Broken…

Retriever Iiat – Asura Engineer
Private retriever of runaway NPCs
Mistband[MIST] – PVP Training guild EU

PvP is boring now.

in PvP

Posted by: choovanski.5462

choovanski.5462

I have posted suggestions and my thread got locked within 30 min… So again..Here is a fantastic suggestion coming at you via Paint.

are you really this dumb? do you not think anything though at all?
anyone will a brain looking at your post, and the posts of every other fool asking for a jumping puzzle will realise the same thing: you would just get bored of the jumping puzzle in two days, probably even less time. i doubt you would still be amused by doing the same jumping puzzle again and again, but i don’t doubt you would come back onto the forums and complain about it.

to all of you who are bored with guild wars 2… uh, just stop playing if it’s making you bored and mad. there are games i own like age of empires 2 that make me absoulutely bored out of my skull for the whole time i play them, but guess what crazy action i took? yeah, you guessed it- not playing it at all.

. Engi & Warr . Beta > 2017 Death of PvP
currently a Boyfriend main :P
Waiting To ReRoll Mystic & Forget About Tyria

PvP is boring now.

in PvP

Posted by: DarkSyze.8627

DarkSyze.8627

I have posted suggestions and my thread got locked within 30 min… So again..Here is a fantastic suggestion coming at you via Paint.

anyone will a brain looking at your post, and the posts of every other fool asking for a jumping puzzle will realise the same thing: you would just get bored of the jumping puzzle in two days, probably even less time. i doubt you would still be amused by doing the same jumping puzzle again and again, but i don’t doubt you would come back onto the forums and complain about it.

to all of you who are bored with guild wars 2… uh, just stop playing if it’s making you bored and mad. there are games i own like age of empires 2 that make me absoulutely bored out of my skull for the whole time i play them, but guess what crazy action i took? yeah, you guessed it- not playing it at all.

choovanski; you should give ghost credit for make effort in write suggestion. Ghost show your problem and you ignore it or did not see it. The problem is; player are make effort in give suggestion and try best to make game fun but arena net still ignore problem. You can not blame player for saying game is bored, if they tried already make game fun. And each time they tried make game fun; arena net ignore them.

I do not say every suggestion player give; arena net take but if they give suggestion to make game fun, make it happen. Why is it hard for player to make suggestion to make game fun? One player want fight to be long, one player want damage to be reduce, one player want more support role than zerker role only etc; and more. How is these suggestion not want fun in game?

Did you know, some people leave relationship-marriage because of bored?. Because they make every effort and try every everything to make their marriage fun and their partner just keep ignore them. So they complaint; get mad and yell sometime to hope partner will listen and make effort to make relationship fun but same thing; continue ignore.

Like example; it is not easy to leave relationship because you put so many effort and try best to make relationship fun but after so much; you use little strength and leave.

Ignore will not fix problem, ignore will not make problem go away, pretend there is no problem will make problem only grow faster, more ignore will make problem so worse; when finally want to listen, when you finally want to find solution; you are alone- everyone leave, everything die.

So sad for Guild Wars 2

" Solutions To A Problem Can Only Be Found, When You Want To Get Rid Of It "
Ankur

(edited by DarkSyze.8627)

PvP is boring now.

in PvP

Posted by: Geiir.7603

Geiir.7603

Alrighty, this screenshot should clear some things up. See attached image.

Not a valid reason if I dare say so. Why do you have to be in the Mists to accept? Can’t we just accept from WvW and just get ported right to the arena instead of through the mists first?

Melder – Thief

PvP is boring now.

in PvP

Posted by: Saiyan.1704

Saiyan.1704

Not a valid reason if I dare say so. Why do you have to be in the Mists to accept? Can’t we just accept from WvW and just get ported right to the arena instead of through the mists first?

