SoloQ & TeamQ is dead 23 hours of the day.

in PvP

Posted by: Lachanche.6859

Lachanche.6859

Would you care to expand on this concept ?
I know what you mean but you should try to make it more accessible for the everyday forum goers if you want to sollecite a broader response.

in PvP

Posted by: Harbinger.8637

Harbinger.8637

Pretty much you can only play at prime times. Any other time and my queues are always +10 minutes.

Guardian WvW Guide!
Heavens Rage

in PvP

Posted by: Obsidia.5127

Obsidia.5127

It is basically impossible to get any decent matches in either of them anymore. Back in the day, you knew not to queue in the middle of the night or during the mornings, but now it’s like it doesn’t matter what time of day it is, it is dead.

in PvP

Posted by: Galandil.9641

Galandil.9641

I know what you mean but you should try to make it more accessible for the everyday forum goers if you want to sollecite a broader response.

Simple: matches start after you wait a long time, for example in EU for a soloq match you have to wait on average 5-10 mins in the time range 23:00-1:00. In the same time range, a GW1 GvG would start in less than 2 minutes on average after 2 years from release.

And GW1 GvG was a 8v8 teamq (as far as match starting goes).

You can even see that the players are almost always the same, it’s like getting them from a pool of 30-40 players.

in PvP

Posted by: Keksmuffin.1450

Keksmuffin.1450

It is basically impossible to get any decent matches in either of them anymore. Back in the day, you knew not to queue in the middle of the night or during the mornings, but now it’s like it doesn’t matter what time of day it is, it is dead.

aye

Bullet Punch

in PvP

Lachanche.6859

Well the thing is there is a constant recycle of new players who try out pvp but very few of them actually keep going and join the ranks of the experienced pvpers.
If your leaderboard variance is well enstablished (aka you had consistent results for a long time) chances are you will keep meeting other players in a similar situation and there aren’t many of such players.

As for possible solutions to this issue, i see none o_o.

in PvP

Posted by: tichorum.2415

tichorum.2415

It’s dead 23 hours a day? Why do I still get queues all the time?

Former PvP commentator for ESL & Arenanet.

I used to run the Academy Gaming tournaments for GW2.

in PvP

Lachanche.6859

you are playing with walking deads o_O

in PvP

Posted by: Impact.2780

Impact.2780

As for possible solutions to this issue, i see none o_o.

Result wanted:
More players pvping, less clueless people that make matches throughout most of the day un-enjoyable.
Solution:
A) Make players want to PvP more; new game modes, new maps, and promptly (not 1 year after the devs finally mention it, I mean they mentioned introducing new maps and modes a before talking about ascended weapons)!
B) Make people who want to PvP not get fed up and leave. Why do this training wheels experience thing for PvE? PvE is straight forward. If anything, were I new, the new PvE leveling system would make me hate GW2 right after creating my character! Evidence seems to indicate that the concept of capture and holding a node clearly requires an above average IQ, however! Bring the training wheels experience thing with tutorials and demos to heart of the mists for PvP! Have the tournament master NPC screaming objectives and instructions, and throwing links to guide after guide after guide at the newbies.

EU | Ímpáct / Impact Warlock / Impact Illusions
http://www.twitch.tv/impact2780

(edited by Impact.2780)

in PvP

Posted by: Keksmuffin.1450

Keksmuffin.1450

Ofc you will get matches eventually. But usually it’s with/against the same people over and over again and q times are stupidly long sometimes.

Bullet Punch

in PvP

Posted by: Seiishizo.7162

Seiishizo.7162

So true,

No reason to keep playing sPvP which makes queue suck.
2bad ArenaNet not listening to the SOO many options we gave to make it more attractive to play on daily base (for everyone, not just for the absolute elite top players who can win tournements)

Owner and creator of http://www.gw2score.com
Btw: It’s Sey-Shi-zo ^.^

in PvP

Posted by: TheFamster.7806

TheFamster.7806

Even if queue pops, there is no guarantee that your teammates are gonna be good. For instance I’ve been losing 5 games straight, and people refuse to fight on points/nodes even in conquest match ups. I just don’t know what to do anymore

Tour

in PvP

Posted by: The Gates Assassin.9827

The Gates Assassin.9827

It depends on who is on and what rank you are on the leaderboards. If you are really high ranked, you get faced against high ranking players. If they aren’t on, you have to wait longer because it only slowly will allow for worse players to face you eventually. There aren’t a lot of good players, but there are plenty of bad players. Thus, higher ranks take longer to queue. That’s how it seems to me anyways.

