Project: Top100 (SoloQ) and friends

in PvP

Posted by: Nacht Fuchs.3762

Nacht Fuchs.3762

Hi my name is Nacht Fuchs, i am a german player who studied gw2 PVP since beta :P!

Currently i have no fix team, like a lot of experienced GW2 PVP players. I figured it would be nice to give people the chance to meet people of their skill level and maybe come together to form teams. I enjoy international teams very much where you find a nice mix of characters most of the time.

For the purpose of bringing people together i will start the project Top hundred and Friends [QQ]. I will contact everyone currently rated on the SoloQ ladder in top 100-200 asking them if they are interested to take part and meet other people to form Teams. The next step is to form a PVP guild with the same name. I know SoloQ rating is very much dependent on luck and most peaople there already have a team, but anyway i would like to use it as a tool to bring together people of the same level.

Feel free to contact meon the forum or ingame,

Cheers
Nacht Fuchs

in PvP

Posted by: chungiee.8764

chungiee.8764

I’d be interested in this. Being at work and stuff means I don’t really have time to Team Q with teams (so I end up Soloing in TeamQ at lot).

Would love to play with other awesome SoloQers who don’t have the time to be in a fixed team!

Chungie – Aurora Glade (EU)
Highest Rank: Team Q – 33 / Solo Q – 1 (27/07/14)
Team: Svanir Pushing Lord [solo] / Carried Ace to Rank 1 Esport Guild Leaderboard

in PvP

Nacht Fuchs.3762

Exactly. i have the same problem being at work and stuff. Starting the invites atm

in PvP

Posted by: Rickster.8752

Rickster.8752

Wont work. Most people who solo q do so because they cba with the cheese you get in team q where the comps teams run matter more than anything else by far.

Official winner of solo queue MMR leaderboards – EU

in PvP

Nacht Fuchs.3762

I agree that team comps matter, but that’s no reason to give up on finding people to form those team comps!
People are too lazy to think of countering comps once they are settled on a comp that works for them!

in PvP

Posted by: xGreeD.6018

xGreeD.6018

I definitely am interested.

Even though I already do have a team I actively play with – if it wasn’t for the fact that we currently are lacking a person. It can’t be bad to know more good players to play with.

This can work out, even it most likely won’t get a team for everone involved.

“Take me to wonderland…”, she said,
as she finished beating me up a mole times.
Let’s try something you’re actually good at.

in PvP

Posted by: dDuff.3860

dDuff.3860

I’m in.

Faeleth

in PvP

Nacht Fuchs.3762

If you guys are not yet invited, its because the invitation limit. Just let me know if you want to join and didn’t get an invite yet.

in PvP

Posted by: Bart Weird.9671

Bart Weird.9671

Very decent guy and nice idea, congratz to your soloq r2!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sudhKI2v_sM
[Grawl Shaman Duo Scale 80]

in PvP

Nacht Fuchs.3762

A lot of people already participate and found people to play with in team arena.

Since i get also requests from NA i am sorry to tell you this is an EU project. But feel free to start something similar on NA servers.

in PvP

Posted by: aussieheals.6843

aussieheals.6843

I would be interesting in donating an NA account if you were to support that side too. IGN aussieheals.6843. It’s the least I can do

IGN: Aussie Archer

in PvP

Posted by: Quincy.2198

Quincy.2198

It is called: Luck on the ladder.

Ninov Is Strng
Ninov Ftw

in PvP

Posted by: Erwin.5603

Erwin.5603

Nice idea Nachtfuchs!

Fixi

in PvP

Posted by: Verdelet Arconia.6987

Verdelet Arconia.6987

I used to be in the top 200 for NA solo queue leaderboards,but then, they introduced coin reward into tpvp. All is vain.

in PvP

Posted by: Quincy.2198

Quincy.2198

I used to be in the top 200 for NA solo queue leaderboards,but then, they introduced coin reward into tpvp. All is vain.

^this. I feel u.

All is vain.

Ninov Is Strng
Ninov Ftw

in PvP

Posted by: Flumek.9043

Flumek.9043

Since guilds i think 500man limit, could you increase the amount a bit? yes im not top100 , but guilds are free, im willing to learn, the more the faster u get a group and you could always say "lf top xx " in guild chat

PvP guild [YUM] -apply- (EU) http://muffinspvp.shivtr.com/