PvP bag reward track

PvP bag reward track

in PvP

Posted by: XacTactX.6709

XacTactX.6709

one of the things I miss from the old glory system was the cheap bag slots. Once I hit r40 I bought enough 18 slot bags for all eight of my chars because I knew it was very cheap and convenient. I’d like to see something like that again, so make a reward track that gives an 18 slot bag once per completion.

Anet likely didn’t want to remove the armor stats entirely because…well,
we’ve all seen what happens in games where there’s no disadvantage to taking your pants off.

PvP bag reward track

in PvP

Posted by: Xista.7391

Xista.7391

They take away bags.

Give us boxes.

Get tons of blues/greens.

Got my 5th zerk ring w/ offensive infusion slot 2 nights ago.

thx i guess

In-game opinions of Skyhammer: http://i.imgur.com/FKymDjC.jpg

PvP bag reward track

in PvP

Posted by: Evan Lesh

Evan Lesh

PvP Gameplay Programmer

This is a cool idea. I will pitch it to the team. What other things would you see going on this track? They all have a theme leading up to the end goal.

Bluxgore (80 Warr), Xilz (80 Necro), Ivo (80 Eng)
Bra (80 Guard), Fixie Bow (80 Ranger), Wcharr (80 Ele)
Xdragonshadowninjax (80 Thief)

PvP bag reward track

in PvP

Posted by: Ristillath.6745

Ristillath.6745

This is a cool idea. I will pitch it to the team. What other things would you see going on this track? They all have a theme leading up to the end goal.

Maybe a bag in the middle of the tree that carries a new gamemode :P.

PvP bag reward track

in PvP

Xista.7391

Well, it would be nice to have a reward track that does not have skins/gear as a reward. I’m fairly happy how my mains look, and have no need for exotic gear. It all gets toilet-ed/salvaged anyways.

The reward track could be a general PvP track. 18/20 slot bags, +X transmutation charges as final reward, arena time tokens, a black lion ticket scraps/keys (why can’t PvP players farm it like PvE can?), reward box where you can choose your own booster.

Just typing random thoughts ….. theme could be Black Lion reward track.

(edited by Xista.7391)

PvP bag reward track

in PvP

Posted by: Stand The Wall.6987

Stand The Wall.6987

Maybe some vanity items like tonics for minor rewards that can be used while sitting around in the heart of the mists. Maybe some other random things in pve like those quaggan color changer tonics that no one that pvp-only has ever heard about.

I remember with the old system that along with bags, there were a lot of mystic forge things for all the pvp skins. Maybe some useful mystic forge stuffs, like some crystals, mystic coins, elonian wine, with maybe an eldritch scroll at the end?

Team Deathmatch for PvP – Raise the AoE cap for WvW – More unique events for PvE

PvP bag reward track

in PvP

Posted by: Ristillath.6745

Ristillath.6745

Well, it would be nice to have a reward track that does not have skins/gear as a reward. I’m fairly happy how my mains look, and have no need for exotic gear.

The reward track could be a general PvP track. 18/20 slot bags, +X transmutation charges as final reward, arena time tokens, a black lion ticket scraps/keys (why can’t PvP players farm it like PvE can?), reward box where you can choose your own booster.

Just typing random thoughts ….. theme could be Black Lion reward track.

^this

PvP bag reward track

in PvP

Posted by: Seiishizo.7162

Seiishizo.7162

I noticed the following things about the tracks:

People who only play PvP kinda hate the tracks. These people don’t want items they have no idea with what they should do with it( Like crafting materials) And on top of that you get part of a crafted item in PvP but still have to PvE to get the full item.

Most people don’t even want to open the boxes just because they fill your inventory with more boxes and random items. while like 90% of the items you get aren’t worth anything.

Other thing i noticed when i was playing on a second account. It is currently rank 40 pvp and when i go to wardrobe i have like 3-4 skins for each armor piece. I think i had like 10-15 for each armor piece on my main at rank 40 spvp with the old system. In other words you hardly get skins.