Main: Raine Avina (Engineer)
Message me any time in game.

in PvP

Posted by: Seiishizo.7162

Seiishizo.7162

Making queues longer for more accurate matchups doesn’t fix the problem.

You have to take out the problem by the roots.

Very few players queuing..
Why?
Because playing is not rewarding to PvP apart from tournaments that give Gems or something. But that is only for the very best people, So the best will keep playing and the others will quit due lack of rewards. Which makes good players get into matchups with randoms….. GG

Take out the problem that it is not rewarding to play sPvP and you will fix the rest.
(little example)
Lets say you want to buy bifrost.
4000g

You get 25s per win soloQ and some stupid boxes which are let say also 25s?

That is winning 8000 games.
If you do 10 games average each day 800 days.
Lets say 10 games take you about 3 hours (including queuing time and stuff)
3hours x 800 = 2400 hours to get a legendary by pvp

On the other hand
You can do CoF 1/2 SE1/3 AC 1/2 TA up/down in about 3 hours

which are 8 dungeons which gives 8g normal drop and lets say another 16g form random drops = 24G per day = 166days = almost 500 hours

So PvE gives you the legendary almost 5 times faster

(note: these are rough numbers and could be off but its just a quick example why PvP is not rewarding enough)

Also… the old system was better….

When PvPing on second account i noticed it.
I’m PvP lvl 35 on it now and when I go to the wardrobe i have like 5 skins per part or weapon. With the old system i would have like 10-15 by now

People who only care for PvP don’t need crafting items that can be only used by getting some more PvE items

A well lets see if at some point the CDI will hit PvP and they might actually listen to what we say

Owner and creator of http://www.gw2score.com
Btw: It’s Sey-Shi-zo ^.^

in PvP

Posted by: Romek.4201

Romek.4201

Making queues longer for more accurate matchups doesn’t fix the problem.

You have to take out the problem by the roots.

Very few players queuing..
Why?
Because playing is not rewarding to PvP apart from tournaments that give Gems or something. But that is only for the very best people, So the best will keep playing and the others will quit due lack of rewards. Which makes good players get into matchups with randoms….. GG

Take out the problem that it is not rewarding to play sPvP and you will fix the rest.
(little example)
Lets say you want to buy bifrost.
4000g

You get 25s per win soloQ and some stupid boxes which are let say also 25s?

That is winning 8000 games.
If you do 10 games average each day 800 days.
Lets say 10 games take you about 3 hours (including queuing time and stuff)
3hours x 800 = 2400 hours to get a legendary by pvp

On the other hand
You can do CoF 1/2 SE1/3 AC 1/2 TA up/down in about 3 hours

which are 8 dungeons which gives 8g normal drop and lets say another 16g form random drops = 24G per day = 166days = almost 500 hours

So PvE gives you the legendary almost 5 times faster

(note: these are rough numbers and could be off but its just a quick example why PvP is not rewarding enough)

Also… the old system was better….

When PvPing on second account i noticed it.
I’m PvP lvl 35 on it now and when I go to the wardrobe i have like 5 skins per part or weapon. With the old system i would have like 10-15 by now

People who only care for PvP don’t need crafting items that can be only used by getting some more PvE items

A well lets see if at some point the CDI will hit PvP and they might actually listen to what we say

rewards are fine in spvp

my problem why i stopped soloQ
1. Skyhammer
2. Turret Engis
this both made me sooo raging all day, so i had to quit spvp. Clearly not worth my Time
and now i could add
3. Rangerz

so ye – spvp still feels like it is only designed to kitten people

in PvP

Posted by: Relentliss.2170

Relentliss.2170

my problem why i stopped soloQ
1. Skyhammer
2. Turret Engis
this both made me sooo raging all day, so i had to quit spvp. Clearly not worth my Time
and now i could add
3. Rangerz

so ye – spvp still feels like it is only designed to kitten people

I would say
1. Yes I hate Skyhammer.
2. Yes, but it isn’t particularly Turret Engi’s but the large number of cheese builds the game allows/encourages.
3. Same as 2. I’d like to add that rangers are a real issue as their damage and popularity is making pvp unplayable for a large number of classes/builds.

