So yea...Mercenary amulet Reapers

in PvP

Posted by: Darknicrofia.2604

Darknicrofia.2604

over-tuned much?

560 toughness and vitality to go with solider runes on what is essentially a zerker damage spec…lol

the new shout reapers basically feels like D/D eles post June 23rd patch but with doubled the damage/condi (minus some mobility)

Darknicrofia Sage – Bad Gerdian, Merciless Legend, Platinum NA Solo Que

in PvP

Posted by: Fortus.6175

Fortus.6175

Minus mobility and sustain yes. I have been having some fun with the old carrion frostfire necro now with mercenary, seems a little bit overtuned indeed in terms of damage, specially since ele DS is gone and now everyone is a little bit more squishy.

We would have to see, but right now off the top of my head these speccs might need some looking into in respect to damage/survavility ratio:

-Power rev (shiro/herald)
-Power scrapper
-Mercenary signet necro

Under-tuned I would say:

-Eles in general, they seem to blow in 3 seconds flat, even with the tankier options, all that while doing less than decent damage
- Shatter mesmers seem to blow to condis quickly, while not doing a whole lot of damage.

I havent seen many good thieves but so far they seem to be on a whole lot better spot now that things can actually die and they can perma reset fights at will. I have seen them harass eles and necros alike like no tomorrow, so maybe that will keep necros at bay(?). All I know is that eles might need some help if things continue this way.

[GoM] Gate of Madness Server Elementalist|Guardian
Legendary SoloQ

in PvP

Posted by: Darknicrofia.2604

Darknicrofia.2604

sustain isn’t needed to the amount of D/D ele when you’ve got 700 additional vitality piled on top of the largest base HP class that also happens to have a 2nd HP bar with the click of a button.

The damage (or even the boon corrupt) I can deal with, if reapers had to spec into say zerker amulet and an offensive runes to do it. But doing it on basically what’s equivalent to the old soldier’s amulet is just too much.

Darknicrofia Sage – Bad Gerdian, Merciless Legend, Platinum NA Solo Que