Nobody cares about your Llamas, Anet

in PvP

Posted by: NotASmurf.1725

NotASmurf.1725

Or rather, the only players who do care are PvE casuals who’ll never get one. Stop rewarding “endgame” PvP content by slapping some random llamas to it, I’d rather take 1 copper at least that has some value.

It’s lazy and demotivating. Why did they even start affiliating llamas with PvP anyways? Doesn’t even make sense. Let’s put an end to this pointless trend.

in PvP

Posted by: Spartacus.3192

Spartacus.3192

haha so true….i mean seriously what the heck?

Your typical average gamer -
“Buff my main class, nerf everything else. "

in PvP

Posted by: Emapudapus.1307

Emapudapus.1307

+1

all is vain

in PvP

Posted by: Hesacon.8735

Hesacon.8735

As a fan of simcity, I am a big Llama fan.

in PvP

Posted by: Kako.1930

Kako.1930

This is subjective. I enjoy my black llama with it’s mustache. They could always add more than just llamas and I won’t complain though.

in PvP

Posted by: Faux Play.6104

Faux Play.6104

I like the llamas.

in PvP

Posted by: Shadelang.3012

Shadelang.3012

Mini Emperor Llama is love. Mini Emperor Llama is LIFE.

Ghost Yak

in PvP

Posted by: Chasind.3128

Chasind.3128

I actually like the llamas just because I was obsessed with mini pets in gw1 & still am in gw2, although they hold not the same vanity as gw1 did.

Do I pvp for the llamas? Absolutely not.
Do I appreciate them as a final reward? No.
Do I think they should even be offered as a reward? Sure, but not as incentive to PvP ranked

I had someone trash talking, well several people; trash talking everyone who was gold & below. Mind you, I trolled in my placements as a P/P thief & I AFK’d alot so I got placed in low silver. I have since worked my way to gold (almost mid) And the rants did bother me some, Not everyone who is in gold is a PvE scrub. No, I’m not the best @ pvp but I do play for the competitive spirit. Do I wish I was better? Absolutely!

I don’t think there really should be rewards in PvP that are PvE based.

There should be PvP only rewards & WvW only rewards & PvE Only rewards that are prestigious & you know that player spent hundreds/thousands of hours @ that gamemode. I know we have things like this already, but it’s all jumbled.

in PvP

Posted by: ArthurDent.9538

ArthurDent.9538

I like llamas.

14 Dungeon paths soloed
Lupi solos on 9/9 professions
Wost Engi NA

in PvP

Posted by: witcher.3197

witcher.3197

+1, it’s a garbage incentive to play. This is the 2nd time in GW2 history they are trying to make people group up and compete as a team, they need to try harder than this.

I actually like the llamas just because I was obsessed with mini pets in gw1 & still am in gw2, although they hold not the same vanity as gw1 did.

I played GW1 as well and actually cared about mini Ghostly, but it made sense thematically. I just don’t see how llamas fit in and why should I care.

Ghostly also had a cool unique model that one could notice from miles away (glowy and stuff) – but a 20something re-skin of a kittenty llama? I’ve lost track of what llama comes from where and couldn’t tell the difference between them even if I cared.

It’s just some generic crap and insulting at this point.

in PvP

Posted by: Faux Play.6104

Faux Play.6104

Maybe the next season they should do a clown that can be upgraded with a sombrero and maracas.

in PvP

Posted by: Euthymias.7984

Euthymias.7984

No llamas
Llama armor/weapon skins/finishers are the future.

in PvP

Posted by: Kuya.6495

Kuya.6495

i want a llama made of salt . i wana call it salma.