Last thing:
Its not rewarding enough so new people don’t start pvping for rewards, Queues became long because less people playing, more unfair matchmaking and so on

The only use full thing that comes from pvping is the transmutation charges. but that is it :<

(i told more about it in this post before)
https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/pvp/pvp/SoloQ-TeamQ-is-dead-23-hours-of-the-day/first#post4427503

I have many many idea’s how to make pvp more attractive and i love to share, but so far no dev ever gave response on it… Maybe there is a time for a change ^^

Owner and creator of http://www.gw2score.com
Btw: It’s Sey-Shi-zo ^.^

PvP bag reward track

in PvP

Xista.7391

I noticed the following things about the tracks:

People who only play PvP kinda hate the tracks. These people don’t want items they have no idea with what they should do with it( Like crafting materials) And on top of that you get part of a crafted item in PvP but still have to PvE to get the full item.

Most people don’t even want to open the boxes just because they fill your inventory with more boxes and random items. while like 90% of the items you get aren’t worth anything.

Other thing i noticed when i was playing on a second account. It is currently rank 40 pvp and when i go to wardrobe i have like 3-4 skins for each armor piece. I think i had like 10-15 for each armor piece on my main at rank 40 spvp with the old system. In other words you hardly get skins.

Last thing:
Its not rewarding enough so new people don’t start pvping for rewards, Queues became long because less people playing, more unfair matchmaking and so on

The only use full thing that comes from pvping is the transmutation charges. but that is it :<

(i told more about it in this post before)
https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/pvp/pvp/SoloQ-TeamQ-is-dead-23-hours-of-the-day/first#post4427503

I have many many idea’s how to make pvp more attractive and i love to share, but so far no dev ever gave response on it… Maybe there is a time for a change ^^

The rewards are nice. But, it would be so much more helpful if things stacked a bit more. LIke the weapon/amor boxes. Also, if you make another reward track…. consolidate the “enemy boxes” so there are only a few. You don’t need 8+ per reward track. Make it <4. Again… just for inventory issues.

PvP bag reward track

in PvP

Posted by: Noah.4756

Noah.4756

I want low level crafting materials such as Wool Cloths and Soft Wood Logs. These things are pretty hard to get as a level 80 unless you go and farm low level areas which is not something which I enjoy doing.

PvP bag reward track

in PvP

Posted by: tanztante.6532

tanztante.6532

i’d love to see an infinite consumables & general useful items reward track, with black lion keys, transmutation charges, maybe laurels and other stuff you can actually use, instead of all the boxes with 2 greens and a blue in it.
a crafting mats only track would be nice too.

Ayaílla ~all is [vain]

ele @ Gf Left Me Coz Of Ladderboard [vain] (EU) / Salty Strategy [PAIN]

PvP bag reward track

in PvP

Posted by: Zietlogik.6208

Zietlogik.6208

• Color track – rewards dyes
  • Remodel Track – rewards trans charges and hair kits / character kits on completion
  • Wealth track – rewards fixed price items to boost gold gain by a little bit (each reward gives like…5 items worth 10s each type of thing?)
  • Resource Track – As the track progresses, gives t1-6 materials and rewards rares at “check points”
  • Storage (Spring Cleaning) track – Rewards bags, black lion salvage kits, etc.
  • WvW track – rewards siege, silver, badges of honor (i cant imagine it being better farm that EotM though…)
  • Fractal track – various materials, fractal relics, and skin choice on complete
  • SAB track – (reactivate the bauble merchant) rewards baubles, miniature crafting items, weapon crafting items/pieces (these things are WAY too expensive on the TP, there needs to be a way to get these weapon skins)
  • <Insert Season> track – rewards similar items granted from event farming during Mad King, Wintersday, Jubilee, Dragon Bash, etc.
Zietlogik [Warrior] Chronologix [Ranger] Ziet The Dreaded [Necromancer] Zietlogic [Revenant]

(edited by Zietlogik.6208)

PvP bag reward track

in PvP

Posted by: Decrypter.1785

Decrypter.1785

i’d love to see an infinite consumables & general useful items reward track, with black lion keys, transmutation charges, maybe laurels and other stuff you can actually use, instead of all the boxes with 2 greens and a blue in it.
a crafting mats only track would be nice too.

this^^ would bring people to spvp

p.s fix 4v5 first tho

[WM]give us in game ladder

PvP bag reward track

in PvP

Posted by: Cam Ron.4170

Cam Ron.4170

They take away bags.

Give us boxes.

Get tons of blues/greens.

Got my 5th zerk ring w/ offensive infusion slot 2 nights ago.

thx i guess

Dude at least its a Zerk ring, you should see some of these stat combos I get on the rare ascended trinkets that drop. Most make zero sense.