We don’t need to make mandatory gear treadmills, we make all of it optional

Anet lied (where’s the Manifesto now?)

in PvP

Posted by: tichorum.2415

tichorum.2415

Ofc you will get matches eventually. But usually it’s with/against the same people over and over again and q times are stupidly long sometimes.

Uh…no…it’s usually not the same people. But thanks for telling me that you’re watching my specific solo and team queues. Appreciate it.

Former PvP commentator for ESL & Arenanet.

I used to run the Academy Gaming tournaments for GW2.

in PvP

Posted by: MarkPhilips.5169

MarkPhilips.5169

No surprise of course, i’m not playing anymore X queue because there is no incentive and there are lot of issues.

-Skyhammer
-4vs5
-bad matchmaking
-no exclusive rewards
-bad leaderboard and no real progression.

I analyzed the entire spvp structure in a my old topic, suggesting some ideas

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/pvp/pvp/New-Spvp-Infrastructure-some-ideas/first#post4362205

in PvP

Posted by: Trevor Boyer.6524

Trevor Boyer.6524

I never wait longer than 2 minutes on NA, usually it ques instantly
Here is your problem:

You’re probably not playing with full 5 man pre-made teams
So you are waiting on single joins in tpvp “which normally do solo ques”
Maybe duo teams to join your 3 man “which can add a couple minutes”
ect.. ect..

This is mainly because no one does tpvp without 5-man teams anymore
So you have fewer and few people who are joining tpvp as solos or duos nowadays

~ This is why you’re waiting

I use the name Barbie on all of my characters.

in PvP

Posted by: Michael.9517

Michael.9517

he dosent need to expand.. pvp in this game is terrible… but it could be sooo kitten good. Anet makes no revenue from it.. so it takes the backseat.

in PvP

Posted by: ArrDee.2573

ArrDee.2573

Hello frands! Vee Wee here, #1 Engi NA and world first rank 80!

Vee Wee thinks there are many reasons why queues are so long!

• The community is TINY!
  • People are bored of conquest! 2 years same game mode! It gets old!
  • Not many people play this game!
  • The population is small!
  • Conquest is boring!
  • Boring!
  • Small!
  • Tiny!

Wahoo! Bye frands!

#1 Engi NA and world first rank 80!
#1 Frandliest person NA!
http://www.twitch.tv/Livskis <-It’s back!

in PvP

Posted by: Dsquaredcri.9421

Dsquaredcri.9421

Simple: matches start after you wait a long time, for example in EU for a soloq match you have to wait on average 5-10 mins in the time range 23:00-1:00. In the same time range, a GW1 GvG would start in less than 2 minutes on average after 2 years from release.

And GW1 GvG was a 8v8 teamq (as far as match starting goes).

You can even see that the players are almost always the same, it’s like getting them from a pool of 30-40 players.

GW1 is played in unique server over the world, GW2 is splitted europe, north america,china. So you can understand europeans can find players in the morning in gw1 besides in gw2 no.

Dsquaredcri, necro for Rush team

in PvP

Posted by: joonasp.9217

joonasp.9217

It’s not dead, it’s just awful. 10 minute queue to have 4v5 game that will eventually turn into 3v5 cuz your ranger cba to get stomped anymore. Awful.

- JanS Löllykkä – www.jansguild.tumblr.com -

in PvP

Posted by: Bojoo.7819

Bojoo.7819

collero should probably kitten talk it back to life

i guess fight kitten with kitten, can/cer banned word, kek.

anyway, 2 years of conquest, yawn.

in PvP

Posted by: Anti.9156

Anti.9156

just gonna leave “skyhammer” here
my reason to avoid soloq

in PvP

Posted by: MyPuppy.8970

MyPuppy.8970

Hardly waited more than 2 minutes in soloQ. Perhaps very late at night, i guess most people must be sleeping in EU, and so do I. But i think we may have a geographical and demographical advantage on that point.

Lily Bertine [NG]/[GiRL]
Nerfentalist of Augury Rock

in PvP

Posted by: Ergolicious.1507

Ergolicious.1507

In all honesty, when queuing from ~17h to 22H, it usually takes less than 2 minutes to find a game (half the time, I INSTA find a game). Obviously with the pvp community being rather small, later you play in the night….

