PvP daily removed

PvP daily removed

in PvP

Posted by: Cakemeister.5792

Cakemeister.5792

Why?

This doubles the time it takes to do my dailies. There’s no reason for this!

PvP daily removed

in PvP

Posted by: Ubi.4136

Ubi.4136

This doubles the time it takes to do my dailies.

Twice the time you are in game. You may have answered your own question.

Lost in the Maguuma [TC]
Te Nosce [TC]

PvP daily removed

in PvP

Posted by: Rauderi.8706

Rauderi.8706

>.> Not to point too find a point on it, but this.

Bigger worry, prepare to have your PvP games inundated with an influx of non-PvPers.

Many alts; handle it!
“I’m finding companies should sell access to forums,
it seems many like them better than the games they comment on.” -Horrorscope.7632

PvP daily removed

in PvP

Posted by: Power.2957

Power.2957

I’m more concerned that it’s gonna make people who don’t PvP queue for matches and then afk.

“Power is like the illuminati of Guild Wars.” -Loshon

PvP daily removed

in PvP

Posted by: Ayrilana.1396

Ayrilana.1396

How many matches need to be completed for the daily? 3?

PvP daily removed

in PvP

Posted by: Doggie.3184

Doggie.3184

Why?

This doubles the time it takes to do my dailies. There’s no reason for this!

Cuz Esports is supposed to be a part time job so they added some unfun daily chores for us to help it along.

>.> Not to point too find a point on it, but this.

Bigger worry, prepare to have your PvP games inundated with an influx of non-PvPers.

Yeah, there’ll be many people jumping in just for dailys and not even interested in participating.

It should remain in hotjoin.

| Fort Aspenwood (NA): Sylvari Daredevil Thief Main: All Classes 80. |
Please Remove/Fix Thief Trait: “Last Refuge.”
“Hard to Catch” is a Horrible and Useless Trait. Fixed 6/23/15. Praise Dwayna.

PvP daily removed

in PvP

Posted by: QQing.3089

QQing.3089

Those pvp balance changes tho trololololol. Can’t wait till the division comes out

PvP daily removed

in PvP

Posted by: FrizzFreston.5290

FrizzFreston.5290

Obviously because PvP capture and defender don’t work in Stronghold.

And really, since when doing one or a few unranked or ranked matches per day a chore? You have bigger problems with the game if that is a problem.

“It isn’t working!” CL4P-TP
Ingame Name: Guardian Erik

PvP daily removed

in PvP

Posted by: Cakemeister.5792

Cakemeister.5792

You’re right, I was just whining. Less QQ more pew pew. Usually there is daily WvW purchaser or mystic forge daily. It helpfully won’t be too big a deal.

PvP daily removed

in PvP

Posted by: Just a flesh wound.3589

Just a flesh wound.3589

You’re right, I was just whining. Less QQ more pew pew. Usually there is daily WvW purchaser or mystic forge daily. It helpfully won’t be too big a deal.

Just do what I’ll do if custom arenas no longer are good for PvP dailies.

Join random unranked
Run around cluelessly
Die frequently
????
Profit.

Be careful what you ask for
ANet may give it to you.

PvP daily removed

in PvP

Posted by: Mostly Harmless.7046

Mostly Harmless.7046

I wonder as well… I liked being able to get 3 daylies in 1 match if we won… Was there really a need for removal?

PvP daily removed

in PvP

Posted by: Zoltar MacRoth.7146

Zoltar MacRoth.7146

And really, since when doing one or a few unranked or ranked matches per day a chore? You have bigger problems with the game if that is a problem.

How do you feel about the pve and wvw dailies?

PvP daily removed

in PvP

Posted by: Pandaman.4758

Pandaman.4758

Why couldn’t they just go back to the old “3 matches played”, without it needing to be ranked, unranked, or otherwise?

PvP daily removed

in PvP

Posted by: OtterPaws.2036

OtterPaws.2036

Why couldn’t they just go back to the old “3 matches played”, without it needing to be ranked, unranked, or otherwise?

Thats what it is. Just 3 matches played. Why they put ranked or unranked I have no clue.

~Hart Warband~
Levi Ironhart, Cassandra Irehart, Lucio Trothart
Discord Gearhart, Naevius Soulhart, Frisk Softhart

PvP daily removed

in PvP

Posted by: TheRandomGuy.7246

TheRandomGuy.7246

Ah got it. They removed “daily pvp” daily… I though they removed all pvp dailies lol.

(edited by TheRandomGuy.7246)

PvP daily removed

in PvP

Posted by: Ragnarox.9601

Ragnarox.9601

Anet is continuing with their forced stuff let’s see for how long.

