Skyhammer mid

Skyhammer mid

in PvP

Posted by: TheStarflyer.9641

TheStarflyer.9641

Is it a glitch in the game that you can aoe the mid point on skyhammer from underneath the point?
I have also encountered a necro able to auto with scepter from underneath the point as well.
Please fix, or remove map from competitive play.

The Miasma-Human Necromancer
play pvp with me

Skyhammer mid

in PvP

Posted by: Exedore.6320

Exedore.6320

Been like that since the map launched and has been pointed out numerous times since.

Kirrena Rosenkreutz

Skyhammer mid

in PvP

Posted by: MyPuppy.8970

MyPuppy.8970

Working as intended.

Lily Bertine [NG]/[GiRL]
Nerfentalist of Augury Rock

Skyhammer mid

in PvP

Posted by: Faux Play.6104

Faux Play.6104

if they fix not being able to put ground targets on ceilings and walls you will hear all sorts of thieves/mesmers qqing that they can no longer port through walls floors.

Skyhammer mid

in PvP

Posted by: suffish.4150

suffish.4150

This is not an issue at all, even though it is probably unintended.

If someone is just standing under the point using aoe, then they are contributing almost nothing to the fight. It is basically a 100% loss fight if someone in your team is doing this.
Tbh I don’t think this should be changed, it is just not worth the effort and no one really does this anyway.

PvP- Stronlo Beastmaster (Ranger)
PvE- Grolex (Warrior)
PvP rank: 20 Rating: 1864 (season 7)

Skyhammer mid

in PvP

Posted by: Impendingdoom.5401

Impendingdoom.5401

If someone is just standing under the point using aoe, then they are contributing almost nothing to the fight. It is basically a 100% loss fight if someone in your team is doing this.
Tbh I don’t think this should be changed, it is just not worth the effort and no one really does this anyway.

I had a match there once, also saw a necro underneath mid with the aoe plants lighting everyone up, free reaper ? . I feel as though this and the whole being punted by an ability so you clip the map and get stuck for the duration of the game should be something ANET fixes. evidently they just don’t give a stuff about it, fair shake of the sauce bottle mate

Skyhammer mid

in PvP

Posted by: Krysard.1364

Krysard.1364

For what I know, while it is rarely used, its not unusual for a necro to get in the situation where you kite underneath the node and can spam your marks before re-entering the fight, so while not being much, it rly gives some advantage.

M I L K B O I S

Skyhammer mid

in PvP

Posted by: lilypop.7819

lilypop.7819

Skyhammer points are essentially 3D and unique in the game. It’s great fun once you realise this.

It screws up many of the meta specs nicely hence why many hate Skyhammer.

If you’re not meta or prefer you own thing Skyhammer should be the map of choice.

(edited by lilypop.7819)

Skyhammer mid

in PvP

Posted by: Gamble.4580

Gamble.4580

Lol I go under lay all placements above put worm down on bottem go up, ds stab come out do plague lands then worm back under. Op kitten

[UNTY] Unity guild -AG server
Asura -Thief

Skyhammer mid

in PvP

Posted by: Sly.9518

Sly.9518

Oh no….. a map that allows for more inventive gameplay, the horror! Now people have to move around and be aware of their surroundings