playing against when this happened, etc.? Or are you just here to trash GW2 on the GW2 forum and do nothing to improve? People will help you do better if you let them.

(edited by Huskyboy.1053)

in PvP

Locuz.2651

You crearly don’t understand what’s going on here. It doesn’t have anything to do with DS, it’s the warrior fault of not getting the traps and not stoping the chain with a simple press of a button, besides, you need to have a huge coordenation with your partner to do a cc chain like that. I played with Hydra on wotlk, if you think you can do it without being a pro player, join Arena Tournament and try.

Ooh hey Kalimist, didnt know u played GW2. Its me Vilroth.

As you know im a multiglad aswell.

in PvP

Posted by: Aylpse.6280

Aylpse.6280

You can’t dodge the CC because your CC’d? Try dodging the first CC. As for your stunbreaks get good at using them. Using them to bait big bursts or CDs can be a tide tuner, many times have I baited warriors into thinking I have no stun breaks only to slip away as they go berserk.

You cannot dodge while Immobilized or “Stunned” (Just for simplicity ie; Knockdown, Blowout ect) . In this event, you should be looking to see what your enemy is going to do, trying to set up or if they are going for a kill, Know your enemy before you know yourself. Many CC combos into burts (bar Mesmer atm) can be predicted. Most stunbreaks have a secondary defensive effect, use it to regain control of the battle. You can jump dodge while crippled, chilled ect to ignore the slow effect and get some distance. Immobilize and Fear can be condi-cleansed.

If you haven’t, please take a look at http://qqmore.net/page/3/ it’s going to help you more then any balance patch or person on the forums will.

Taking the higher moral ground since 1993.

in PvP

Posted by: sephiroth.4217

sephiroth.4217

Learn to dodge.

Not so obvious for you.

Every stun is applied by skill and here is the list.
https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Stun

You can dodge every one of them and almost all of them are very well telegraphed.

How did you not face palm yourself as you typed that?

He clearly said he’s CC’d and getting CC’d. He can’t dodge when he’s already stunned.
One of my builds for Warrior is control Hammer with Mace/Shield, bulls charge and headbutt and the whole point of that build is to pick a necro and keep him perma knocked down until the damage kills him.

I mostly play for the new Free-For-All arena in PvP lobby.
….. And Elementalist.

in PvP

Locuz.2651

As someone who played a very broad spectrum of competetive games for about 20 years i can say CCs arent the issue in this game. We have ways to deal with CCs, like swapping uttis for that extra stunnbreaker etc.

The main issue is the lack balance between risk and reward. A lot of the builds have cheap ways to be succesfull. There is very little build up and skill required in quite a few cases.

“big hits " should require

- Build up. For example: a combo string of landed moves leading to that 1 major dmg move.
- Be relatively hard to hit. A slow big telegraph move for example or a move that has to be aimed precicely.
- Coming from a super glassy build that takes a huge risk getting in to a position to do that dmg.

Since we lack the above in quite a few cases the game feels really super shallow. Ppl can run in to pvp and be relatively succesfull by cheesing it. I can hop on a class i dont play a lot…switch to a super cheesy build and kill ppl that played their respective builds for 1000+ hours.

There isnt a competetive game on the market where that is possible.

(edited by Locuz.2651)

in PvP

Posted by: XxsdgxX.8109

XxsdgxX.8109

As someone who played a very broad spectrum of competetive games for about 20 years i can say CCs arent the issue in this game. We have ways to deal with CCs, like swapping uttis for that extra stunnbreaker etc.

The main issue is the lack balance between risk and reward. A lot of the builds have cheap ways to be succesfull. There is very little build up and skill required in quite a few cases.

- Build up. For example: a combo string of landed moves leading to that 1 major dmg move.
- Be relatively hard to hit. A slow big telegraph move for example or a move that has to be aimed precicely.
- Coming from a super glassy build that takes a huge risk getting in to a position to do that dmg.

Since we lack the above in quite a few cases the game feels really super shallow. Ppl can run in to pvp and be relatively succesfull by cheesing it. I can hop on a class i dont play a lot…switch to a super cheesy build and kill ppl that played their respective builds for 1000+ hours.

I totally agree, they really need to respect a risk/reward ratio.

Low Risk/Low Reward

High Rish/High Reward

And currently the game has really none of that.

Stella Truth Seeker

(edited by XxsdgxX.8109)

in PvP

Posted by: Ziggityzog.7389

Ziggityzog.7389

I totally agree, they really need to respect a risk/reward ratio.

Low Risk/Low Reward

High Rish/High Reward

And currently the game has really none of that.

