PvP Matches Played?

PvP Matches Played?

in PvP

Posted by: Akachi.1352

Akachi.1352

Simply put this should be completable in custom arenas.

I dont enjoy the toxic kitten-pool that is the pvp community at all, so me and a group of friends have our own custom arena, when we can play pvp, but not deal with the epic amounts of salt and bullkitten that comes from the pvp community.

Why should we be forced to do unranked or ranked, just to complete this daily. None of us have any interest in doing the pvp league, we just want to go up against each other in our own arena, and not be discriminated against.

I suppose this is ArenaNet though, who go by the logic “Play anyway you want….as long as it’s the same as our way”

PvP Matches Played?

in PvP

Posted by: Celeras.4980

Celeras.4980

Are you really complaining about having to PvP to do the PvP dailies? There are WvW, PvP, and PvE dailies from you to chose from. That’s where “play how you want” comes from. This would be like PvE players complaining that they wanted to get their achievements from only killing Skritt.

If you’re curious though, they removed the achievements that were only attainable in Conquest so the daily rotation was completeable in Stronghold. You know, so Stronghold players could get their achievements done too. AKA: “Play how you want”.

PvP Matches Played?

in PvP

Posted by: Senario.2038

Senario.2038

Are you really complaining about having to PvP to do the PvP dailies? There are WvW, PvP, and PvE dailies from you to chose from. That’s where “play how you want” comes from. This would be like PvE players complaining that they wanted to get their achievements from only killing Skritt.

If you’re curious though, they removed the achievements that were only attainable in Conquest so the daily rotation was completeable in Stronghold. You know, so Stronghold players could get their achievements done too. AKA: “Play how you want”.

They are still playing PvP. They are just playing a custom arena. Nothing hard to understand about that. And I’m sure ranked and unranked players would be appreciative to only have players who actually wanted to try and win rather than get a few points then get the daily done.

PvP Matches Played?

in PvP

Posted by: Valkyriez.6578

Valkyriez.6578

You can still play pvp and get your dailies done elsewhere if you and your guildies despise playing against other people so much.

PvP Matches Played?

in PvP

Akachi.1352

I still play PvP, just not ranked our unranked. I agree they should have got rid of capture related dailies for stronghold, but they should have included custom arenas. Excluding is like this, is like saying you can only get Ascalonian miner daily in Fireheart Rise, or daily tower capturer only in EB.

PvE players could get their dailies from killing Skritt, before daily killer was removed…

PvP Matches Played?

in PvP

Akachi.1352

Heck, they could up it from having to play one game to 3 and I wouldn’t mind, as long as you could get it in custom arenas