PvP bag reward track

in PvP

Posted by: Malediktus.9250

Malediktus.9250

• Fractal track – various materials, fractal relics, and skin choice on complete
  • SAB track – (reactivate the bauble merchant) rewards baubles, miniature crafting items, weapon crafting items/pieces (these things are WAY too expensive on the TP, there needs to be a way to get these weapon skins)

Getting fractal skins takes a lot of hard work and is gated behind a lot of RNG. If there would be a track for them it would make fractals obsolete. They are the sole reason a lot of people (myself included) still run high lvl fractals daily.
SAB skins are worth a lot, a track would ruin their value.

If these 2 tracks would happen, they would have to be 25x longer than normal tracks and require fractals lvl 50 to unlock / SAB world 2 on tribulation cleared to unlock. Personally I think there should be PvE and PvP exclusive stuff. Not everything should be achieveable in both modes.

I want to suggest the following track:
Glorious Hero’s Armor track, needs Legendary Champion title to unlock, 200,000 points (10 rang levels) to complete each time.
Because the large tournaments for this game are just plain silly. This game will never be esports.

1st person worldwide to reach 35,000 achievement points.

PvP bag reward track

in PvP

Posted by: Zaxares.5419

Zaxares.5419

How about if those skins from the Region Reward Tracks actually get upgraded to be actual Exotics rather than just skins?

PvP bag reward track

in PvP

Posted by: Ethros.1453

Ethros.1453

For a theme, how about “The Skritt Hoarder” and the end reward is a 20 slot bag. We could fill in the rewards with various things that could change on a monthly basis. For instance, this month when you finish the first tier you get a guaranteed exotic accessory. Next month the reward for first tier completion might be a choice of three lodestones. It would be interesting to have at least one track that mixes things up on a monthly basis. Also make these account bond on aquire and a MF recipe that takes four of these to make a non bound one to put in the TP.

~Mr. Illuminati
Inspiration is only as good as it’s interpreter

PvP bag reward track

in PvP

Posted by: Zui.9245

Zui.9245

First, I think if we get a bag reward track, it should award a 20-slot bag. Make it account bound if you really must. Whatever. This bag should be awarded in a box, that lets us select the type of bag we get (i.e. invisible, oiled, normal, etc.).

Second, as it currently stands, the rewards from PvP reward tracks are almost all second-tier compared to playing PvE in terms of rewards per time, and it gets worse when we consider skill per time. Dragonite Ore from PvP is much lower than near-afking some world bosses. Gold earned per time is also quite bad, accounting for item values. The loot is mostly trash—mind you, the loot in regular PvE is also mostly trash, but you get a lot more of it. Tomes of Knowledge, Trasmutation Charges, the Balthazar Backpack and Glorious Armor are the only “good” PvP rewards as it currently stands.

Personally, I’d at least like to see a lot more dragonite ore from all the tracks. Make it equivalent in dragonite per time to world boss training. I wouldn’t be leaving PvP to go hit up Jormag or something if this were the case. I’d like to see a lot more gold per time reward as well, whether it comes in actual coin or in loot value; maybe make it equivalent to the average haul per time for some trivially easy PvE farming (like say, SE P1 no tazza champ box farming with a non-kittened group… which nets ~10 gold per hour pretty easily once skill point to gold conversion is factored in). I’d never complain about a tome of knowledge acquisition rate that’s about as good as leveling from casual speedruns of explorable dungeons with a character swap at the end, or just zerging in EotM, too.

The idea behind PvP reward tracks is pretty good. The way they work is pretty good. The rewards themselves, in comparison to other game modes which require vastly less skill and attention, is fairly mediocre, even if we just look at it from a rewards per time spent perspective. This isn’t unique to sPvP even (fractals being the most obvious example, and there’s the imbalance among dungeon paths, etc.), but the common case is that even if the content that has crappy rewards is great and people like it, they often also like properly gearing their characters and/or quickly leveling alts and/or getting cool skins etc. too, and not playing the game full-time like a job, they often have to pick between the options, or at least spend less time on content they’d rather do because the rewards are comparatively worse.

