Should we put our armor in lockers on Mar 17?

in PvP

Posted by: Rachiia.6045

Rachiia.6045

From everything I’ve read our PvP skins look like they’re going to carry over when the change comes, but do I need to put the armor and weapon skins I regularly wear in my PvP locker, before then?

Also, what should I do with extra PvP skins (Yes, strictly speaking they’re not really skins.)? For instance, you can only keep one skin in the pvp lockers, so should I put extra dagger and pistol skins in my bank?? You need two, after all.

in PvP

Posted by: Jerry Attrick.5963

Jerry Attrick.5963

I’ve been waiting on a reply to this as well. By having our equipment on our characters instead of in our lockers – does that mean we will not be able to transfer it to PvE land after 3/18 if it is on my character instead of in my locker?

After watching the dev stream about glory it makes it sound like anything not in our lockers will not get the same benefits as what is in our lockers.

Also, why do I have to use up all my PvP crafting materials? Will I not be able to craft PvP related gear after 3/18? Or, is it because crafted gear after 3/18 was not in my locker during “the conversion” so I can’t bring it to PvE Land?

I spent a lot of time getting my PvP characters armor the way I want, I would like to be able to bring that look over to PvE Land.

in PvP

Posted by: Liewec.2896

Liewec.2896

i’d imagine the skins will be like the achievement unlocks, so you can make as many as you like once you’ve unlocked them, but thats just what i think they’d do XD

i hear equipt items won’t be deleted, so make sure you equip all of your duplicate weapons just incase :P

in PvP

Posted by: infantrydiv.1620

infantrydiv.1620

i’d imagine the skins will be like the achievement unlocks, so you can make as many as you like once you’ve unlocked them, but thats just what i think they’d do XD

i hear equipt items won’t be deleted, so make sure you equip all of your duplicate weapons just incase :P

That would be awesome.

And that is also definitely not going to happen

Ranger//Necro