Stilk.6312

Red team lost cause they didn’t had enough engis

http://www.imagebam.com/image/8e85a1351253337

#justskyhammerthings

Skyhammer

in PvP

Posted by: Lord Hammer Hand.4815

Lord Hammer Hand.4815

yeah this thread just gives some devs a huge erection and enjoyment seeing you all suffer.

Pacific Islander Legion [NoyP]
Black Gate
Ruthless Legend

Skyhammer

in PvP

Posted by: supvil.3470

supvil.3470

yeah this thread just gives some devs a huge erection and enjoyment seeing you all suffer.

I think there is a guy at Anet thats purposely sabotaging the games succes. Probs a guy that secretly works for Blizzard.

Skyhammer

in PvP

Posted by: orfeoulis.4325

orfeoulis.4325

Bump.
Skyhammer is not fun and it’s not competitive. It doesn’t belong in any tournament queue.

Please remove it.

Skyhammer

in PvP

Posted by: Belze Intilie.8436

Belze Intilie.8436

Dear Anet guys,
i write this while i have the fourth match tonight on skyhammer, but i only played five games until now.^^ Something is wrong there… first i want to rage but now i just go afk, cuz we all know how much fun this map is and people like 4v5 too. So its more fun for all players, isnt it?
So dear Anet guys if you want one less player go afk and matches will not be 4v5, REMOVE this kittening map. I will go afk again if this maps come in my next matches. ^^ So we all have fun =P.
Ty for reading and have a good evening.
btw… no lags until now. well done anet ^^
p.s. sarcasm could be included un this post
Before i forgot, i had one match on khylo too. We won this game… the ohter four…meh… maybe you can guess =)
edit: skyhammer again 4v5 from start, me afk now too, 3v5 = so much fun for all ^^

Bro Code(x) (Mesmer), Bro Tect (Guard)

(edited by Belze Intilie.8436)

Skyhammer

in PvP

Posted by: Azure The Heartless.3261

Azure The Heartless.3261

I don’t mind getting skyhammer.

The only thing I mind about the map is that anything with a push /pull is guaranteed to cheese you if they’re losing, so you have to play with that in mind and tuck in corners.
That and the fact that people RQ as soon as they get it and leave teams unbalanced often.

If the panels didn’t break / took longer to break, it would be a good map, to me.

Resident Disgruntled, Coffee-drinking Charr.
Zarin Mistcloak(THF) Valkyrie Mistblade(WAR) Kossori Mistwalker(REV) Durendal Mistward(GRD)
I used to think (build op, pls nerf) like you, but then I took a nerf to the knee.

Skyhammer

in PvP

Posted by: alcz.7568

alcz.7568

Please give us the choice to remove one map from soloq (least favorite map). Hint hint.

Skyhammer

in PvP

Posted by: Chukree.1756

Chukree.1756

This 1 hundred times.

Id rather have capricorn in soloq than kitten skyhammer

f…ng agreed !

Skyhammer

in PvP

Posted by: joonasp.9217

joonasp.9217

So when is this awful map getting removed`???

- JanS Löllykkä – www.jansguild.tumblr.com -

Skyhammer

in PvP

Posted by: Chesire.9043

Chesire.9043

Hotjoin doesn’t want this broken kitten map either.. Just saying.

I always either spectate or leave the game I’m in when this map comes into rotation.

Skyhammer

in PvP

Posted by: Dirven.3021

Dirven.3021

Skyhammer is a very nice map, please do not listen to the haters, but listen to the majority of people who like this map and enjoy playing it! =)

Skyhammer

in PvP

Posted by: Archaon.9524

Archaon.9524

Skyhammer is a very nice map, please do not listen to the haters, but listen to the majority of people who like this map and enjoy playing it! =)

Attachments:

Ark 2nd Account

Skyhammer

in PvP

Posted by: xbutcherx.3861

xbutcherx.3861

28 pages of “Please remove this kitten map once for all” still Anet decided to ignore all of us.

Skyhammer

in PvP

Posted by: Duran.3196

Duran.3196

28 pages of “Please remove this kitten map once for all” still Anet decided to ignore all of us.

But but but …. the silent majority likes that map, its even their favourite.

I mean Anet didnt make an official poll about it and the only clue what ppl think about it is that mega thread.

But Anet KNOWS the majority just looooooooves the map.

#ELEtism

Skyhammer

in PvP

Posted by: Geiir.7603

Geiir.7603

Just doing a daily bump.

Melder – Thief

Skyhammer

in PvP

Posted by: supvil.3470

supvil.3470

Id rather have capricorn in soloq than kitten skyhammer

Id rather staple my kitten to a burning building than play another Skyhammer.