(edited by Ergolicious.1507)

in PvP

Posted by: Caedmon.6798

Caedmon.6798

Hence,they can never make a proper system when you for e.g as a rank 10 only fight people between 10 – 20 instead of matching them up vs rank 80’s.There just arn’t enough people playing sq and tq to make this happen.

in PvP

Posted by: SPESHAL.9106

SPESHAL.9106

You can’t mix totally new players with experienced players and expect it to be enjoyable for either.

Most experienced players gave up soloq a long time ago.

Most new players give it up quickly when they get slaughtered by experienced players.

As a whole, it’s more frustrating than fun…especially when you get Skyhammer.

Anet can argue all they want about Skyhammer being good as well as new players mixing with experienced, but the facts are that they are killing the game (if not done already).

in PvP

Posted by: Dustin.2793

Dustin.2793

It’s sad.

- Collero

Now imagine NA. ^.^

Magic Toker // Thief // The Abjured
http://www.twitch.tv/magictoker

in PvP

Posted by: supvil.3470

supvil.3470

Hardly waited more than 2 minutes in soloQ. Perhaps very late at night, i guess most people must be sleeping in EU, and so do I. But i think we may have a geographical and demographical advantage on that point.

What collero means with dead is that only 1 hour a day youll get in to games with people who play at a similar MMR (if youre at a decent MMR). The rest of the day its a 10+ min queue to get in to games with people who are on par with the avg hotjoiner.

The lower MMRed you are the less youll notice.

Now imagine NA. ^.^

Still top 300 after being afk for a week. Nuff said.

(edited by supvil.3470)

in PvP

Posted by: BlackBeard.2873

BlackBeard.2873

Personally, I rarely play pvp b/c there are just too many mechanics that are frustrating and unfun. So much of higher level combat is about:

- Untelegraphed bursts
- Invulnerabilities
- Unavoidable passive procs
- Ridiculous tankiness + damage in one spec.

Part of this is because anything that is "good’ is because it basically lacks counterplay. If there is a give and take between visible casts and time for your opponent to react, combat becomes more skilled. Because of the speed of gw2 combat, most fights aren’t really about reaction, but anticipation, which just means you need A TON of experience to really develop strategies while fighting.

In my opinion, this has all happened because combat is a little too fast. There is too much damage, which was done because there is too much healing. Reduce instant-casts, reduce damage across the board, reduce healing across the board. Attacks shouldn’t be doing 3/4 of your health in a single attack, and you shouldn’t be able to heal up to full in 3s either.

The combat system is excellent, but its implementation just falls short.

in PvP

supvil.3470

In my opinion, this has all happened because combat is a little too fast.

Nah the issue is lack of set or build up in some cases.

Wouldve loved to see more mechanics that evolved around building momentum during a fight. As a random example they could:

- increase the effect of vulnerability and attach them to specific telegraphed attacks.
- Make the impact of certain high dmg attacks rely heavily on those stacks.

So landing 2-4 succesfull attacks followed by a burst skill like eviscerate on warriors gives the best result. While hitting just the eviscerate without the setup hits for only half (or whatever).

in PvP

BlackBeard.2873

In my opinion, this has all happened because combat is a little too fast.

Nah the issue is lack of set or build up in some cases.

Wouldve loved to see more mechanics that evolved around building momentum during a fight. As a random example they could:

- increase the effect of vulnerability and attach them to specific telegraphed attacks.
- Make the impact of certain high dmg attacks rely heavily on those stacks.

So landing 2-4 succesfull attacks followed by a burst skill like eviscerate on warriors gives the best result. While hitting just the eviscerate without the setup hits for only half (or whatever).

I think we kind of agree, but with different words. I would love to see more inter-play between skills and more skills being conditional. However, there can’t be any buildup b/c you either live forever in a fight and play the attrition game, or you burst/get bursted down in 2s. There is no time to build up vulnerability over a fight, b/c that is gonna get cleansed off in a second. There is too much condi clear b/c there are too many condis.

GW2 pvp, better than anything else, is the greatest example of the negative effects of power creep.

in PvP

Posted by: Obsidia.5127

Obsidia.5127

What collero means with dead is that only 1 hour a day youll get in to games with people who play at a similar MMR (if youre at a decent MMR). The rest of the day its a 10+ min queue to get in to games with people who are on par with the avg hotjoiner.

The lower MMRed you are the less youll notice.

Correct – This is exactly what I meant for anyone who didn’t understand what I was getting at.

in PvP

Posted by: TainoFuerte.8136

TainoFuerte.8136

I don’t know about SoloQ since I don’t do it because of Skyham, but I’ve definitely felt this on TeamQ. Heck, right now every single one of my last matches has been at least 7 min queues. Only reason this has been bearable in my current session is because I’m watching Dota on twitch while I wait.