You have less PvPers than you would if the rewards were at least equivalent with PvE for the time spent. Heck, since people have divergent goals and stuff, how about custom (within various bounds) reward tracks? For example, if someone doesn’t want that transmutation charge, they can say hey, I’d rather have a tome of knowledge instead, or 100 dragonite ore, or whatever.

PvP bag reward track

in PvP

Posted by: Ergolicious.1507

Ergolicious.1507

Devs still need to explain to me WHY you removed the fact we could craft SKINS in pvp through the mystic forge + crafting material you could earn while pvp’ing.
Is it simply so people get less skins in general and tend to buy more gems to get full sets on your MILKING shop? That would be so kittening kitten lame, jesus…

PvP bag reward track

in PvP

Posted by: MarkPhilips.5169

MarkPhilips.5169

Dedicated tracks for soloqueue and teamqueue with exclsuive pvp rewards at the end.

X queue needs to be incentivated.

PvP bag reward track

in PvP

Posted by: cassius.5809

cassius.5809

• Remodel Track – rewards trans charges and hair kits / character kits on completion
  • Wealth track – rewards fixed price items to boost gold gain by a little bit (each reward gives like…5 items worth 10s each type of thing?)
  • Resource Track – As the track progresses, gives t1-6 materials and rewards rares at “check points”
  • WvW track – rewards siege, silver, badges of honor (i cant imagine it being better farm that EotM though…)
  • <Insert Season> track – rewards similar items granted from event farming during Mad King, Wintersday, Jubilee, Dragon Bash, etc.

I endorse this message, +1

PvP bag reward track

in PvP

Posted by: Fowidner.6930

Fowidner.6930

I would like to add this to the reward system:

- World bosses
tier 1 completion Frozen maw (chance on eternal ice)
tier 2 completion ulgoth modniir (chance on Ulgoth’s tail)
tier 3 completion dredge commander chest (chance on Commissar’s Manifesto)
tier 4 completion foulbear (chance on sam)
tier 5 completion mark golem II (Symbol of the Inquest)
tier 6 completion the shatterer (Breath of Kralkatorrik)
tier 7 completion Arah/captain rotbeard (Rotbeard’s Treasure)
tier 8 2nd chest: dwayna (chance on Dwayna’s Embrace/Star of Dwayna)
4th chest: lyssa (All Seeing)
6th chest: tequatl (exotic dragon chest chance on spoon/teq weapon/others)
8th final reward (wurms chest chance on wurm armor)

This would really be awesome maybe bit too awesome, so repeatable once a day/week?

PvP bag reward track

in PvP

Posted by: Frenk.5917

Frenk.5917

I endorse this message, +1

+1

Frenk – EU
All is vain

PvP bag reward track

in PvP

Posted by: Faeyd.5094

Faeyd.5094

Right now I need about 1k obsidian shards. A track with 1k obsidian shards would be great thanks.

Tiger

PvP bag reward track

in PvP

tanztante.6532

a karma track would also be nice, since you don’t get any in pvp, except from daylies, but that’s close to 0

Ayaílla ~all is [vain]

PvP bag reward track

in PvP

Posted by: snow.8097

snow.8097

A reward track of melandru and kormir with new backpacks
#angel wings

The wvw reward track seems okay
Normal blueprints while completing and at end we can choose some superior blueprints, 1 omega, 2 trebs or 3 of the others.

Fractal skins would be nice but i see the reason why not. Maybe instead of the skins pristine relics and the mist items. The skins could be a really rare drop from the coffer drops. Same rarity like in fractals.

Reward tracks of the citys
With a t3 cultural weapon skin as reward with small drops of the t1 and t2 skins.

for halloween candy corn, ToT bags and the special halloween items while completing and at the end something cool as reward. A mini king thorn, the 20 bag from last year or…hell something cool

Safi/Clio Del Ray |Ranger, Elonas Reach,
https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/game/gw2/Suggestions-Gemstore-Items/page/31#post4533037
the skrittfinisher was my idea!

(edited by snow.8097)

PvP bag reward track

in PvP

Posted by: EnemyCrusher.7324

EnemyCrusher.7324

How about if those skins from the Region Reward Tracks actually get upgraded to be actual Exotics rather than just skins?

This would be great. I recently finished the Maguuma Jungle track and already had all of the skins from the end reward unlocked, so I still have the box sitting around with no use for it.

At the very least, let us throw any four PvP Reward Track end reward weapon skin boxes into the mystic forge to get a random level 80 exotic weapon.