Skyhammer

in PvP

Posted by: Ostricheggs.3742

Ostricheggs.3742

1400 posts and no red posts!!! Saying what the community doesn’t want to hear is better than saying nothing at all, Devs!

twitch.tv/ostricheggs MOTM/TOL 2/TOG NA/WTS Beijing winner. Message me for PvP Coaching
@$20 an hour! It’s worth it!

Skyhammer

in PvP

Posted by: Zietlogik.6208

Zietlogik.6208

1400 posts and no red posts!!! Saying what the community doesn’t want to hear is better than saying nothing at all, Devs!

They will never admit they made a mistake….they never admit they make a mistake in any area of the game. Since sPvP has so little actual content, this one glaring mistake is simply engulfing and shows how one mistake, and their unwillingness to address it, can change the face of an entire company and their “policies” #eSports

Zietlogik [Warrior] Chronologix [Ranger] Ziet The Dreaded [Necromancer] Zietlogic [Revenant]

Skyhammer

in PvP

Geiir.7603

They will never admit they made a mistake….they never admit they make a mistake in any area of the game. Since sPvP has so little actual content, this one glaring mistake is simply engulfing and shows how one mistake, and their unwillingness to address it, can change the face of an entire company and their “policies” #eSports

Their dream of an esport got lost right after launch to be honest…. It’s just sad how little they care about their community’s feedback. I’ll just keep on yoloq teamq instead. No spirit watch or skycrap <3

Melder – Thief

Skyhammer

in PvP

Posted by: Ehecatl.9172

Ehecatl.9172

You guys do realize the fact they are merging your whine threads into a mega thread is proof they aren’t ignoring you, right?

They could pretty easily just start deleting these threads and be completely within their rights to do it. 90% of them aren’t even close to constructive criticism and should probably be deleted regardless.

Skyhammer

in PvP

Posted by: Xista.7391

Xista.7391

“I think players are really going to respond well to Skyhammer.”

“One thing I’d been advocating for a long time was an elevated map where you could push people off to their deaths,”

“When a team controls the Skyhammer weapon, it’s similar to controlling the trebuchet on the Battle of Kyhlo map. It charges up, and then releases a huge bolt of lightning. It’s a 600 radius AoE attack – you can dodge as it charges up, but you don’t want to get caught in the blast radius.”

“We’ve gotten a lot of positive feedback from our playtesters,”

“People who have played this map already have been more excited about playing PvP.”

https://www.guildwars2.com/en/news/introducing-the-new-skyhammer-pvp-map/

This map is a failure from a design standpoint because the actual customers do not like the product. Many won’t think we’re losing content from PvP. It’ll be a major quality of life change.

Please remove it from soloQ.

In-game opinions of Skyhammer: http://i.imgur.com/FKymDjC.jpg

(edited by Xista.7391)

Skyhammer

in PvP

Xista.7391

Hopped on the old condi engineer. Pulled 6 people to there death in one match. Basically 1 button insta shotting people

So much fun.

I guess its this or 12 minute queues in Team

(edited by Xista.7391)

Skyhammer

in PvP

Posted by: Zefrost.3425

Zefrost.3425

Please add build templates so I can easily switch to classes/builds designed for stealth pulling.

Skyhammer

in PvP

joonasp.9217

Daily bump.

Still no red post.

Skyhammer

in PvP

Posted by: Ostricheggs.3742

Ostricheggs.3742

In case a-net needs a reference to average skyhammer gameplay:

http://www.twitch.tv/ostricheggs/c/4029479

twitch.tv/ostricheggs MOTM/TOL 2/TOG NA/WTS Beijing winner. Message me for PvP Coaching
@$20 an hour! It’s worth it!

Skyhammer

in PvP

Posted by: Adrianicus Shield.6803

Adrianicus Shield.6803

Hey anet, skyhammer is not well liked.

Skyhammer

in PvP

Posted by: MarkusParkus.8467

MarkusParkus.8467

Id rather staple my kitten to a burning building than play another Skyhammer.

Couldn’t have put it more eloquently myself

Taking Skyhammer out of SQ would be an early Christmas present.

Furious Scumbag, Raging Scumbag & Geologist Greywind
[NOX] & [Coma] – Gunnar’s Hold.

Skyhammer

in PvP

Posted by: Yasha.5963

Yasha.5963

Why? Why does it have to pop skyhammer multiple times in a row?

Skyhammer

in PvP

Posted by: hihey.1075

hihey.1075

Just watched a game on Hiba’s stream on skyhammer. He kept pulling off people the whole match.
Was hilariously fun as the enemy team had 3 warriors in it, but still, it’s a kittened way of winning.