I get faster queues in the disaster that is Mechwarrior Online and it can have solo and group queues for 3 game modes.

(edited by TainoFuerte.8136)

in PvP

Posted by: HipposWild.7185

HipposWild.7185

Maybe if the classes weren’t ridiculously imbalanced people would enjoy the game and keep playing.

#1 of all #1 players as ranked by a fair and unbiased committee

in PvP

BlackBeard.2873

Maybe if the classes weren’t ridiculously imbalanced people would enjoy the game and keep playing.

It’s not even necessarily balance, as most classes are relatively close to one-another in power-level. Its that every class and build has some incredibly OP mechanics that lack counterplay, making play UNFUN. While the balance is decent right now, its at a point where the actual play just isn’t really fun because everything is OP in some way.

The only reason why those still left actually play is because the combat SYSTEM is so smooth and awesome, even though it is ruined by imbalanced mechanics.

Part of this is the result of massive power-creep we have undergone, and they won’t undo it b/c people cry whenever something gets nerfed. They aren’t going to jeapardize their PvE profit to please the 100 people who still PvP with better PvP combat.

(edited by BlackBeard.2873)

in PvP

Posted by: Menzies The Heretic.3415

Menzies The Heretic.3415

Perhaps its because this cheese meta is killing the game for some players?

* Twitch – Mênzîes – Mesmer pvp
* YouTube – Fun, guides and gameplay

in PvP

Posted by: Frenk.5917

Frenk.5917

Hello frands! Vee Wee here, #1 Engi NA and world first rank 80!

Vee Wee thinks there are many reasons why queues are so long!

• The community is TINY!
  • People are bored of conquest! 2 years same game mode! It gets old!
  • Not many people play this game!
  • The population is small!
  • Conquest is boring!
  • Boring!
  • Small!
  • Tiny!

Wahoo! Bye frands!

Basically, this. Our community is too small. We should get advertised more with in-game pop-ups of some sort.

Currently the situation is like: “hey there’s a SPVP tournament which has a 50k $ prize, it’s kind of a big thing, it’s called tournament of Glory, and nobody knows anything about it because to be informed about that you MUST read the SPVP forums while 90% of GW2 population don’t even know what SPVP is.”

I think Anet should create LOTS of new “SPVP only” achievements to get PvE players in here. Eventually, some of them will start getting attached to SPVP and keep playing.

Frenk – EU
All is vain

in PvP

Posted by: DiogoSilva.7089

DiogoSilva.7089

I agree GW2’s combat lacks momentum, built-up and time to react to or read everything that is happening on the screen (and the UI).

You go into a battle, and if you do not have a deep knowledge of the game and the meta builds, you get blown up and you don’t understand why. This is a massive barrier of entry to new players.

Then, when you try to become a better player, the huge amount of AI and passive procs, instant or out of nowhere bursts, and lack of general telegraphs or counter play to big attacks, makes it so that it’s much easier for a random player who picked a random “cheese” build to destroy you with half the effort you commit to counter-play that opponent. So you either master the game of antecipation and the knowledge of your and everyone else’s builds, or your victories or defeats will always feel arbitrary and hard to understand how they happened. This is yet another huge barrier to players.

Basically, players get scared of the absurd amount of information they get from so many pets/ ui icons/ passive procs/ particle effects while instant-bursts come out of the nowhere and take all their health. It’s extremely unclear for new-to-average-and-even-to-merely-good players. By then, the remaining playerbase gets demotivated by their attempt to learn, because they feel no sense of progression against the cheese. And even if they will is made of steel and they decide to master as much as possible the pvp combat of GW2, they will ultimately feel how unfair it is their effort vs how easy to play other builds are.

But the worse of all of this, is that we do not see Anet interacting with us players about those issues. They have said they acknowledge one or another, and that’s it. Do they have a deeper idea of this problem? Are they trying to fix it? Most of the balance patches we’ve been getting revolve around buffing underwhelming skills, with only very few and shy attempts at actually fixing the core issues of GW2’s combat system… and only once every few months. What is happening? Can anyone at Anet tell us what is happening?

(edited by DiogoSilva.7089)

in PvP

supvil.3470

Well said Diogo.

in PvP

Posted by: Killthehealersffs.8940

Killthehealersffs.8940

But the worse of all of this, is that we do not see Anet interacting with us players about those issues.