Bingo and only thing i can remember for that was the fun combos the assassin had

https://wiki.guildwars.com/wiki/List_of_assassin_skills

lol’ing at thos who use broken builds and claim to be good since 2005.

|||Necro the masterclass very few know about.|||

in PvP

Cynz.9437

They threw any common sense and balance out of the window for the sake of sales (HoT).
It also doesn’t help that there is literary 0 consequences for exploiting, cheating, griefing, afking, match manipulation in this game. Apparently entire customer support budget went on forum moderation.

All is Vain~

in PvP

Posted by: Svarty.8019

Svarty.8019

Arenanet should listen to this guy, Rufus, he knows what he’s talking about.

What you say here does make me wonder about Thieves, though. I wonder what could be considered “taking a huge risk” when you’re not even visible when you start an attack chain in a game where internet latency has to be taken into account – I mean, thieves always gets me down to about 30% health before I even know they’re there.
This is just one reason I dislike stealth in any “competitive play” MMO.

Nobody at Anet loves WvW like Grouch loved PvP. That’s what we need, a WvW Grouch, but taller.

in PvP

Posted by: trixantea.1230

trixantea.1230

Even when I solo Q with a power necro, I don’t find cc that much of a problem in PvP.

in PvP

Posted by: Vague Memory.2817

Vague Memory.2817

I agree GW2 has the most unbalanced and nonsensical PvP I’ve ever played. It breaks so many rules of good PvP in an attempt to make itself unique that it is an unholy mess. Classes that can build to have great healing and burst damage through traits and skills while others classes have to choose one or the other, warrior stun locks until death, perma evade thieves, rangers with more stealth than thieves, near unkillable sustain engis etc. The list of ridiculous aspects could fill several forum pages, but hey it makes great e-sport, lol.

in PvP

Posted by: xeonage.1253

xeonage.1253

They threw any common sense and balance out of the window for the sake of sales (HoT).
It also doesn’t help that there is literary 0 consequences for exploiting, cheating, griefing, afking, match manipulation in this game. Apparently entire customer support budget went on forum moderation.

The powercreep did help them a lot for sales (HoT).
And get this result ~let see the pic .
I just want to say~ Ho My God! Anet is funny~ always funny~ Let’s give us more powercreep and Raid.
I just want NCsoft take back their control. Let give the dev who know the game take back their control.

Attachments:

(edited by xeonage.1253)

in PvP

Posted by: kdaddy.5431

kdaddy.5431

As someone who loved GW2 PvP before HOT there was more communication and build diversity before HOT.

Not talking Pro teams but you have players say bunker/ support guardian or dps/condi guardian. Shoutbow or Dps warrior, you could just look at a ele and know since you could see signets and the only weapon they could use.

Heck before HOT there was a bunker thief i think by the name of glyph.

I cant argue with this games PvP being really bad now. I mean S1- S4 were horrible. I dont think its the worst out there but i can totally agree that it isnt fun or even a enjoyable experience anymore.

in PvP

Cynz.9437

Arenanet should listen to this guy, Rufus, he knows what he’s talking about.

What you say here does make me wonder about Thieves, though. I wonder what could be considered “taking a huge risk” when you’re not even visible when you start an attack chain in a game where internet latency has to be taken into account – I mean, thieves always gets me down to about 30% health before I even know they’re there.
This is just one reason I dislike stealth in any “competitive play” MMO.

Go play one before claiming things. Please. Stealth doesn’t stop player from taking damage nor mitigates it unless you pick traitline that is absolute garbage in current meta.

All is Vain~

in PvP

Posted by: Saiyan.1704

Saiyan.1704

Then it’s settled. Thieves needs to be nerfed.

aka FalseLights
#5 best gerdien in wurld

in PvP

Posted by: Killthehealersffs.8940

Killthehealersffs.8940

Objection
Thief like most assasin in other games , showcase the smoothness of the Engine and its an eyecandy for Twitch !

When a normal person can persuade 8 to play the game is ok .
But wha a person can hurt 50 ppl feelings and they feel that their ’’voice’’ is not heard and flee from pvp , is not cool !
Calculate the 2nd or 3rd most played character since launch , x50 ppl they can hurt = a hatread that burns 2 times the sun !

in PvP

Locuz.2651

Should rename the thread to never played a game where u can kill the rank 1 as beginner by cheesing it.

in PvP

Posted by: Amaimon.7823

Amaimon.7823

dodge, stability, invulnerability
bringing your own CC

I have never seen a player so unwilling to adapt to a game’s PvP