Remove Asura from PvP

Remove Asura from PvP

in PvP

Posted by: Crusader.5497

Crusader.5497

Playing Asura in PvP gives an unfair advantage, because their model is smaller and attacks are much harder to spot (and dodge).

Remove Asura from PvP, replace Asura players it with a human model in PvP.

Remove Asura from PvP

in PvP

Posted by: Sins.4782

Sins.4782

Options → Standard Enemy Models → Enable

Remove Asura from PvP

in PvP

Crusader.5497

This should be default. No way I would have found this on my own.

Remove Asura from PvP

in PvP

Posted by: Sartharina.3542

Sartharina.3542

No, it shouldn’t be default. Doing so hides the entire point of the game.

Remove Asura from PvP

in PvP

Posted by: Zietlogik.6208

Zietlogik.6208

but then the scrubs won’t see people swinging around their legendaries with inventor’s glasses and shoulder scarfs in absurd neon colors!

Zietlogik [Warrior] Chronologix [Ranger] Ziet The Dreaded [Necromancer] Zietlogic [Revenant]

Remove Asura from PvP

in PvP

Posted by: Ramoth.9064

Ramoth.9064

Well…to be honest a smart person would have found this option by themselves. I mean, I did.

Remove Asura from PvP

in PvP

Posted by: Dawdler.8521

Dawdler.8521

sPvP animations is different from WvW somehow?

Because otherwise that is such an odd thing to say since human female is meta when it comes to hiding animations. 99% of all gankers use it.

I mean it cant only be for the boobies, rights?

Remove Asura from PvP

in PvP

Posted by: NeXeD.3042

NeXeD.3042

Gais gais he’s doesn’t want to hear your excuses no other 5v5 game has these problems so fix it or I will go to his house and uninstall for him.

Attention Moderators I am not
S P E E D Starr #0 Necro NA or
I Am NeXeD awful d/D ele NA

Remove Asura from PvP

in PvP

Posted by: Crinn.7864

Crinn.7864

Honestly they need to put standard models in WvW too. Especially since standard models would allow more characters to be rendered by reducing calls to the harddrive. (every time someone is rendered the game has to load their gear models and character models from the harddrive.)

Sanity is for the weak minded.
YouTube

Remove Asura from PvP

in PvP

Posted by: chronometria.3708

chronometria.3708

Considering the amount of visual spam about, its a wonder anyone can see what a character model is doing. In many cases, the smaller avatars are actually easier to see than a honking great one with massive, elaborate armour and oversized weapons.

Remove Asura from PvP

in PvP

Posted by: Toll Booth Willie.6723

Toll Booth Willie.6723

Hahahahahahahahaha

Sick Leg – Asura Necro
“The state charges a dollar-twenty five pop.”

Remove Asura from PvP

in PvP

Crusader.5497

Gais gais he’s doesn’t want to hear your excuses no other 5v5 game has these problems so fix it or I will go to his house and uninstall for him.

You can be funny all you like, but the fact is this game is riddled with problems that could be easily fixed, even I as a newcomer can see that. It’s fairer to point them out than to just leave without saying anything.

Remove Asura from PvP

in PvP

Posted by: Rukia.9860

Rukia.9860

hah thought this thread was necro’d from a few years ago :p

Remove Asura from PvP

in PvP

Posted by: Aenaos.8160

Aenaos.8160

You can be funny all you like, but the fact is this game is riddled with problems that could be easily fixed, even I as a newcomer can see that. It’s fairer to point them out than to just leave without saying anything.

This is a non issue since there was already a option available in game for this purpose.
And it’s not a problem to everyone.
For example I like watching all the various races in game and have no problem with reading telegraphs.
Also,know that the suggestion you made to delete Asura from PvP didn’t go unnoticed.
Expect an Inquest representative to visit you soon.

-Win a pip,lose a pip,win a pip,lose a pip,lose a pip,
lose a pip,win 2 pips,lose a pip,lose a pip…………..-
-Go go Espartz.-

Remove Asura from PvP

in PvP

Posted by: NeXeD.3042

NeXeD.3042

Bye felicia.

Attention Moderators I am not
S P E E D Starr #0 Necro NA or
I Am NeXeD awful d/D ele NA

Remove Asura from PvP

in PvP

Posted by: Dawdler.8521

Dawdler.8521

Honestly they need to put standard models in WvW too. Especially since standard models would allow more characters to be rendered by reducing calls to the harddrive. (every time someone is rendered the game has to load their gear models and character models from the harddrive.)

Honestly its the same setting as it is for sPvP.

Also what you are saying is the reason computers and video cards have ram…

Remove Asura from PvP

in PvP

Posted by: Crinn.7864

Crinn.7864

Honestly its the same setting as it is for sPvP.

Also what you are saying is the reason computers and video cards have ram…

And RAM has limits, the entire reason the game only renders like 25 people at a time tops is because it has to load all the gear character models into the RAM. Under standard models it would only have to load 9 models into the RAM, and use those 9 for every character it needs to render.

Sanity is for the weak minded.
YouTube