[Suggestion] Slick Shoes 0.5/sec knockdown

in PvP

Posted by: The Ace.9105

The Ace.9105

Just a suggestion. This way you could stunbreak out of slick shoes. It’s so much fun to get 3 knockdowns from this skill when the engi runs around you. Oh and btw engi super speed is faster than super speed on other professions.

(edited by The Ace.9105)

in PvP

Posted by: Lexander.4579

Lexander.4579

would be better if they eliminated the ability to use them offensively by adding about 0.5 sec arm time on every pile of crap engi leaves from slick shoes

Alex Shadowdagger – Thief – Blacktide

in PvP

Posted by: Salamander.2504

Salamander.2504

Just a suggestion. This way you could stunbreak out of slick shoes. It’s so much fun to get 3 knockdowns from this skill when the engi runs around you. Oh and btw engi super speed is faster than super speed on other professions.

What, really? Can anyone confirm?

in PvP

Posted by: Chaith.8256

Chaith.8256

Super Speed is all the same unless any bugs are confirmed otherwise. I’m not aware of any such bugs

Forum Lord Chaith
Twitch.tv/chaithh
New Twitter: @chaithhh

in PvP

Posted by: The Ace.9105

The Ace.9105

Super Speed is all the same unless any bugs are confirmed otherwise. I’m not aware of any such bugs

I think it’s related to mecha legs since everytime i use super speed on revenant the engi outruns me. I think these effects stack together + with swiftness? also that would make engi to be kinda the only class using super speed and being faster than any other class in the game because it’s not really practically useful on any other class to use movement speed runes in pvp.

Idk if it’s when you have chilled or cripple or if it’s without those but those effects shouldn’t stack anyway according the wiki.

Movement speed can be expressed in units per second (u/s). Sideways or backward motion is much slower than forward motion and forward motion speed is reduced by 33% while in combat.

Movement speed increases do not stack with each other—only the greatest value takes effect. For example, a character under the effect of Signet of Air (25%) and swiftness (33%) will only move 33% faster.

Maximum movement speed is capped at 133% of base speed out of combat, but 200% of base speed in combat; this means e.g. Superspeed makes use of its full 100% increase while in combat.

(edited by The Ace.9105)

in PvP

Posted by: Archon.6480

Archon.6480

Yeah, I can’t tell if slick shoes is broken or ranger. It knocks us out of our evasive skills. Kinda stupid. I remember when taunt was doing this and everyone screamed bloody murder. I am just not sure slick shoes is the problem. It might just be a combination of buggy ranger skills and this.

Regardless, slick shoes are one of the best “I win” buttons to use on a Ranger/Druid. We have about a 30% chance to escape it with our stun breakers and evades.

Jade Quarry – Esparie
Illustrious Exhausted Primordial Legendary Druid, and Mesmer for fun
PvE | PvP (1500)| WvW | Fractals | Dungeons