Pillow Cake
Worst Thief EU
One Handed One vs One Videos

Skyhammer

in PvP

Posted by: orfeoulis.4325

orfeoulis.4325

At least they could implement a “veto” map option. So the people who enjoy throwing people of cliffs can still have fun; and the people who are about to get kitten it can avoid it.

Skyhammer

in PvP

Posted by: Chicago Jack.5647

Chicago Jack.5647

Guys it’s official. They are going to make some changes on Skyhammer.

Updates to Skyhammer
In order to give the map more flavor and highlight its strengths, slight changes are being made. It may need further corrections, but we think this will profoundly impact the different playstyles on this map.

• Spinning Kappa faces will now be on a variety of walls.

Skyhammer

in PvP

Posted by: Relentliss.2170

Relentliss.2170

I am not sure what a spinng Kappa face is but its good to know the issue is being seriously looked at.

We don’t need to make mandatory gear treadmills, we make all of it optional

Anet lied (where’s the Manifesto now?)

Skyhammer

in PvP

Posted by: Ehecatl.9172

Ehecatl.9172

I am not sure what a spinng Kappa face is but its good to know the issue is being seriously looked at.

It’s a kappa face that spins.

Skyhammer

in PvP

Posted by: WonderfulCT.6278

WonderfulCT.6278

I think all skyhammer really needs is certain of the breakable floors removed. The top and bottom ones on A and C and the 4 at the sky hammer, and I think the map could vastly improved. The stealth pulls feel really cheap since you literally can’t see it coming to dodge it.

Add more sound effects to The Minstrel plz.

Skyhammer

in PvP

Posted by: Irelia.2189

Irelia.2189

If you don’t want to remove skyhammer, you better put it as the 1st map in your Tournament of Glory.

Skyhammer

in PvP

Posted by: Menzies The Heretic.3415

Menzies The Heretic.3415

If you don’t want to remove skyhammer, you better put it as the 1st map in your Tournament of Glory.

It will be funny to see how the players will react.

* Twitch – Mênzîes – Mesmer pvp
* YouTube – Fun, guides and gameplay

Skyhammer

in PvP

Posted by: Chesire.9043

Chesire.9043

I don’t play tournies, but even as a hot join regular I just wanted to clarify again..

Putting toothpicks under my toe nails and kicking a wall sounds more enjoyable than playing on Skyhammer again.

Skyhammer

in PvP

Posted by: Kako.1930

Kako.1930

If they’re so attached to it that they don’t want to take it out completely, they should at least give us an option to block/disable it from the rotation. :/

Skyhammer

in PvP

Geiir.7603

You guys do realize the fact they are merging your whine threads into a mega thread is proof they aren’t ignoring you, right?

That is the forum moderators who merge similar threads. The fact that they keep merging these threads, seeing how many people want to at least disable it from their queue, and not doing something about it. That is just amazing.

Melder – Thief

Skyhammer

in PvP

Posted by: Zoso.8279

Zoso.8279

IMHO Skyhammer is two things. LOL! moments or RAGE! moments

Necromancer Main

Skyhammer

in PvP

Posted by: Marcos.3690

Marcos.3690

WHEN IS THIS kittenING CRAP GETING REMOVED

Skyhammer

in PvP

joonasp.9217

Skyhammer

in PvP

Posted by: TrOtskY.5927

TrOtskY.5927

um no they aren’t

Skyhammer

in PvP

joonasp.9217

Hi,

I wanted to just touch base with everyone and say that we are looking into making a few changes to the Sky Hammer map layout. The goal of these changes is to preserve the overall feel of Sky Hammer(Positioning = good), but hope to relieve the spam knock backs and get kills feel. We are listening to everyone both in-game and on the forums. Thanks for the feedback and see you in-game.

Hugh “Nightmare” Norfolk

11 months ago

Skyhammer

in PvP

Posted by: Lord Hammer Hand.4815

Lord Hammer Hand.4815

dont hate the players, hate the game! because skyhammer map is enabling players to run build who can push and pull you because the maps award players who does it.

Pacific Islander Legion [NoyP]
Black Gate
Ruthless Legend

Skyhammer

in PvP

Posted by: Relentliss.2170

Relentliss.2170

Technically I am playing for fun. I shouldn’t have to do Skyhammer if I don’t want to.

We don’t need to make mandatory gear treadmills, we make all of it optional

Anet lied (where’s the Manifesto now?)

Skyhammer

in PvP

joonasp.9217

Any red posts yet?

Skyhammer

in PvP

Xista.7391

Any red posts yet?

Not in the last year or so

Skyhammer

in PvP

Posted by: Yasha.5963

Yasha.5963

I am back to just quitting the game when skyhammer pops in solo queue, can’t stand it anymore.