This Meta is even worse. -Xii Xi

in PvP

Posted by: Stealthasaur.2198

Stealthasaur.2198

I didn’t mind our previous meta as a thief. Warriors were easily beat by outplaying them with proper timed dodges. This new zoo meta is so bad. Every soloQ I play now is full of MM necros and spirit rangers. Sure I can beat them but its very very difficult and you have to play perfect.

All these players do is summon their zoo, sit in the middle of it so you cant range them and if you go in for melee they just spam marks on the point and immob you while their zoo kittens your day up.

To most of you, you have no idea who I am and to the rest of you, Im just a really bad thief that doesn’t know how to play my class.

I quit.

The combat in this game is amazing so I hate to leave it but you guys have no idea how to balance and you love to reward bad players by allowing them to be carried by AI and spamming skills.

Dont even bother trolling me because 99% of you are bad ( Im the worst though, dont worry )

Ill log in every once in a while to play really kittened up builds and troll the kitten out of soloQ.

-Xii Xi

PS. I dont consider mesmers OP because they actually take skill to play, unless of course youre a condi mesmer, you guys can go kitten yourselves too.

in PvP

Posted by: Nary Why Irk.8150

Nary Why Irk.8150

Op clearly demanding attention. Please provide.

Thread has future.
Esports so hard.
Ai too stronk.
Hambow so op.

We will miss you a lot

in PvP

Stealthasaur.2198

You’re bad.
This game will never be Esports.
Yes
No

Best build to carry noobs?
in Structured PvP
Im used to carry ultra hard with my spirit ranger but i rly got tired of playing it.

^

in PvP

Nary Why Irk.8150

Dont make noise when you close the door

in PvP

Posted by: Emapudapus.1307

Emapudapus.1307

Funny, i dont see spirit rangers or mm necros so often and when i do its not that hard to beat them/no overpowered advantage. On the other hand i see too much warriors, everyone hammbow and sometimes swordbow. Ofc speaking in area 900-400.

all is vain

in PvP

Stealthasaur.2198

Dont make noise when you close the door

I will.

in PvP

Stealthasaur.2198

Funny, i dont see spirit rangers or mm necros so often and when i do its not that hard to beat them/no overpowered advantage. On the other hand i see too much warriors, everyone hammbow and sometimes swordbow. Ofc speaking in area 900-400.

Maybe its better on EU.

in PvP

Posted by: ahuba.6430

ahuba.6430

good thing we can always count on NA players to bring us some drama

in PvP

Posted by: hooma.9642

hooma.9642

gw2 has some design flaws. as example thief mainhand sword.. spammable gapcloser/teleport and evades -> ruins all positioning of enemy players and remove some builds that are possible high risk high reward but need smart positioning, whats imho not possible as soon an enemy thief his there. i dont have a problem with a thief sneak up from behind but that brainless spam is to much…

in my opinion sword mainhand needs 1 to remove either the gapcloser or the evades. so the player either use the brain where he ports in or how he comes to the enemy with the risk of overextending. at the moment its just a no risk high reward weapon.. the same goes on on some other weapon of other classes and builds.

the bad part about the balance was the op builds are still to strong. some other builds that also are to strong came out too and underperforming builds are still weak. in all nothing was changed except rewards.

(edited by hooma.9642)

in PvP

Posted by: Harbinger.8637

Harbinger.8637

I can understand his frustration. MM necros are quite annoying. However all they are good for is 1v1. Other then that they are useless.

Guardian WvW Guide!
Heavens Rage

in PvP

Posted by: Elxdark.9702

Elxdark.9702

Dunno but I’m a teef and I feel MM necros are easier than condi fear necros.

And spirit rangers are easy to beat, unless they use their op elite.

Also I’m a bad teef.

in PvP

Posted by: Cynz.9437

Cynz.9437

outside of cluster spam on screen and pet blocking BS i don’t mind petting zoo so much actually

i hate engis though, non stop aoe spam on point with full row of conditions with dazes and tankiness and i am not only one, people i played with who run different classes are sick and tired of condi/aoe spam on points as well

All is Vain~
[Teef] guild :>

in PvP

Posted by: Harbinger.8637

Harbinger.8637

outside of cluster spam on screen and pet blocking BS i don’t mind petting zoo so much actually

i hate engis though, non stop aoe spam on point with full row of conditions with dazes and tankiness and i am not only one, people i played with who run different classes are sick and tired of condi/aoe spam on points as well

I also dislike fighting engies. However I blame this more on the game mode then the class. You are forced to fight on small points, that favors this kind of AoE spam. If there were other game modes I don’t think they would be a huge problem.

Guardian WvW Guide!
Heavens Rage

in PvP

Posted by: KrisHQ.4719

KrisHQ.4719

You’re bad.
This game will never be Esports.
Yes
No

Best build to carry noobs?
in Structured PvP
Im used to carry ultra hard with my spirit ranger but i rly got tired of playing it.

^

Ouch, Nary.
This one is not good!

Lysis Kawahara – D/D Elementalist
Zaphiel Faires – DPS Guardian

in PvP

Posted by: Cynz.9437

Cynz.9437

I also dislike fighting engies. However I blame this more on the game mode then the class. You are forced to fight on small points, that favors this kind of AoE spam. If there were other game modes I don’t think they would be a huge problem.

true, pvp could indeed use more game modes

All is Vain~
[Teef] guild :>

in PvP

Posted by: Amstel Steel.2058

Amstel Steel.2058

Another way to look at it is cause and effect. Esports needs viewers so what effect has rampant zoo and particle effects have on the amount of viewers gw2 tournaments have? Adds of any kind for this game imo was implemented horribly.

in PvP

Posted by: Moderator.9532

Moderator.9532

As the opening post and the discussion does not lead to a constructive discussion, this thread is closed.