Now ?
With the 50 thousand dollar prize in the corner ? :P

There are 2 options :
a) PPl will say what they will hate , but theres a small chance that their goal is to nerf things , so their team will have more chances to win the tournament :P

b) Lets say that the 3 Leaders that shown up in PAX , show in the livestream with the devs .
With their best intentions they will name united 10 things that sux in the game .
Fastfoward in the future tournament > if any of these 3 Teams wins the tournament again , then the other 15 teams will riot on the forums :
‘’WTF you keep balancing/tailoring the game around those teams ? Their kittening goal was to nerf things that their team where weak . We kittenING QUIT , kittenING kittenS’’

in PvP

Posted by: Liewec.2896

Liewec.2896

thats one of the reason i play hotjoin, if i’m spending the one night (were i don’t have to be up early for work the next day) playing pvp then i don’t want to spend half of it waiting…
i just wish anet would fix the exploits and make hotjoin fun again…

S/T pvp have the problem that you either have long wait times and a fairly even-ish match, or you have quick queues but the player balance is all over the place with high ranks and low ranks all thrown together.

in PvP

Posted by: MarkPhilips.5169

MarkPhilips.5169

I find duo queue in teamqueue incredibly more fun than soloqueue.

No skyhammer and spirit
Rare 4vs5
You play with a friend
Better rewards

Of course you can met premade but at this point, with a useless leaderboard and a bad matchmaking, i think there are more advantages.

in PvP

Posted by: Calazor.8364

Calazor.8364

solo queue è una gran merda, perché se dopo tanta fatica per entrare in top 1k mi metti in squadra con noobs che hanno fatto pochi match, o gente che sta al 20% di rank , è una presa per il culo e basta.

YE WHAT THIS GUY SAYS SOUNDS GOOD

in PvP

Posted by: NonToxic.9185

NonToxic.9185

Yeah, everybody always says ‘roflmayo why r u playin’ hotjoin nab LOL!!!’ but its because I don’t wanna wait 15 minutes to play pretty much the same grade of match.

Guild Wars 2 has this problem, not just PvP. 75% of the WvW servers in the game suffer from a lack of players, dungeons can be tough to find a party for (I am looking at the LFG right now and there are 3 sellers and a zerk only run for the dungeon I want), and pre-megaserver many servers even had trouble pooling the players for map dynamic events.

The playerbase is not infinitely big, yet it is spread over several modes and fragmented even more within those modes (see: hotjoin vs solo vs team sharing the already minority player slice). It isn’t hard to see why ANet is concerned with player retention and new sales, they need to fill holes.

(edited by NonToxic.9185)

in PvP

Posted by: Harbinger.8637

Harbinger.8637

solo queue è una gran merda, perché se dopo tanta fatica per entrare in top 1k mi metti in squadra con noobs che hanno fatto pochi match, o gente che sta al 20% di rank , è una presa per il culo e basta.

Well he’s not wrong

“queue is just a big kitten, because if after so much effort to get into top 1k put me on the team with noobs who did a few matches , or people who are 20% of rank , is a jack kitten and that’s it.”

lol

Guardian WvW Guide!
Heavens Rage

in PvP

Posted by: Frenk.5917

Frenk.5917

He basically said “SoloQ is crap, because after you play a lot to get into top 1k you get paired with noobs or players at 20% of LB. It just takes the kitten out of us”.

Frenk – EU
All is vain

in PvP

Posted by: joonasp.9217

joonasp.9217

Täysin samaa mieltä. Leaderboardseissa oon ollu lähes tauotta melkeen puolitoistavuotta, suuren osan ajasta top 100 joukossa, ja silti tulee sekä off-peak että peakin aikana niitä pelejä joista löytyy scrubeja joilla on alle 25 peliä pelattuna. Vastakin tuli peli jossa tiimissä joku jonne jolla 28 peliä pelattuna ja 42% voittoprosentti. Uskomatonta. Heti kun saan ton vikan titlen PvP:stä niin en palaa enää ikinä. Conquest, Skyhammer, 4v5 ja paskaboardsit ja matchmaking. Uskomatonta näin yli kahden vuoden jälkeen. Chess Onlinessakin varmaan parempi PvP ku tämä roska.

- JanS Löllykkä – www.jansguild.tumblr.com -