Stuck in a match

Stuck in a match

in PvP

Posted by: The Ace.9105

The Ace.9105

Got multiple que pops and when i finally got a match the game crashed and now i have the stuck in a match in heart of the mists. Can’t get in the game and can’t que, it just says match in progress.

Stuck in a match

in PvP

The Ace.9105

Stuck again in the same way

Stuck in a match

in PvP

Posted by: Ray Patrick

Ray Patrick

PvP Server Programmer

@Ace, from what I can tell you aren’t stuck anymore. Please let me know if this isn’t the case.

Ray

Slings and Arrows
Vox Machinum, 80
Hyper Threaded, 80

Stuck in a match

in PvP

Posted by: Marcelinho.3190

Marcelinho.3190

me too Can’t get in the game and can’t que, it just says match in progress.

Stuck in a match

in PvP

Posted by: cheeese.8640

cheeese.8640

Hey this was happening to us yesterday constantly, you will be stucked in lobby for about 3-5min with “Match is in progress” typed at the top of your screen and then you will be able to queue again. It’s still very annoying and it happens every third match when I am queing in premade team. I hope they will fix it soon.

Stuck in a match

in PvP

The Ace.9105

@Ace, from what I can tell you aren’t stuck anymore. Please let me know if this isn’t the case.

Ray

Yeah it went away like 2 minutes after i posted this post.

Stuck in a match

in PvP

Posted by: Salus Maximus.6175

Salus Maximus.6175

Hey this was happening to us yesterday constantly, you will be stucked in lobby for about 3-5min with “Match is in progress” typed at the top of your screen and then you will be able to queue again. It’s still very annoying and it happens every third match when I am queing in premade team. I hope they will fix it soon.

I’ve had the same issue with my team. It happened, when we were queing as a guild team. with a normal premade team it didn’t occur.

Stuck in a match

in PvP

Posted by: Terrorsquad.4802

Terrorsquad.4802

Second time, yesterday once aswel: queue’ing as guild team makes our team’s clients crash and stuck in Match in Progress-fase.

Would love to see a fix

thanks

Attachments:

Denied NA Account | 8.4k hours | 5.6k Games | Bored

Stuck in a match

in PvP

Posted by: Liam McColgan.7689

Liam McColgan.7689

Sort your game out..this has happened 5+ times over this evening for my team. It’s so annoying. full team dc with error and then stuck in match without being in it.

Can’t queue for 5 mins until it expires.

Mesmer – 1250+ Ranked tpvp WINS.
– 7772 games played, 5274 games won.
“Nuke or be Nuked” – Said every mesmer ever