Light of Honor [Lite] – Founder / Warmaster
Sorrow’s Furnace Commander
“You’re the mount, karka’s ride you instead, and thus they die happy!”-Colin Johanson

PvP bag reward track

in PvP

Posted by: EnemyCrusher.7324

EnemyCrusher.7324

People who only play PvP kinda hate the tracks.

Speak for yourself. You’re the first person I’ve seen express this opinion, and I’ve seen many express the opposite.

Light of Honor [Lite] – Founder / Warmaster
Sorrow’s Furnace Commander
“You’re the mount, karka’s ride you instead, and thus they die happy!”-Colin Johanson

PvP bag reward track

in PvP

Posted by: Prysin.8542

Prysin.8542

a crafting track would be nice. A way to gain T5-6 mats through a “loot bag” or something…. ofc, we’d need more then just 3-4 mats at a time.

Would certainly help those who are into PvP and want to “explore” Tyria, but need some better gear first.

Lv 80 Guard, Ranger, Ele, Thief, warr, engi
Currently @ some T1 server in EU

PvP bag reward track

in PvP

Posted by: snow.8097

snow.8097

When we think about a theme for a track just for a bag..that will be difficult. It would be better to have a different theme with a 18/20 bag as a side reward like the 7th or such.

When we get a crafting track i want some ectos and at the end a guaranteed random exo. So that this track would be a track for player who hope to get precursor via pvp

Safi/Clio Del Ray |Ranger, Elonas Reach,
https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/game/gw2/Suggestions-Gemstore-Items/page/31#post4533037
the skrittfinisher was my idea!

PvP bag reward track

in PvP

Posted by: manveruppd.7601

manveruppd.7601

I’#d just be happy if they made all those useless ascended mats that drop from them tradeable, so I could sell them to someone who actually gives a kitten about crafting.

TBH I have so many that at this point I’d pay someone to take them out of my inventory.

A bad necromancer always blames the corpse.

PvP bag reward track

in PvP

Posted by: MarkPhilips.5169

MarkPhilips.5169

+1 with something exclusive for soloqueue and teamqueue track.

PvP bag reward track

in PvP

Posted by: Fozee.1083

Fozee.1083

Here’s an idea: Not giving low-level players terrible greens in boxes which are supposed to contain meaningful lvl 80 gear. It’s insane to think that I’m robbing myself of loot by PvPing before 80.

BioWare/Mythic Moderator, Terror Squid, and Funparty

PvP bag reward track

in PvP

Posted by: Gobble D Goop.4081

Gobble D Goop.4081

There could be cloth/leather rewards for the proposed bag track (the higher you get in the track, the more scraps/bolts you get) as well as the usual tomes of knowledge and transmutation charges

Habitual Warrior-Ranger
Gates Of Madness
Jewelcrafting to 500!

PvP bag reward track

in PvP

Posted by: Geiir.7603

Geiir.7603

YES! +1

Melder – Thief

PvP bag reward track

in PvP

Posted by: MithranArkanere.8957

MithranArkanere.8957

I don’t really like 18 slot bags, since I often keep my inventory open in multiples of 5. I’d rather have 15 or 18.

Hm… what about… “Utility track”.

At the end, gives you a bunch of tokens you can use at the PvP Utility vendor to get stuff. Some of the items also cost a bit of coin.

• Soldier’s Sack (8 slots): One completion of the track gives enough tokens to get 40 of these, plus 20 copper per bag.
  • Soldier’s Pack (12 slots): With the tokens from one completion one can get 13 of these, plus 1 silver per bag.
  • Soldier’s Rucksack (15 slot): Can get four with the tokens from one track completion, plus 4 silver per bag.
  • Soldier’s Backpack (18 slots): Can get one with the tokens from one completion, plus 14 silver per bag.
  • Soldier’s Duffel (20 slots): Can get one with the tokens from 4 track completions, plus 50 silver per bag.
  • Custom arena time token: Can get one with the tokens from one completion, no coin.
  • Custom arena starter kit: Can get one with the tokens from 50 completions of the track, plus 10 gold.
  • Mystery Coffer: For other sorts of stuff. Could even contain previously lost skins, like Tribal, and also other skins previously available in PvP but no longer available in any reward track.
  • Tome of Knowledge: Can get 2 with the tokens from one track completion, plus 20 silver per tome.
  • Scroll of Knowledge: Can get 10 with the tokens from one track completion, plus 5 silver per scroll.
  • Assorted salvage kits with various costs.

