SoloQ & TeamQ is dead 23 hours of the day.

in PvP

Posted by: Lachanche.6859

Lachanche.6859

i just lost my daily solo queue match and i hate everything, just wanted to share my feelings with the community

in PvP

Posted by: EnemyCrusher.7324

EnemyCrusher.7324

This just looks like a troll thread. I can enter solo queue at any time of day (or night) and almost never have to wait more than 5 minutes for a match.

Light of Honor [Lite] – Founder / Warmaster
Sorrow’s Furnace Commander
“You’re the mount, karka’s ride you instead, and thus they die happy!”-Colin Johanson

in PvP

Posted by: Obsidia.5127

Obsidia.5127

It has already been said that it has nothing to do with queue times but with the quality of players entering SoloQ & TeamQ. I barely even recognize anyone anymore, it’s kittening horrible.

I can’t even imagine what NA is like.

in PvP

Posted by: EnemyCrusher.7324

EnemyCrusher.7324

It has already been said that it has nothing to do with queue times but with the quality of players entering SoloQ & TeamQ. I barely even recognize anyone anymore, it’s kittening horrible.

I can’t even imagine what NA is like.

NA is fine, at least in the range I’m being matched up with.

Light of Honor [Lite] – Founder / Warmaster
Sorrow’s Furnace Commander
“You’re the mount, karka’s ride you instead, and thus they die happy!”-Colin Johanson

in PvP

Posted by: nekretaal.6485

nekretaal.6485

This just looks like a troll thread. I can enter solo queue at any time of day (or night) and almost never have to wait more than 5 minutes for a match.

+1. This is a troll thread. Solo Q wait times aren’t that bad.

#24 leaderboard rank North America.

in PvP

Posted by: ArcTheFallen.7682

ArcTheFallen.7682

Obviously, low population will affect queue times unless Anet has a really bad algorithm in matchmaking people.

To improve queue times, I think having a premade of 5 would get you faster matches than always needed to match a team of 5 before matching with another team of 5. So try getting a pug together.

[VZ] Sky Avalon – Guardian (Main)
Master of all Professions
sPvP Rank Dragon – 8 Champ Titles – Ruby Division

in PvP

Posted by: joonasp.9217

joonasp.9217

+1. This is a troll thread. Solo Q wait times aren’t that bad.

Wait times are bad. They’re too short. OP isn’t complaining about long waiting times he’s complaining about scrubcakes being matched against Nietzsche’s übermensch by ArenaNet’s crappy matchmaking algorithms..

- JanS Löllykkä – www.jansguild.tumblr.com -