PvP tournament rewards

PvP tournament rewards

in PvP

Posted by: D best.3547

D best.3547

I like PvP, I can finish people and they can see my awesome finisher. You know what they can’t see? My mini llama. As a player who participated in tournaments in GW2 I would like to go back to getting finisher rewards rather than mini llama. After the first ToL people thought my llama finisher was the bomb. Now, all we get are miniatures. Here is what I suggest, reflect the llama miniature with the llama finisher. This means the llama in the llama finisher is the upgraded to show the mini llama you have, thus showing that you are esports to other PvP players.

Here would be a reward for first tournament
llama finisher – eventually all people who do tournaments and win a game would get one
miniature llama – yay useless llama.

afterward all useless llama can be upgraded and your finisher would reflect that.

Sea of Sorrows
Champion Paragon

PvP tournament rewards

in PvP

Posted by: Archaon.9524

Archaon.9524

I like PvP, I can finish people and they can see my awesome finisher. You know what they can’t see? My mini llama. As a player who participated in tournaments in GW2 I would like to go back to getting finisher rewards rather than mini llama. After the first ToL people thought my llama finisher was the bomb. Now, all we get are miniatures. Here is what I suggest, reflect the llama miniature with the llama finisher. This means the llama in the llama finisher is the upgraded to show the mini llama you have, thus showing that you are esports to other PvP players.

Here would be a reward for first tournament
llama finisher – eventually all people who do tournaments and win a game would get one
miniature llama – yay useless llama.

afterward all useless llama can be upgraded and your finisher would reflect that.

let me being able to show all my 6 lamas u.u

like a frekin lamatrain behind me

come on…everyone already has lamas, it’s almost like dragon finisher

much wow such skillz, my grandma has that too along with a pretty rampant alzheimer’s disease… .____.

let my grandma show how esports she is plz

Attachments:

Ark 2nd Account

PvP tournament rewards

in PvP

Posted by: Eurantien.4632

Eurantien.4632

Only if we can do this Archaon: http://youtu.be/k2U0bb2JItY

PvP tournament rewards

in PvP

Posted by: Archaon.9524

Archaon.9524