Or maybe there could an NPC that can trade five 18 slot PvP bags and some coin for a 20 slot one.

SUGGEST-A-TRON says:
PAY—ONCE—UNLOCKS—ARE—ALWAYS—BETTER.
No exceptions!

PvP bag reward track

in PvP

tanztante.6532

Here’s an idea: Not giving low-level players terrible greens in boxes which are supposed to contain meaningful lvl 80 gear. It’s insane to think that I’m robbing myself of loot by PvPing before 80.

i am banking the boxes and open them on 80 now, but this is annoying as hell
Ayaílla ~all is [vain]

PvP bag reward track

in PvP

Posted by: Jelzouki.4128

Jelzouki.4128

Sixth Tier Crafting Materials, or a reward track solely dedicated to exotic/ascended crafting.

http://strawpoll.me/3648686/r Queue for PvP from any map. Vote Here. Zojoel [ASAP Zerg]

PvP bag reward track

in PvP

Posted by: Fozee.1083

Fozee.1083

i am banking the boxes and open them on 80 now, but this is annoying as hell

Does that actually work? I’m used to Wildstar which will still give you items based on your level when you received the box, so I’m not sure.

BioWare/Mythic Moderator, Terror Squid, and Funparty

PvP bag reward track

in PvP

Posted by: XacTactX.6709

XacTactX.6709

TBH it’s really hard for me to think of something that fits thematically with bag slots, the only thing that comes to mind is loot in general. Maybe make a skritt shinies reward track that gives crafting materials and generic loot, so the bag lets you store all the items? I think there is room for a reward track that does NOT give skins and instead only gives monetary items, this might fit in with that.

For the players who already have maximum storage bags and don’t need more, you could make the 18 slot bag have a small merchant value, between 20s and 50s, people who don’t need storage bags will get value from it.

Please look at this post it has better ideas than mine. https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/pvp/pvp/PvP-bag-reward-track/first#post4434214

Anet likely didn’t want to remove the armor stats entirely because…well,
we’ve all seen what happens in games where there’s no disadvantage to taking your pants off.

(edited by XacTactX.6709)

PvP bag reward track

in PvP

Posted by: robertul.3679

robertul.3679

A pretty cool thing is bringing back those pvp-only skins that are currently unobtainable. Like tribal and such.

PvP bag reward track

in PvP

Posted by: Relentliss.2170

Relentliss.2170

The paths need to have more tokens for the particular dungeon. The rate at which you earn pieces is relatively slow.

We don’t need to make mandatory gear treadmills, we make all of it optional

Anet lied (where’s the Manifesto now?)

PvP bag reward track

in PvP

Posted by: Zaxares.5419

Zaxares.5419

Um, are you talking about the dungeon paths themselves or the reward track? Because you get 3 weapons, 1 armor, and 240 tokens for the reward track. That’s pretty generous in my books. If you do solo/team PvP, the reward tracks are actually the fastest way of obtaining the dungeon collections.

The dungeon paths are slower in terms of token acquisition (which I admit feels a bit odd. “If you want dungeon gear, it’s faster to do PvP than the actual dungeon!”), but they make up for it with their gold rewards.

PvP bag reward track

in PvP

Posted by: khani.4786

khani.4786

All I would really like in any new track is a way to get the old sets that are no longer obtainable. The track would unlock once you reached the rank you could start getting them when they were available. It would be nice if pieces could be unlocked along the way with the end reward being something special and unique only to PvP. I don’t know what though, maybe give a 20 slot bag and a good number (20-30) obsidian shards, dragonite and/or T6 materials.

Rank 1 – Track unlocks to get Guild Archmage/Watchman/Defender Armor
Rank 10- Track unlocks to get Apostle Armor
Rank 20 – Track unlocks to get Stalwart Armor
Rank 30 – Track unlocks to get Heavy Plate Armor
Rank 40 – Track unlocks to get Tribal Armor (It was at Wolf Rank, but this set is sought after by many and should remain harder to get than the rest.)
Rank 50 – Maybe unlock the Glorious Armor here instead of being available for anyone as it currently is
Rank 60 –
Rank 70 –
Rank 80 -

PvP is not my preferred place in the game, but I believe there should be unique rewards for PvP. Rewards unlocking at certain ranks I think might help those that have reached high ranks to be able to show off what they’ve done.