Because they’re thinking about the majority of players. The majority are in fact, PvE casuals or WvW players. I don’t know if Anet has data to support the notion that players skip que check because of pve cinematics, OR because the new UI blocks everything, making it a bad experience for PvE and WvW users… which they’ll hear about more than PvP players. Guess they think Hotm was the best remedy…

They need to give us the ability to join custom matchmaking. There’s no reason not to.

aka FalseLights
#5 best gerdien in wurld

PvP is boring now.

in PvP

Posted by: NeXeD.3042

NeXeD.3042

In soviet Russia game play you.

Attention Moderators I am not
S P E E D Starr #0 Necro NA or
I Am NeXeD awful d/D ele NA

PvP is boring now.

in PvP

Posted by: Power.2957

Power.2957

My understanding of Grouch’s response is that if they were to allow you to queue from anywhere, players might get the queue pop while loading a map. E.g. you’re in Divinity’s Reach, walk into the portal to Queensdale and as you are loading Queensdale the pop is waiting on you to respond. The queue pop lasts 20 seconds- 10 to say ready, 10 to choose a map, and some players take longer than 20 seconds to load maps. To make sure everyone is able to see the pop, they lock us all in Hotm. Otherwise people might get dishonored.

I agree with you though; like I said earlier- it all boils down to lazy programming.

“Power is like the illuminati of Guild Wars.” -Loshon

PvP is boring now.

in PvP

Posted by: SYPHA.9283

SYPHA.9283

Sounds like a fantastic solition would be to bump the queue accecpt timer up to 1 min, and allow us to do sone other things while waiting.

Wait, so you would want an extra minute for the accept timer…AFTER already waiting from 4-10 minutes depending on time of day???? I say get rid of that kitten and go back to pre-patch…when pvp is good(BEFORE THE DEVS kitten EVERYTHING UP).

PvP is boring now.

in PvP

Posted by: serenke.4806

serenke.4806

Unless something really changes I think im packing up my bags and going to Smite.

I’d ask you for your stuff but you probably don’t have anything, based on the fact that all you do is stand around in the heart of the mists.

PvP is boring now.

in PvP

Posted by: GhOst.4019

GhOst.4019

Plenty of other things on my suggestion picture that are not jumping puzzles. There is a forge, an underwater obstacle coarse and a JUMP HOUSE! Along with a couple other things. No one gets tired of a jump house! NO ONE! Don’t be a Debbie downer…

#1 Player Granada
#1 Player Comoros

PvP is boring now.

in PvP

Posted by: Konoha.4613

Konoha.4613

I like alot of the pvp changes however its a giant step backwards that we cant que while doing other things. I cant duel my teammates anymore while waiting to go thus I get to spend less time playing the actual game. It should be an easy fix to return it to how it was please take notice of this anet!

PvP is boring now.

in PvP

Posted by: Boggs.6482

Boggs.6482

If I have an hour to play, half of that time should not be spent afk in HoTM waiting for a qpop while I read facebook.

PvP is boring now.

in PvP

Posted by: silvermember.8941

silvermember.8941

If I have an hour to play, half of that time should not be spent afk in HoTM waiting for a qpop while I read facebook.

If you only have half an hour maybe playing an MMO is a terrible idea.

As u know im pro. ~Tomonobu Itagaki

This is an mmo forum, if someone isn’t whining chances are the game is dead.

PvP is boring now.

in PvP

Posted by: Boggs.6482

Boggs.6482

Firstly, I said an hour, not half an hour. Secondly, it was an exaggeration, I admit, but still a valid one nonetheless. My point is that if I have a limited amount of time to play, I shouldn’t have to play another game or entertain myself elsewhere while I’m waiting to play the game I want to play.

PvP is boring now.

in PvP

Posted by: oneply.9586

oneply.9586

Firstly, I said an hour, not half an hour. Secondly, it was an exaggeration, I admit, but still a valid one nonetheless. My point is that if I have a limited amount of time to play, I shouldn’t have to play another game or entertain myself elsewhere while I’m waiting to play the game I want to play.

silvermember must have breezy hair.
and ya, last night it took 2 hrs to play about 3-4 conquest games. thats all i accomplished in 2 hours…. once i realized how long that took i just turned the game off for the night. and it was during NA primetime…

One Ply To Rule Them All
Bring PPK back to WvW!!!