Plz activate ranked arena outside of seasons

in PvP

Posted by: lloydst.6985

lloydst.6985

Its annoying to try too play too win when there are kitten players on your team only fighting offpoint claiming to test builds

roaming/havoc commander of FTF

in PvP

Posted by: Yasi.9065

Yasi.9065

As if that wouldnt happen in ranked arena too if there’s no ladder or pip loss? ^^

in PvP

lloydst.6985

True but atleast players that want to “test”(aka running reallybadbuilds) would be more inclined to stay in unranked leaving more space for players who actually want to play in ranked arena instead of having the worst possible teammates ( mmr gain could stay implemented but mmr loss would have to be disabled to prevent mm tanking preseason (or just disable both)

in PvP

Posted by: Rolisteel.1375

Rolisteel.1375

As if that wouldnt happen in ranked arena too if there’s no ladder or pip loss? ^^

+1

It will be close to the same but there is a chance it can be a bit better
But still a lot of people will test build in ranked then.

in PvP

lloydst.6985

Yes it would still happen (can we get beyond that now) but atleast the quality of the matches would be better as all diferent skill levels are now in unranked and with there being no real incentive to play ranked over unranked it would allow the beter people to play in ranked while the people that arent that great can stay in unranked “honing their skills”

in PvP

Posted by: SweetPotato.7456

SweetPotato.7456

i’ve met this player , that said they are testing build in ranked arena … and then they left after a while. then they somehow managed to get into the next match again, saying testing build again ….

Guild Wars 2 Forever

in PvP

lloydst.6985

i’ve met this player , that said they are testing build in ranked arena … and then they left after a while. then they somehow managed to get into the next match again, saying testing build again ….

Sounds more like a troll player even then the situation you discribed would give them dishonor in the current system (as it is enabled again) and should atleast not put him in the same matchup.

Really enabling ranked outside of seasons would over a lot of quality of life to the more competitive player base + it would allow arena net to test their new matchmaking system instead of not giving 2 kitten about having balanced matches in between seasons.

in PvP

Posted by: Loboling.5293

Loboling.5293

This seems like another thread. I’ll give this a +1, as I really want to see this happen. The game is so boring in pvp when half the ppl you face go down in 1-2 seconds of pressure. We always need a competitive format for pvp. Don’t force those who are trying to figure out builds to play with those that want to win a match. (I know everyone wants to win, but some ppl play some silly stuff in unranked) Last game I played, we had 3 points and their team would go down so fast, I think they forgot to equip amulets or something. Please give us a good environment for pvp again. No need for seasons for now.

in PvP

Posted by: Silverkey.2078

Silverkey.2078

I would like it just to avoid Skyhammer. But yes, I don’t feel the same skill level in unranked. I think my unranked MMR may be quite lower than my ranked one…