I would love to get the tribal armor for myself and if I had to push myself up to a higher rank I would do it and I would work to get better at PvP to obtain it. Right now, there’s nothing besides the finishers to work for in getting to a higher rank. The rank up chests are lame too because there’s nothing special in them anymore.

PvP bag reward track

in PvP

Posted by: Merlin Dyfed Avalon.5046

Merlin Dyfed Avalon.5046

Preferably a bag that only stores weapons!

Hate the offhand wield swap to dual and finding my offhand hidden in between my junk..(as in junk drops)

(my exotic bags already hold all the armor sets i can’t salvage because of… addsomereasonhere..)

54 infractions and counting because a moderator doesn’t understand a joke when he/she sees it.
E.A.D.

PvP bag reward track

in PvP

Posted by: Abazigal.3679

Abazigal.3679

Also, it would be good to have unique skins that can only be acquired through tournaments. For example :
– Win 10 tournaments to unlock 1 token
- Trade 5 tokens for a unique skin ( i.e : Gentt’s rifle, Rytlock’s warhorn,…)

But Zietlogik has good ideas indeed

PvP bag reward track

in PvP

Posted by: Xillllix.3485

Xillllix.3485

Free bag expansion slot when a certain amount of reward tracks have been completed of that track has been completed numerous times?

PvP bag reward track

in PvP

Posted by: Calypso.2578

Calypso.2578

Yasssss.

I would be on the Tonic Track forever.

Kaalypzo ~ Twitch ~ YouTube

PvP bag reward track

in PvP

Posted by: Trevor Boyer.6524

Trevor Boyer.6524

What you ask for needs to be fairly equivalent to existing reward tracks
In terms of raw wealth gained, gauged by in game gold value

If they added a “Black Lion Reward Track”
I could see it running as this:

1 ~ Random Loot Box
2 ~ Transmutation Charge
3 ~ Random Loot Box
4 ~ Tome of Knowledge
5 ~ Random Veteran Box

6 ~ Random Loot Box
7 ~ Mystic Forge Stone (Helps fund your mystic salvage kits for pvp)
8 ~ Random Loot Box
9 ~ Tome of Knowledge.png Tome of Knowledge
10 ~ Random Champion Box

11 ~ Random Loot Box
12 ~ Transmutation Charge
13 ~ Random Loot Box
14 ~ Tome of Knowledge
15 ~ Random Veteran Box

16 ~ Random Loot Box
17 ~ Mystic Forge Stone (Helps fund your mystic salvage kits for pvp)
18 ~ Random Loot Box
19 ~ Tome of Knowledge
20 ~ PvP Player Loot Box

21 ~ Random Loot Box
22 ~ Transmutation Charge (item).png Transmutation Charge
23 ~ Random Loot Box
24 ~ Tome of Knowledge
25 ~ Random Veteran Box

26 ~ Random Loot Box
27 ~ Mystic Forge Stone (Helps fund your mystic salvage kits for pvp)
28 ~ Random Veteran Box
29 ~ Tome of Knowledge
30 ~ Random Champion Box

31 ~ Random Loot Box
32 ~ Transmutation Charge
33 ~ Random Loot Box
34 ~ Tome of Knowledge
35 ~ Random Veteran Box

36 ~ Random Loot Box
37 ~ Mystic Forge Stone (Helps fund your mystic salvage kits for pvp)
38 ~ Random Champion Box
39 ~ Tome of Knowledge
40 ~ Black Lion Key

It would be reminiscent of Guild Wars 1 Zaishen Key farming in PvP
People would like this

I use the name Barbie on all of my characters.

PvP bag reward track

in PvP

Posted by: Tavastia.6527

Tavastia.6527

There is so much junk in your reward system. Its all clicking. so much kittening clicking. kittenmit it’s a lot of kittening clicking. Whey should I have to click 5+ times to get rid of the god kitten blue piece of kitten you rewarded me, a pvp player, with? If you’re gonna give kitten skins just give me an extra 2 silver in lieu of the blue/green, that way i can buy what i want and not have to click 457 times to clear out my rapidly cluttering inventory.