Now we know ( spoilers )

Now we know ( spoilers )

in PvP

Posted by: Ithilwen.1529

Ithilwen.1529

The long silence on PvP and other issues has been because it was “all hands on deck” to get the expansion out on 1 August.

Was this because of the policy of not making un-keepable promises or are the reasons financial?

Mesmerising Girl

Now we know ( spoilers )

in PvP

Posted by: Darkk.3018

Darkk.3018

Can’t wait for Vabbi Xpac to drop next week. HYPE

(edited by Darkk.3018)

Now we know ( spoilers )

in PvP

Posted by: Ziggityzog.7389

Ziggityzog.7389

Gotta bring the game quality down before a patch so everyone says " But maybe this expansion will make it better" and we all buy it. . Sorry but since 2012 pvp in gw2 has been non competitive. It’s not the players or balance or this or that. It’s the dancing in and around 3 little circles while zerrging each other that makes it un competitive.

Anet will never fix pvp for a competitive purpose with conquest maps so just enjoy unranked like i do.

lol’ing at thos who use broken builds and claim to be good since 2005.

|||Necro the masterclass very few know about.|||

Now we know ( spoilers )

in PvP

Posted by: Ithilwen.1529

Ithilwen.1529

I’m in Vabbi in GW1 right now farming for Lightbringer promotion points. ( after having gotten protector and guardian) I agree this is exciting. I hope it is handled well.

The whole region is rich with possibility. It’s also a beautiful land generally. I just hope we don’t find another Orr, overrun with undead or some such thing.

Mesmerising Girl

(edited by Ithilwen.1529)

Now we know ( spoilers )

in PvP

Posted by: Crinn.7864

Crinn.7864

They are announcing the second expansion on august 1st. It’s not releasing on the 1st.

Sanity is for the weak minded.
YouTube

Now we know ( spoilers )

in PvP

Posted by: Shaogin.2679

Shaogin.2679

Not to mention we have known for quite some time now that this was going to be the last episode of the season and it would be followed up shortly after by the next expansion.

Doc Von Doom – Asuran Necromancer
Gate of Madness
Contribute to the Wiki MetaBattle Builds

Now we know ( spoilers )

in PvP

Posted by: Alatar.7364

Alatar.7364

They are announcing the second expansion on august 1st. It’s not releasing on the 1st.

I congratulate you on your powers of reading written letters. Many, in this thread, seem not to posses this kind of foul witchery.

~I Aear cân ven na mar

Now we know ( spoilers )

in PvP

Posted by: kito.1827

kito.1827

Gotta bring the game quality down before a patch so everyone says " But maybe this expansion will make it better" and we all buy it. . Sorry but since 2012 pvp in gw2 has been non competitive. It’s not the players or balance or this or that. It’s the dancing in and around 3 little circles while zerrging each other that makes it un competitive.

Anet will never fix pvp for a competitive purpose with conquest maps so just enjoy unranked like i do.

pessimists and nay-sayers telling us pvp is dead and crap since 2012 and it feels like its the same people for those 5 years.
maybe some wow-fanbois or smthn like that.

this negativ attitude… the permanent stress to cope with life
how do you even survive?

logoff, meet some friends, get good attitude
but pls stop pouring your salt everywhere

Karl Otik
no gutz no glory
“Tranquility has a beard.”

Now we know ( spoilers )

in PvP

Posted by: Ralkuth.1456

Ralkuth.1456

Skrittdangit, I was so hyped I was about to hurt myself.

Now I don’t trust any of you.

5 useless class titles
Carrying enemy team since 2012
“Multiclass implies you can actually play the class” – a certain royalty

(edited by Ralkuth.1456)