PvP daily removed

in PvP

Posted by: MadRabbit.3179

MadRabbit.3179

I’m more concerned that it’s gonna make people who don’t PvP queue for matches and then afk.

Yeah, that’s a big mistake not making custom arena wins qualify for the daily. At least, with the old system, there was custom daily arenas for all that stuff and PvE players looking for farm potions didn’t bleed out into the actual ranked and unranked matches.

Now, the new one requires you to play a ranked and unranked game and winning isnt a qualifcation to completing it.

I mean, holy kitten, that’s a bad news bear if I have ever seen one.

Rehabilitated Elementalist. Now, trolling the Thief forums with my math.

PvP daily removed

in PvP

Posted by: TheRandomGuy.7246

TheRandomGuy.7246

Probably till “9/10 players were afk during a ranked match! Fix nao!” threads will start to pop up all over the place.

PvP daily removed

in PvP

Posted by: thisisit.6954

thisisit.6954

Probably till “9/10 players were afk during a ranked match! Fix nao!” threads will start to pop up all over the place.

Guess what I’ll be doing? Need to set up my GW1 afk guild again I guess. Funny how anet have enough time to do these changes that werent really required yet cant fix actual bugs/issues in the game .

PvP daily removed

in PvP

Posted by: Just a flesh wound.3589

Just a flesh wound.3589

Well, it is possible to get 3 dailies in 2 PvP matches in the custom arenas. I got the two profession dailies and the 50 rank points. So that might be enough to keep most PvEers out of unranked, unless they really want that last PvP daily.

Be careful what you ask for
ANet may give it to you.

PvP daily removed

in PvP

Posted by: Senario.2038

Senario.2038

I hope the people celebrating that somehow it is good for them to deny other people their daily will soon suffer a few afkers in both ranked and unranked just for the daily.

Because you know, it isn’t like the previous system kept the daily farmers and the actual players separate so players didn’t have to complain about farmers because there were none.

No real reason for this change, on a side note the PvP potions were sadly one of the last few options to actually getting the collection completed for dungeons. Dungeons aren’t actually run anymore so completing that collection is now impossible unless you are an avid PvP player. And lets face it, the game mode isn’t for everybody. WvW isn’t for everybody either, some people even despise PvE. But sadly now you are forced into PvP because esports for Anet.

PvP daily removed

in PvP

Posted by: ekarat.1085

ekarat.1085

Oddly, this could get me trying PvP — I tried dailies in custom arenas before, but I got bored. Now, I might try playing real games. I’m not good, but at least I’ll try to win, rather than afk.

I think that’s what they were hoping more people would do.

PvP daily removed

in PvP

Posted by: FrizzFreston.5290

FrizzFreston.5290

I’m not sure how those are related to the topic.

But since you asked, some of those take even longer. In fact you need to do several different tasks compared to the PvP dailies. You can play one unranked match and you automatically get two dailies, 3 if you win.

It obviously was faster if you gimmick your way through them on empty Hot Join arenas though. But is that a PvP daily?

“It isn’t working!” CL4P-TP
Ingame Name: Guardian Erik

PvP daily removed

in PvP

Posted by: Sourde Noire.5286

Sourde Noire.5286

That’s really great! Before, I was a pure PvE-er but with this change I’ll totally queue up for (un)raked arenas to get the last PvP daily done!

I am so glad that ANet were right from the start, that a majority of the players aren’t playing mostly or exclusively one mode, but are hopping between PvE, PvP and WvW all the time and play each mode equally! Now it also totally makes sense that there’s no split balancing in this game. Maybe in the future we can even meld all three modes into a single one, that could improve fun even further!
And using their dailies to enforce, sorry I mean incentivise cross-mode playing they really hit the nail on the head! Thanks for knowing your playerbase better than the players know themselves.

D:

PvP daily removed

in PvP

Posted by: Koomaster.9176

Koomaster.9176

Yeah just wanted to comment on this. I’m not a pvp player, just went to daily rooms for potions for my guild. But yeah I’ll go in some unranked matches and mess around. Sorry if you get me on your team because I can’t really pvp. Send your thanks to Anet.

PvP daily removed

in PvP

Posted by: Zoltar MacRoth.7146

Zoltar MacRoth.7146

I’m not sure how those are related to the topic.

But since you asked, some of those take even longer. In fact you need to do several different tasks compared to the PvP dailies. You can play one unranked match and you automatically get two dailies, 3 if you win.

It obviously was faster if you gimmick your way through them on empty Hot Join arenas though. But is that a PvP daily?

I wondered if you found the pve/wvw dailies to be a chore or not, compared to the previous/current pvp daily? Just a bit of curiosity, not meaning to go off topic.